Are you okay?

Because of you

None (Pov)

The room was silent with no movement, So won was just sitting on her bed her face stained with tears. "Minyoung.." she spoke in a soft horse voice.

" I wont let you be hurt by him, like i was.." she said as her eyes became narrow and dark. " He will pay for what he's done" the way she spoke was quite low and full of hate. 

She layed down on her bed and closed her eyes, a few minutes later her members came through the door causing soo won to open her eyes. 

"haha i know! that was the best Rapmon was so funny" Min said falling to the ground "well it looks like someone has a crush!" Shin said poking Min on the cheeks. 

"Yah!. I dont like him" Min said blushing making all the members laugh, But chae was thinking about you and how you left with jin. "the face that she made.. she looked mad." she said softly. 

"what was that?" Ri said leaning over to Chae "uhh i was just saiying where did Soo won go.." she said giving Ri a small smile hoping she didnt hear what she said first.

"Oh.. I thought she left with Jin" Ri stated placing her index finger on her lips as she tough about it. "Yeah.. i think i seen them together" Shin said opening a can of coke.

"hey thats not goof for you" Ri said taking the coke away from Shin. "its good for me" Ri said taking a sip making Shin pout. 

"im going to my room" Chae said and walked off, she opened he door and placed her phone on the lamp table. "ehh Soo won.." she said softly as she walked to the bed and sat down.

Soo won sat up and smiled "oh..Chae " silence filled the room for a few minutes and Chae noticed the tear stains on soo wons face. "Are you okay? She said worried 

"im fine" Soo won said and stood up and went to the bathroom to wash her face, I dont think shes fine.. Chae thought to herself.

"im going to see the manager" soo won said as she walked out of the room leaving Chae confused.

___________________________________ Manager's office __________________________________

Soo won (Pov)

I walked down the hall to the mangers office and knocked on the door "yes?" he answerd "its me.." I said softly but loud enough for him to hear "come in" 

I walked into the room and took a seat infront of him, "yes soo won?" he said sounding worried, you dont really go to his office when you have free time.

" May i go home for the week?" I said loking up at him as tears flow down my face, he got up from his seat and hugged me "you seen him im guessing" he said in a low voice. 

you stayed silent and he took that as a yes, "okay one week" he said wiping your tears "thanks " you said as you looked down "dont be sad" he stood up and looked at the papers on his desk and then back at you. 

"I have a lot of papers to fill out, but go pack your things and i can take you" He said sitting back down to fill out some papers while you pack.

"okay thanks" you said smiling and giving him a hug before you left. The manager was the one that found you and took you to this entertainment. 

You were just walking around Busan to visit your uncle and some music was playing and since no one was around you stared to dance and sing a couple lines and he was passing by and seen you. It was pure luck that you got seen by him

after that he was the one to take care of you, it was hard to only see your family once a month because of training but it was worth it. You wanted to become something so you could protect your loved ones.

________________________________________ Home ____________________________________

"were here" your manager said opening his door to grab your things from the back, you opened you eyes and looked at the house infront of you "home.."

You got out of the car and helped your manager to grab your things, " Uhmuhnee" you said as you waited infront of the door for her to come.

"Soo won?" she said running to the door, once she opened it she broke out in tears making you want to cry too "mom.. dont cry" you said wiped  her tears. 

you walked inside and placed your things in your old room and walked back out to your mother "how long are you staying?" she asked as she wiped her tears that were left. 

"one week" I said happily as i walked to give her a big hug "ah i was meaning to ask why did you call this morning? its so unlike you to ask what were doing with out reason" she said giving me a look 

"hehe mom I just missed you guys " you said sounding like a little kid as you sat down next to her

"Soo won" she said laughing at your cute actions you made infront of her "hehe love you mom" you said making a heart to her making her laugh more 

you stood up and walked to the kitchen to grab a glass of water when you heard little foot steps coming down the stairs " water water water" he kept saying as he walked 

your mother smiled at him and spoke "Minyoung guess whos here "she said as he took his last steps down the stairs, you placed your glass of water down on the table and walked out of the kitchen.

"Minyoung-ah" you said with a bright smile, His eyes lit up the moment he seen you his little body running to you " eomma " he said as he jumped into your arms. 

"I missed you" he said placing kisses on your cheek, you looked down at him and placed both hands on his cheeks and smiled " Mommy misssed you too" you said hugging him again

 

 

So guys i came back with another chapter!!! Yayy :D i hope this chapter was good hehehe i also let out the secret she has been hidding for 3 years! i hope this story is not getting boring ): well comment and tell me what you think! hehe