Beautiful Night

Stay

Midnight came. Chorong was outside, in the garden behind the building. She sat on the rocker, swinging herself slowly, admiring the beautiful dark sky with shiny silver spots. The creak of the rocker could be heared on the first floor of the building. Minhyuk, who couldn't sleep, was focusing on that creak. It annoyed him, so he went on the balcony to see who can't sleep at that hour. He saw a girl. His eyes widened, hoping that the girl was Chorong.

"Should I check? Am I obvious? No way, I can't even like her. I don't even know her.." he keept telling himself as he shooked his head.

Wearing his sweat pijama pants and a shirt, Minhyuk went down, walking toward the garden. Holding tightly a bag of sweets and gulping, he walked toward the rocker, noticing who the girl actually was.

"You can't sleep either?" he slightly said as he sat down, beside her.

Chorong only nodded. He opened the bag, taking some sweets out and chewing them.

"Want some?" he asked.

She gladly took some out, chewing on them. Silence surrounded the place. No one said anything for a couple of minutes. Both opened the mouth, looking at each other, asking the same question: "Why can't you sleep?". Both widened their eyes and laughed. The girl was blushing slightly, looking away as the boy rubbed the back of his neck. "I guess I have insomnia" they said again.

Fate? Destiny? No one knew the answer to what happend between them just then. But they both were smiling, they feel good together. He moved closer to her, swinging the rocker slowly. They talked about random things about a half of hour.

On the other side, Kyungri and Sera, who couldn't sleep either, decided to take a slow walk on the silent roads. Kyungri keept thikning. Obviously, at Ken. The other girl noticed Kyungri's dissapointed or even sad expression so she pretended to go to the nearest shop to buy two bottles of water. Kyungri sat on a bench, waiting for Sera, who walked in the shop and called Hyuk, her friend.

"Answer, you potato..." she told herself.

"Hello?" the boy said.

"Potato, is Ken sleeping? Are you sleeping?" the girl asked.

"We're both outside, taking a walk, why?"

"Give me Ken" Sera ordoned.

"Ken here" the boy answered.

"Answer me honestly, do you have any feelings for Kyungri?"

Ken froze. He realised imediately what Sera was up to.

"Where are you?!" he asked.

"We are at the Geopum Gage shop. She is sitting on the bench, outside.HOLY SH-" she stopped suddenly as she noticed the empty bench.

Ken shut the phone and they both ran ro the shop. They met Sera, who keept on calling Kyungri, but she wasn't answering her phone.

"Think Sera, what did she tell you earlier?" she thought. "Cotton candy.. Bonbu park..This is it !"

"Ken, do you know any cotton candy stand?"

"Near the Bonbu park, yes. Why?"

"She's going there. Hurry" Sera pointed to the left road.

Ken nodded and left in a hurry. Running along the streets, he looked for the girl who couldn't be found. He reached the stand, bought a cotton candy and asked the man if he saw a tall girl, with a long, brown hair. The man nodded, pointing to the Bonbu park. Ken ran in there in a hurry, looking everywhere for the girl. She was at the main fountain there, sitting on a bench. From two feets away, Ken saw her. He walked toward her slowly while the girl throwed her head back, admiring the black sky.

Ken started to sing the same song she first heared from him at All the Kpop. Kyungri widened her eyes as she looked around, noticing the boy coming toward her. She felt her heart beating faster all of a sudden, her lips moved into a small smile, but she covered it with a slight sigh. She stood up, looking at Ken.

"What brings you here?" she quickly asked.

"This." he said as he showed the big cotton candy.

Kyungri gulped as she stared at the cotton candy, covering her lower lip with the upper one. Ken laughed as he took a piece, rolling.

"Open your mouth" he said.

Kyungri refused as she asked:

"Aren't you supposed to feed Hani? I heared you two are a couple."

Ken smirked slightly. 

"Sure, I will feed her today, since we have a date" he answered.

Kyungri's expression changed. Ken noticed it.

"I was joking, we are not a couple. So don't make this face and open your mouth"

The girl opened , chewing on the cotton candy. "You liar" she said in her mind.

"Where is Sera? I bet she called you" she also said.

Ken shrugged. He told her Sera is with someone else, his name remaining a secret to Kyungri. She raised an eyebrow as she took the cotton candy, taking pieces and eating it.

"Why did you came actually? Let me hear your reason, or do you want to tell any other excuses?"

"Hmm.." Ken thought for a couple of seconds.

"That's exactly what I thought. I'll leave first" Kyungri said it in a sigh.

Despite the fact that it was summer, rain drops started to fall. A summer rain started, the rain drops falling in different ways. Kyungri started to walk as Ken pulled her hand, stopping her. He held it tightly, looking deeply in her eyes.

"Let me go, I've no idea why you keep me here. You don't even care!" she said in a loud tone.

"Are you kidding me?! If I wouldn't care, I wouldn't have ran all this way to find you, I wouldn't have bought you a cotton candy and I wouldn't have helped you at the photoshooting. I know I was wrong when I choosed Hani in that show, but I bet you didn't even realise how I reacted when your turn came and N stepped foward. When you left after that show, I realised what I feel actually. Last time we met, a few days ago, I saw you pretty moody. It was because of me, I bet it." Ken said after taking a deep breath.

Kyungri froze. Half opening , with her sparkling big eyes, she was listening to Ken's words. Ken put her hand on his chest.

"This heart beated faster after you left. You keep popping in my mind when I'm least thinking. Have you put a spell on me?"

The girl shooked her head.

"You tell cute lies." she said, looking down. "I won't eve-"

was shutted up by Ken's lips who were deeply attached to her's. Slowly wrapping his arms around her waist, he kissed her lips deeply. None of them cared about the rain which was wetting their clothes. They both closed their eyes. KYungri felt Ken's heart beating faster, thing that made her smile between the kiss. Ken broke the kiss, resting his forehead on her's. She looked at him, poking his stomach lightly.

On the other hand, Sera and Hyuk peeked on the two lovers.

"Saw them? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, so cute" Sera said,poking Hyuk's shoulder.

Hyuk nodded, rubbing his chin. He looked at Sera from head to toe, the girl noticing him.

"W-what are you doing, punk?!" she frowned slightly. "Stop staring at me like th-"

Hyuk  pulled her closer by the waist, kissing her lips softly. Sera widened her eyes, broke the kiss and blinked. Hyuk smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck. The four of them met in the park, deciding to separate their ways, going to their dorms.

On the other hand, Minhyuk fell asleep on Chorong's shoulder. The girl shaked his arm to wake him up, but he didn't even move. After several tryings, Chorong woke him up, leading him to his room.

Everyone was now sleeping happily after this night.