First meeting

Stay

It all started when she bumped into him.

Chorong barely fell down if he wouldn't have catched her. She held him tightly, lifting her head up slowly, widening her eyes. It was BtoB's Minhyuk. Chorong froze imediately, staring at his smiling face. They were looking at each other as he saw her blushed face. She pulled him away quickly, bowed and ran away.

"Have you seen them?" Yookyung whispered to Leo from the corner they were hiding at.

Leo only nodded.

"Aish, you have a mouth to use, sweetheart." she said as she crossed her arms.

Leo nodded again and Yookyung facepalmed softly.

 

~Meanwhile at APink's dorm~

"What's up with you?" Yookyung asked as she sat in front of Chorong's bed. The girl only shooked her head, leaving a bright smile. Yookyung raised her eyebrow, asking her the same question one more time but she also added "You met Min-...". Chorong quickly singed her to shut up since Naeun was in there, she being Minhyuk's big fangirl. The two girls went to the kitchen and Chorong told her what actually happend. A big smile appeared on Yookyung's face as she was listening to Chorong.

"You like him, don't you?" Yookyung added.

"What are you talking about? I don't even know him" the girl replied.

"I can solve this."

"Haha, you won't solve anything since i don't want to meet anyone." Chorong said as she was taking a pack of snacks, walking back to her bed.

Yookyung was left there alone. She took out her phone, messaging Leo.

 

Message: Yookyung to Leo

"Leoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Leo, Leo Leo,

We have to arrange a meeting for Chorong and Minhyuk. Yes, a meeting. I'll tell you more tomorrow when we'll meet, okay sweetheart?

Oh, and don't reply me with an 'okay' or i will kick your to Matoki. --"

Anyways, sleep tight, xoxo. "

 

Yookyung was now walking toward her bed, waiting for Leo's reply but she fell asleep.

 

~Next Day~

APink members were now walking toward their car to go to Inkigayo for other lives. Chorong was still inside the Cube's building as she was standing in front of a machine, waiting for her coffee to come out. Right beside her came a tall boy, waiting patiently for the girl to finish. Chorong took her coffee out as she was turning around. The two were now facing. She lifted her head, looking up at the boy.

"Hello there, I'm BtoB's visual Minhyuk" he slightly greeted her.

Chorong bowed as she replied "Hello, I am APink's Chorong, nice to meet you".

"Mind waiting for me until i take my coffee?"

"I am actually in a hurry. We have to go to Inkigayo to sing."

"I am also going there" Minhyuk said as he laughed. "Wait for me, your manager won't get mad if you are late 5 minutes"

After he took his coffee, they both were walking outside the Cube building. A bus just arrived in front of them. Chorong noticed Naeun coming out. Naeun frozed as she saw her bias walking together with Chorong. She got immediately back in the bus, sitting alone, watching those two coming inside.

"Minhyuk-ah!" Sungjae shouted as he made the daebak face.

"Sit together since the other sits are taken" Yookyung added.

The two sat together, both being watched intensly by Naeun. Chorong noticed her quickly so she sat still, saying nothing while Minhyuk keept texting Sungjae.

 

Message to: "Maknae"

"What am i supposed to talk now ? GIVE ME SO TOPICS JUSEYO.

Desperate Hyuk."

The boy heared the others laughing in the back of the bus. He turned around, staring at them.

"Idiots ! A bunch of idiots i got with." he thought as he turned back, facepalming.

He looked at Chorong, took his earphones out.

"Would you like to join me?" he smiled.

The girl nodded and got closer to him. They were listening to music.

"THANK YOU GOD, THANK YOU MINHYUK" Yookyung told herself as  she signed Sungjae to watch over the two.

 

~Meanwhile~

 

Message to: "Kyungri~"

"Dear potato,

You have to accept that invitation All the Kpop. You HAVE to go to a variety show, for God's sake. Now do what i say or no more Ken posters for you.

With love, Krystal"

 

Message to: "Krys"

"Dear cucumber,

I accepted it already, but i have no idea who I'll met there. I hope Ken will be there though. And yes, i have to act normal. -ㅅ- I know that.

With smilies, Kyungri"

 

Krystal texted someone else. "PLAN B WORKS ! You have to tell Leo to make Ken accept to go to All the Kpop. Kyungri would love to see him there. I ship them already.  Palli do it, Yookyungie.

Kryss~"

Yookyung immediately texted Leo. KenGri's meeting was set.

"I feel way better now" she said to herself.

Yookyung noticed Naeun getting up, walking in  front to get a bottle of water. She grabbed it, opening it slowly and walking back to  her seat. She stopped after a few steps, turning herself around, checking the road. She saw a hole. A slight smirk appeared on her face as she stared at the bus moving toward the hole.

As the bus catched the hole, Naeun "accidentally" dropped her bottle on Chorong. Yookyung noticed what that girl was up to so she imediately stood op, grabbed her hand, holding it tightly.

"You should be carefull next time" she said firmly.

Meanwhile, the wet girl was frozen. She was only thinking how embarassing she felt, not giving a damn about Naeun's so called apologize. She looked at Minhyuk as she blushed all of a sudden. She noticed him gazing at her. He wasn't even laughing, instead, he looked kind of nervous.

"Isn't there a gas station? We had a little accident.." Yookyung said.

"Resist 3 minutes, i will park to the nearest one that comes"

Chorong was now waiting, ashamed. As the bus stopped, she took her bag, grabbed Yookyung and walked toward the bathroom.

"Have you seen what witch? I feel like slapping her so looking innocent face"

"It was an accident, calm down now. Nothing happend" Chorong firmly said.

"Hah, accident my . You should have seen her face."

Chorong only looked at Yookyung.

"I told you" Yookyung shrugged. "Change your clothes now. I am waiting you outside"

Yookyung was now walking outside as she was stopped by Sungjae.

"Was that an accident or a purspose?" he asked.

"Purspose. I could see her face." the girl replied.

Sungjae raised his eyebrow slightly as he was walking back to his group. Chorong was now coming outside.

"I think i should show her that i am not a person to mess with from now" she said.

Yookyung patted her back as she smiled. They were now going back to the bus. As the girls walked in, they noticed Naeun sitting beside Minhyuk. The boy noticed Chorong's expression.  The girl was now walking to a single seat as felt her hand being pulled by Minhyuk. 

"Your seat is here, forgot?" he asked.

"It's ocuppied by this princess" she calmly answered.

Yookyung was signing Naeun to leave. She hardly moved away. Chorong tripped her.

"I am sorry, it was an accident" she bowed her head as she sat down.

 

They all arrived now to Inkigayo, where they had some great performances.