Coffee Shop

Stay

"The coffee shop that we used to go to
Our coffee shop
I’m blankly sitting here, where I can smell your scent

I still can’t forget you
Our memories still remain
So without knowing, like a habit
I came here
"

 

Since the event at the pool, where Naeun appeared out of the blue, Krystal decided not to contact L unless he gives a signal. Having a free day, she went to their coffee shop where they used to go together. Sitting at the last seat near the window, she was watching the rain drops that were hitting the large window. Resting her head on the wall, she waited her coffee to come. Taking out her phone, she opened it and looked at the background of it. Her dear Myungsoo was on it. It was. She quickly changed it, removing every memory with him that she kept in her phone.

Watching at the big TV in the coffee shop, Naeun appeared on the big screen, annoucing her official relationship with Infinite's Myungsoo. Every idol that was in the shop was dissapointed by him.

"Krystal would suit him better than that Naeun" Yookyung said.

Krystal's face changed. Instead of anger and sadness, she smiled.


"Last long to those idiots" she slightly said as she drank a bit of her coffee.

Right then, Myungsoo came in the coffee shop. Seeing him, the girl barely choked. Her red dyed hair was noticed by the boy imediately, so he ran to her. Everyone was looking at them. Krystal got up, ignoring him and went to the bar to pay her coffee.

The boy followed her outside.

"Why the heck do you keep following me? I know it's done, don't try to break up officially now" Krystal nervously glared at him.

"Krystal..at least listen to what I have to say.." Myungsoo quickly replied.

"I am not Krystal for you..I've a name, Soojung. Krystal is the old nickname you gave me, I don't want to have it anymore. I'll be leaving now, your words are some I don't want to listen to" the girl said as she started walking.

Puzzled for some seconds, Myungsoo pulled his hair, throwing the umbrella away. "Only if she knew...." He started to run after the girl, pulling her into his arms. The girl escaped, slapping his face.

"You think a hug will solve everything??" she shouted.

"For God's sake, listen to what I have to say already ! I wouldn't have been running and sitting in the rain for you if i wouldn't have something to say !!" he shouted back.

Soojung froze, crossing her arms, telling him to say whatever he has to say before she decides to leave. Myungsoo told her that Naeun knows one of his biggest secrets and if they don't get back together, she will reveal it and he will get in big troubles. Soojung was puzzled, she didn't know if she should believe him or not. In the end, she said:

"You've got to be kidding me, you told her one of your biggest secrets, but you never told me ! Oh, cute...."

Soojung start tearing up, but the ran covered it. Her voice became husky and she kept hitting L's chest. Pulling her into his embrace, the boy hugged her tightly, he didn't let her go. Pulling herself away, Soojung slowly murmured: "Let's remain as strangers for now...." and she quickly left.

Myungsoo froze for a couple of seconds, feeling the rain drops falling over him. After some unconscious minutes spent in the rain, the boy ran after Soojung. Crossing all the streets near the SM building, he lost her. Letting out a loudly "Argh~!!!!" shout, Myungsoo started to walk to his dorm, in the rain.

 

~Meanwhile~

Yookyung, Chorong and Bomi had to move to another dorm since the one they lived in got to small for all the 7 members. There was a free dorm right near BtoB's. Luckily Minhyuk. He will live near his future love. In front of the building's entering, Peiel waited them patiently. Politely, the boy showed the girls the way to their dorm. As they founded the keys, they opened the door, entering the dorm slowly. Smoke, dust and someone was breaking a wall for them. Obviously, Minhyuk and Sungjae were the leaders of this super plan they thought of.

"Since we live nearby, we thought we can come here not by the principal door, but by this one. So I and Sungjae did this." he laughed.

The girls's jaw dropped as they saw the "gift" the boys gave them. It was actually a good idea, but the wall looked like after World War II. Speechles, the girls kept looking at the wall, frowning and raising eyebrows. On the other hand, Chorong hided her smile, looking around the dorm. Her phone rang, she picking it up quickly. The person on the phone said that the furniture already arrived. Running to the elevator, Yookyung and Bomi did the tour to the men who had to put the furniture. On the other hand, Chorong was inspecting BtoB's dorm. Entering Minhyuk and Sungjae's room, she say on top of Minhyuk's bed his bracelet with two letters on it, "M" and "C". Grabbing them, she stared at them, puzzled. "Is it me, or not? Oh why do i have these thoughts....he can't even like me, i don't like him..yet..but the curiousity kills me..." she told herself. Right then, Minhyuk entered. Walking toward Chorong, the boy saw his bracelet. He smiled, instead of taking it.

Chorong sneezed. Instantly, Minhyuk gave her a tight backhug, which she loved the most. Whispering something to her ear, the two started to walk outside the room. Everyone noticed them, so they started dancing.

Until the night, the girls moved quicker thanks to boy's help.