That XX

Stay

"HELP ME!!!" Kyungri and Chorong shouted to Sera and Yookyung, both having the same problem. Not having a fitting swimsuit.

Sera and Yookyung showed their y suimsuits. The one for Kyungri was turquoise, made by a dotted bra without braces and . It was Ken's favourite colour, so she had to wear it. The one for Chorong was a light blue, matching her darker skin. The model was almost like Kyungri's but the bra had braces. Chorong wore her short jeans and a shirt over, grabbed her things, thanked Yookyung and walked outside.

Same thing did Kyungri, but she wore a dress instead, it was less effort for her to do. They both met each other on their way to the swimming pool. Greeting each other, the girls started to talk as they were walking to the swimming pool. A black car stopped near them. The girls also stopped, looking confused at the car. The window was opening, and the girls saw Ken, N, Minhyuk and Sungjae. They greeted them, and Ken asked, obviously, where Kyungri was going. The girl said they want to go to the swimming pool. The boys invited them to go with them, since they were going to the same place. Kyungri sat beside Ken, while Chorong sat between Minhyuk and N. Ken knew where the girls are going so we only said:

"Come with us, we're also going to the swimming pool".

The girls nodded as they were going in the car. Kyungri sat beside Ken as the boy gave her a tight hug. The place left was beside Minhyuk, so, obviously, Chorong sat there. They felt the car moving as they start talking about random stuff, until Ken recieved a message. He took his phone, opening it and clicking on the message icon. It was from his "girlfriend" Hani.

"Baby boo, I am at the swimming pool with Ellin and the others from All the Kpop. Come here quickly, I miss you.~ And you promised me you'll teach me how to swim. You know I want you to do that, right? Hehe~

Anyways, love you, beauty pie!"

Ken simply ignored her by deleting the message. Kyungri held her laugh, covering . She simply letted out two words: "How pathetic". Everyone stopped, looking at her. The girl shooked her head, telling them to re-begin their chat. Ken held Kyungri's hand, telling her not to worry about anything. The girl slightly nodded, making him think everything's alright, but inside, she knew it won't be alright.

Minhyuk tried his best to reach Chorong's hand, to hold it, but he was being too obviously so he stopped at a certain moment. The driver stopped, telling the lovers they arrived at the swimming pool. Minhyuk imediately held Chorong's hand, opening the door and walked outside. The girl startled as she felt his warm hand holding her's tightly. Everyone walked outside, meeting the others. Ellin got sticked to N, obviously. Ken held Kyungri's hand, but Hani noticed them imediately, so she came to Ken, kissing his cheek, taking his hands away from the other girl.

Then, Kyungri walked toward the entrance as she shouted for the other.

"We didn't go in already?! Let's move".

Chorong moved toward Ken, adking him what is going on with her. She seemed a little furious. Ken only shooked his head and shrugged, pulling Hani away slowly.

"He won't escape, not this far. That girl won't touch him.". There were Hani's thoughts that moment.

The boys and girls were now going to the dressing rooms to change their clothes. The first two who came out were Ken and Minhyuk. Toned body, abs, tanned skin and handsome men. This is a girl's dream, right? Obviously yes. Kyungri and Chorong slowly came out. Boy's jaw dropped as they saw the girls. Facing each other, Chorong and Kyungri were laughing as they pulled the boys in the water. High fiving, the girls also jump in the pool, together with the others that came out.

Ken swimmed to his future girlfriend, Kyungri, pulling her between his hands.

"Let's swim together" he firmly said.

The girl shooked her head, telling him she doesn't know how to swim. Ken only laughed, proposing himself to teach the girl how to swim. She gladly accepted so the lesson began.

Meanwhile, Chorong sat at the corner of the pool, where she could reach the bottom of the pool by her feets, looking at the other swimming, splashing with water, having fun actually. Minhyuk swimmed to her, inviting her to the party.

"I've no idea how to swim, and if I'll choke, I'll panic..so I'll stay here" Chorong said.

Minhyuk pulled her hand, but she took it away, shooking her head. He got closer to her, wrapping her hands around her waist, making eye contact. The girl blushed as she widened her eyes, looking at him. He tickled her sides and she kept moving from left to right, holding her laugh. He was able to backhug her, so he did it without hesistation. Chorong bursted in laughter as she was now pulled by Minhyuk.

"You will be now learning how to swim, miss. And I'll be the teacher. I'll also give marks, so do your best!" Minhyuk said as he laughed.

The girl nodded as she ruffled his wet hair. He wanted to teach her the turtle swim. At least, he named it so. After teaching her what to do, he helded her by the waist and the girl started to swim. She was cute, indeed, Minhyuk couldn't hide his smiley face.

Myungsoo and Krystal also came. How did they came? Simply, ran from their company. They changed in the dressing room and went to the bar to have a drink together. They could finally spend some time together. As they sat and ordered, Krystal asked:

"So, what did that girl tell you that day? And who was she actually? I couldn't see her properly"

Myungsoo's facial expression changed. He only looked at his girlfriend, giving her that cold stare he usually has when he losts his mood. She realised he hates that subject. He suddenly grabbed both of her hands, holding them tightly, telling her he has something important to say. The girl blinked, waiting for him to begin.

"I actually wanted to tell you that w-.."

The conversation was intrerupted by a girl, with a long, dark brown wavy hair and a pale face. She moved toward Myungsoo, kissed his cheek and simply asked him:

"How have you been doing, honey?"

"H-honey?" Krystal said as she froze.

"Listen, I've wanted to talk you about this, but I haven't go-.."

His lips were shut up by Naeun's, she kissing him. Krystal got up, grabbed her glass and throwed it on him, saying just an ironic "Jerk" and left in a hurry. She was stopped by Kyungri, the girl asking what was going on. Krystal just walked to the dressing rom, changing and leaving in a hurry, wiping her tears.

Puzzled, Kyungri went to the place where she was at and she saw Naeun. She realised her presence wasn't that welcomed. The girl went to the bar, ordering a drink. She looked around, even at her friends who were having fun, but she saw Ken holding Hani's hand, walking by the pool. She dropped her drink as her jaw dropped. She saw those "lovers" coming toward her and her eyes were instantly teary. She holded them in, she decided not to let them out, so she just walked by them, she stopped near Ken, giving him the coldest look she ever had as she started to walk. She couldn't move. Why? Ken stopped her by holding her wrist tightly. She tried to escape, but he turned his head, looking at her, making eye contact. She slapped his face as he fell down in the water, dragging Hani with him.

"You got what you wanted, " Kyungri said as she packed her things, wore her dress and left.

Since that day, Krystal and Kyungri wanted to lose every contact with the boys they loved.