The show

Because of you

"Well everyone this has been dreamer! I hope you all had a fun time with us and see you tomorrow! we will show you our dorm! so dont miss it!" all of us said together as the camera man turned off the camera and walked off to our manager. 

"today was so long!!" chae stated as she held onto your arm as you walked to get a bottle of watter "yup but its fun! we get to show our fans what we do everyday!" you said as you giggled. 

"okay girls! get ready to go to the car!" you manager yelled from across. "yes!" we all replyed to him and walaked over to the door and to the car. 

as you all get in the manager starts up the car and drives away to go to the dorm. "Mama! Mama!" you and chae sang as exo's song played in the car. 

"you girls have to much energy you manager said as he smiled back at you and chae. "haha yup! we are like bunnies that just ate a carrot" you said laughing at your own joke. "bunnies that just ate carrots? min said looking at you as she tilted her head 

" i dont get it" ri said and everyone started to laugh. "I guess I have to work on my jokes" you said scratching the back of your neck 

'its okay you will get better!" chae said patting your head lightly. making everyone laugh again. 

Sometime later you guys arrived at your dorm and min opened the door and Ri ran inside and layed on the floor "oh how i missed our doorm!" she said still flat on the ground. "its only been 9 hours Ri" you said as you walked to the kitchen and ate a cookie. 

"I know but still! today was a long day" Ri stated as min walked over to her and pulled her across the floor and to the bed " here sleep" min said and walked away "yay my bed how i missed you!" 

"i guess we will be hearing this every day" shin said as she sat on the couch with a cup of water in her hands 

"yup" the rest of us answerd 

you walked over to shin and the tv to watch the news "aww the news again" min said falling the the floor by your feet.

"yes! we need to keep up with the world" you said as you turned the tv louder. "but why is it in english" chae wined as she held onto your arm. 

"remember what manager said! we need to learn! i already know most of english so you guys should practice too!" you said handing then paper and a writing tool. 

When the news was done you walked over to the kitchen. " what do you guys want to eat tonight?" you yelled as they all answerd "chicken!!" "okay!" you said taking it out of the ice box and started to make it.

when it was finished you called all of them to go eat "come on guys its ready!" they came and sat down after washing their hands. "yay! it smells so good!" Ri said her lips 

"eat up guys i made alot" you said washing your hands and took a seat next to Chae. "you maybe the youngest but you make the best food!" Shin said eating a chicken. 

"Soo won! omma" min said and you all started to laugh. 

soon it was time to go to bed so you all washed up. you walked over to your bed and layed next to chae who was falling asleep already. "good night" you said as min walked over to you and smiled as she tucked you into bed "good night" and walked out of the room to her room.