Our Dorm

Because of you

Right at 4 in the morning the camera men and a lady slowly enter the dorm making no noise. "okay this is dream tv" the lady said softly as she looked at the camera. 

"As you can see this is the girls dorm" she lookes around  the living room and the kitchen. "the girls are very clean as you can see, not even dust on the counter!" she said shocked. 

as she walked around with the camera man right behind her she then turned back to face the camera. "okay i think thats enough of the living room and kitchen, lets go check on the girls" she said slowly walking to Min and Ri's room.

she opened the door and walked inside "oh!" she said pointing to Ri who is on the floor and Min taking most of the bed. the lady laughs softly and yells "girls get up!"

Ri lookes up to who was yelling and gave a glare and layed her head back down. "did you guys see that" she said walking closer to Ri and poked her"please slop..." she said turning side to side.

Min sits up and lookes at the camera "ahhh!" she said quickly and hid her face under her pillow "whats wrong Min?" the lady asked laughing "no make up!" the lady looked at the camera and laughed "NO make up!!!" Min stated waving her hand to tell them to go away.

While Ri got up and walked out of the room to the living room. when Min noticed Ri leaving the room she got up with her pillow covering her face and followed. 

"okay we got two of the the members up now lets move to the next" she said walking to shin's room. When she walked inside shin opended her eyes quickly and sat up. "omo!" the lady said slowly backing away. "that was fast" she said to Shin 

"of course" shin said taking the book from under her pillow and walked out of the room to Ri and Min.

 

"now the last room" she said walking inside. You had your back facing the camera and the blanket covering your face while Chae had her bear on her face as she slept. "MaMa!MaMa!" played from the radio that the lady was holding in her hands. "i heard that they like to sing this song together. 

she said giggling. slowly you sat up and turned to the camera you hair was fine it was all in place and not messy at all. While CHae on the other hand sat up and the bear fell on her lap. she looked to the camera and smiled. 

"Chae..." you said softly to her "Mmm" she said looking at you. you pointed to her hair and she looked at the mirror "ahh!" she ran to the bathroom and looked back "one moment please" the lady giggled to her cuteness. 

you then walked out side to the others and sat down next to shin who was reading and layed your head on her sholder "Shin what time is it..." you asked as your words got softer and softer. 

"its 4:30" she said placing the book on her lap and closed her eyes. When Chae was done she ran up to you and sat down. 

"okay everyone! My name is Hee. this is your guys last recording so lets make it a happy one!" "yeah!" you said exitedly as you jumped up but sat down right after. "that took alot of energy" you said taking a deep breath as the others laughed

"okay girls so we will ask you questions! and you cant lie okay!" the lady said "yes" we all answerd. "okay this is all from the fans so be prepared!" she said taking out some cards from a bag. 

"okay first question is for Soo Won and Chae." she said looking at the girls. "in mostly all of the episodes of dreamer tv we see you guys singing mama from exo. We your fans want to know who is your bais in exo!" Chae blushed and you smiled "well I like luhan" Chae said softly still blushing. 

"I like Kai." you said smiling to the camera. "why do you like kai Soo Won and why do you like luhan Chae." "well kai is an amazing dancer and the way he moves is just great! im a dancer and so I look up to him!" you said smiling and making hand motions of their dance moves. 

"oppa! i look up to you!" you said waving to the camera. "well I like Luhan because hes... cute and weird." the lady noded her head and moved on the the next question. 

" you guys are in big hit entertainment with BTS! how does it feel?!" the lady said looking back at them. "well we are new so we dont really see them yet becasue we stay and practice in another building." Min said pouting "we want to see them but its hard with our work and their work." Ri said with a blank face. 

"it would be so fun to work with them! jungkook can sing so good! so maybe he could teach us a little" she said clapping her hands together. 

"I watched bangtan tv before and they seem very nice. im sure we will be able to meet them and who knows maybe be on a show together. she said smiling. "would you be happy to see bts? the lady asked shin "yes. i want them to give us tips about singing." 

"what about you Soo Won? what do you think about bts?" you looked at the camera and gave a little smile and looked away "umm yeah! they must be good people so i really want to see them." you said nodding your head. 

*Ring* *Ring* the ladys phone went off "hold on i will be right back" the camera man shut off the camera and walked off with the lady.

"i wonder who called her" Min said looking at the lady in the kitchen talking. "Beats me" Ri said playing with her hair. "okay girls im back! lets start filming again." when the camera man the camera you got up and went to the kitchen. "Im going to make breakfast!" 

You yelled to the others who just watched tv. The camera man followed you to record you cooking. After you were finished everyone ate and washed the dishes. 

"okay girls get dressed! we are going out!" the lady said walking up to the girls. "Hurry" she said with a smile. You and Chae walked to your room and the others when to their rooms.

"when you finished changing you looked in the mirror 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(your outfit)

After you finished looking in the mirror you walked outside to Min and Ri who were waiting "oh finished" you said to Ri "yup" "oh! you look so cute" Min said to you and pinched your cheeks "really?" you said giggling to her comment. 

When everyone else was done changing the camera man started to film again. You guys walked out of the dorm and to the practice building to show the fans where you guys practice. 

As you guys walked Min the radio and you started to dance to it free style as Ri joined in and later so did the rest of the members. "that was fun!" Chae said laughing. 

As you were by the camera trying to feed it a cookie "Ahh!" you said giggling after. "what are you doing? Ri asked looking at the camera "Hello! Dreams!" she said acting cute "aish! I was playing with the fans" you said lightly pushing her to the side. And started to make cute faces to the camera. 

"you should stop before you break the camera" Min said walking up to you and moved you to the side. "you have to do it like me" She said striking a pose. 

"oh lookes like they came!" the lady said walking up to the door and opened it. "who came Ri asked and we all looked at her "I dont know" Min stated. 

7 tall handsome boys entered the room hello we are "BANGTAN" They yelled and gave a smile to the girls infront of them. Your eyes became wide when you saw him Why is he here! you though to your self. 

You took a step back and looked down to the ground, the anger you felt it was to much. you took a daap breath and when you looked up he looked at you.....Jin.
 

 

 

 

How was todays chapter? I made it long! i hope you guys like it ^^ Be sure to comment what you think i would love to hear back from you guys! :D