Jin Jin

Because of you

Jin (pov).

V jumped over the couch "stop! its my cookie!!!!" he said running away from Jungkook "give it!! me want cookie!" Jungkook said running after V.

While Me and rapmonster were on the floor watching t.v "you guys are making to much noise!" rapmonster said in a loud voice as he stood up and walked over to them.

"I want the cookie too!" he said taking it away from V and running away. I shook my head and continued to watch t.v. *Ring Ring* jimins phone went off and he answered it "Hello?" he said

annyeonghaseyo" she answered " Im doing a show and I would like you guys to come by the practice room and have a chat with a group. how does that sound?". Jimin nodded his head and said "Sure thing! we will be ready in a few" he said before hanging up the phone. 

"Okay guys get ready we are going to be guests on a show down at the practice room so get ready." Rapmonster, V and jungkook looked down " Okay..." they said sadly as jimin took the cookie away from rapmonster. and walked to the room to change. 

I got up from the floor and turned off the t.v and walked to my room to change. A few minutes later we were all changed.

Me and jungkook stood by the door and took a selca "waaa! pretty" jungkook said while posting it to the web and placing his phone back into his poket. 

(this is waht the selca looks like)

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

 

We walked out of the Doorm and down the stairs to the bottom floor and to the practice room. when we were out side the door jimin txted the lady telling her were out side and in a bit she opened the door for us. 

We walked in and bowed to the girl group infront of us and said "hello we are BANGTAN" we said smiling to them. Just as I was looking around the room I saw her.... Soo Won.

What was she doing here! "Hello we are Dreamer!" the five girls said. But i didnt pay attention to any of them but Soo Won. 

She was looking down at her feet, her hair was blocking her face so I didnt get a good look at her. How did I not know she was in the same company as me! i fet so angry and stupid!

I still looked at her as my eyes smiled as she looked at Chae making Soo Won giggle. It was so cute I just wanted to hold her....

When she looked at me I smiled and waved my hand to her but she gave me a dirty look and turned her head away from me and walked off to Ri who was talking to V.

Why did she look at me like that? I thought she would miss me? 

"Soo Won...."he said softly to him self.

 

OKay yay!!! I finaly got this chapter up! im sorry for the wait and this short chapter! >_< dont worry I will update tomorrow! And thanks guys for your comments I really love them ^^ It makes me so happy that people love to read this story!