Troublemaker

Stay

Days passed, and passed, and passed. Krystal and Kyungri managed to loose every contact with their so called lovers. Behind a fake smile, their pain was hiding. It felt like they got stabbed. It wasn't a good feeling, for sure, but their head was lifted up so their crown won't fall.

Besides, who know the boy's reason of what they did.

Chorong, who was in a big confusion, had a decision to make. She had to choose someone. What for? A cover on Hyuna and Hyunseung's "Troublemaker" song. APink's manager wanted her to perform on M!Countdown.

"You've got to be kidding me. How am I supposed to dance on that song? It's too..too..too-"

"Too what?" Yookyung asked impatiently.

"Too awkward for me. I watched them live and I won't be able to do it" Chorong mumbled.

"Pick Minhyuk and it's done. He will gladly help you~" the other girl replied.

Chorong runned her fingers through her hair, messing it fastly as she laid down on the bed. Yookyung laughed as she texted her beloved strange boyfriend, Leo. This girl is always with her phone in her hands, her fingers moving so fast you couldn't even watch them. Oh how lovely she is.

Making some courage, Chorong was walking toward BtoB's dorm. Entering the building, she stopped at the paper sticked on the wall, searching for the number of their dorm. "36..3665" she slowly chuckled. She pressed the buttons on the small box to call at BtoB's dorm.

"Hello?" a voice asked.

"Which is this? Chorong's here. Mind opening me the door?"

No one answered. Frowning slightly, Chorong saw the door opening. Entering the elevator, she pressed the "6" button to go to the 6th floor. When she came out, she bumped into a tall person, comfortably dressed, in sweat pants and a shirt. Unbalancing, Chorong was almost falling down if the person wouldn't have catched her. Wrapping his arms around her waist, the boy asked if she was okay. The girl only nodded and lifting her ehad up she noticed the person was Minhyuk. She widened her eyes, blushing. He smiled, pecking her cheek.

"W-why are you here?" the girl asked.

The boy only smiled, telling her that his hyungs didn't want to tell him who was coming. So he had to check, since he's a curious type. Chorong's lips were turning into a slight smile. Minhyuk, being puzzled, asked the girl why was she there. She told him about the dance thing, and the boy gladly accepted. Right then, Sungjae came out, saying:

"He likes youuuuu~"

Minhyuk signed him to shut his mouth and go back inside, as he realised why Sungjae wasn't moving. He was still hugging her. Releasing the hug, the boy rubbed the back of his neck, noticing the girl who was staring at him, frowning slightly. Curious, Chorong asked him if what Sungjae said was true. Lying, he told her that Sungjae likes to play around. His expressions showed something else, but Chorong seemd to believe what the boy said.

After a conversation spent in front of the elevator, the girl decided to leave, and Minhyuk, a polite guy, offered to go with her until outside. Smiling, Minhyuk pressed the button to go down. After a minute spent in th elevator, it suddenly stops and the lights turn off. Chorong panics, pressing herself against the wall. Minhyuk opened his phone, turning around until he saw the girl. He pulled her arm, wrapping his arms around her, backhugging tightly.

"It's okay, I am here, don't worry." he said as he burried his face onto her neck.

The girl nodded slowly, gulping. She helded his arms tightly, opening her phone and searching for the alarm button. Pressing it several times, Chorong sighed hardly. Luckily her, the lights so they were able to see each other. Minhyuk's phone rang. He saw he recieved a message. After reading it, he knew why they were blocked in the elevator. Sungjae and Peniel texted him saying that the elevator is broken for some hours and they got to enjoy their time together. Hiding his happines, because he had some time to spend with her, alone, after a worried face, and he simply sat down on the elevator's floor. Chorong, looking at him, asked how is he that calm. He simply answered that they are blocked for a hour or so, since a cable got blocked. The girl sat down slowly, patting her chest slowly as she breathed heavily.

"Does your chest hurt you?" Minhyuk asked.

Chorong shooked his head, telling him that she just calms herself. Getting closer to her, Minhyuk thought of something to do so she will forget about the event that just happend. He grabbed his phone, opened it and clicked on the first application on his background. Then he handled his phone to the girl who was hugging her legs, burrying her face onto them. Poking her slowly, the boy laughed slightly. She looked at him, taking his phone, seeing what was writen on the background: "Don't be scared, oppa would protect his beloved girl~". She smiled brightly, got closer to him and kissed his cheek. Widening his eyes, the boy could only smile.

A half of hour passed, they were chatting like they knew each other for long, joking. The elevator balanced a bit, then it started to move, but the lights turned off. They both got up, but the girl moved away from Minhyuk. He tried to find her by steppind slowly around, but he stepped on his shoe string instead, unbalancing himself. Right then, the lights and he realised he was falling on his beloved future girl, Chorong. He tried to avoid her, but instead he falled down, dragging her over him.

Right then, the elevator's door opened, in front of it sitting Sungjae and Yookyung. Red faced, Minhyuk smiled, looking at those two staring at them. Instead of getting up, Chorong burried her face onto Minhyuk's neck, murmuring a soft "Save me....". The boy hugged her tightly, signing those two to leave. They were slowly walking away, leaving the others two on the floor.

"Shouldn't we get up already?" he said as he patted her back.

The girl didn't answer, instead, she got up, grabbing her hand to help him get up. Bowing, she politely apologized for the evet that happend. The boy laughed, messing her hair. Frowning, Chorong poked his shoulder, walking out of the elevator. Rubbing the back of his neck, Minhyuk walked out too and the two decided when to start the practice for the song.

On her way home, Chorong met with Yookyung who, obviously, was handling her phone, chatting with her beloved boyfriend.

"How was in the elevator?" Yookyung laughed as she said.

Chorong froze, covering Yookyung's mouth, telling her to shut up. Yookyung noticed her red face and her walking faster to their dorm. Watching her walking, the girl stopped, laughing, texting her boyfriend.

It says that when you can't sleep, it's because you're awake in someone else's dream. Is this possible in Chorong's case? The girl couldn't close an eye until 3am. Th person she was thinking of thought, was sleeping as a baby. Baby Minhyuk.