I hate you!

Because of you

Soo won (pov)

As you looked up from the floor he was looking right at you! but you quickly looked at chae so he wont be able to see your face.

As you talked to Chae she told you a joke about a bunny and a bean " I dont get it?" you said to her "yup me too
 she said and you both giggled after.

I could feel him looking at me and so I looked up at him,and there he was smiling like a fool! just looking at him made me think about what he did to me that day! and so I walked off to Ri.

"Ri unni!" you said walking up to her and v who were talking about lions "oh miahnhaeyo" you said bowing your head to v 

"is it okay if i join in the talk?" you said making a pouting face to Ri, who just gave a sigh and let you sit next to them. 

V looked at you and smiled a bit " Anyonghasaeyo" he said bowing his head to you, and so did you. "your V right? you said looking at him.

"Ahh yeah." he said looking a bit shy as he scratched the back of his neck, you looked back at jin who looked mad. you smiled and kept talking to V.

Come to find out you have a lot in common! "really! people tell me I have a baby face too!" you said laughing with him

" you know Soo won your really funny" he said wiping the tears from his eyes " Yeah haha my jokes dont dont really go well" you said playing with your hair 

V looked at you and placed a hand on your sholder and smiled "dont worry my jokes are much worse" he said laughing.

"Okay everyone! thats the end of Dream tv! thanks for watching" the lady said as we all bowed and smiled at the camera.

"oops!" both you and v said "i guess we let time pass by us and forgot about the show" you said giggling " yeah, i forgot we were on a show" he said "i know!" you said as you smiled 

As you two talked jin walked up to you and smiled "Soo won" the moment you heard his voice you turned around, your eyes wide open.

I dont know what to to! my body wont move....

He smiled and looked at V " Im going to borrow her" jin said as he took you outside of the room leaving V speachless. 

When he closed the door you just looked away from him "Soo won.." he said softly as he placed his hand on your sholder. 

you shot a glare at him and pushed his hand off your sholder "dont just touch me as you please you said glaring at him.

he looked at you with wide eyes "Soo won whats wrong with you? why are you acting like this?!" he said looking at you 

"whats wrong with me?!" you said almost shouting at him, but good thing no one was in the hallway

"how dare you ask me that! you know what you did that time" you said pusing him out of your way but he held onto your arm pulling you back infront of him.

"what did i do? i dont know what i did" he said as he looked at you with sad eyes

you looked at him and looked away as a tear fell from your eyes "you left me behind! I had to tell you something that night and you just left me without saying a word!" you said holding onto the wall for support.

he looked at you and gave you a hug "im sorry... I.." and worst of all you kissed her!" you said pusing him off of you. "you.." he said "yes I saw everyting!" you said shouting at him.

"I can explain!" he said grabbing your hand and looking into your eyes. but you just pushed his hand away " I dont want to hear your stupid story! but just remember I wont forgive you for leaving me behind." 

you said as you walked down the hall, but stopped and turned around to him "dont even think of looking for me" was the last thing you said as your figure vanished

_____________________Back in the doorm_________________________________________

when you got back to the doorm you just walked to your room and went ontop of your bed. you sat there for a while thinking...

"I wont forgive him...ever" you said hitting the bed over and over as the tears fell from your face.

you then took out your phone from your bag on the edge of the bed and called your mother. "uhmuhnee..." you said trying to sound okay

"Oh!!! Soo Won!" she said sounding exited " Yes, I just wanted to see how you and dad were" you said holding onto your pillow. "Oh were fine! your dads at work now " 

"Oh, how is unni?" you said as your mother answered "Shes good she's in Busan Helping your uncle move" 

"Thats good. What about Minyoung?" you said as a tear fell from your eyes, your mother paused for a bit " He's okay, hes eating well sleeping well. But he misses you" your mother said.

"okay,mom i should go now, i dont want to bother you guys" you said and hung up. 

you let the phone fall on the bed, holding your pillow tight you bit your lip thinking about how you left your family to find your dream. And now that jins back! it makes it worse.

"I wont ever forgive him for leaving us..." You said flying the pillow across the room.

 

Okay! I made an update!!! yay! sorry for the long wait i had to think about how i wanted to make this chapter. But I hope its good! and I hope you guys like it! ^^ But I think I gave away alittle to much info in this chapter... or not? Haha well im not sure myself! xD