Chapter 5

Are You Really The One?

Victoria’s POV

We spent our study hours with silence. No single words come out from their mouth even Sulli do too. I hate this kind of situation. But, I don’t know what should I do since I’m new here, I don’t want to make a trouble. Because of that I can’t focus to the what the teacher says. A lot of thoughts stuffed up my minds. Then, the break sign bell ring made me back to the world. I saw Sulli, Nichkhun and Chansung looked so stiff with sullen face.  And still none of us initiate to break the silence nor left the class. But when a lot of our classmates left  the class Sulli turns back and hit their head by book.

“Yah, what kind of attitude was that? I’m annoyed.” Sulli looks so angry and make me shock. That kind of cute and bubbly girl can be that mad and looks scary.

“Yah, it hurts. Are you really a girl? I guess not. So rude.” Chansung whinning while rubbing his head. It must be really hurts I think. I saw Nichkhun rubbing his head too.

“Whatever you said. But just don’t act like that. Don’t you see that Victoria feel annoyed too. She just moved in and you made her uncomfortable already.” She nagging endlessly.

“If I had a mistake, I’m really sorry guys.” I said sincerely.

“You do nothing, Vic. It’s just us with our attitude problem. Mianhae.” Nichkhun finally spoke up, but with a plain tone, not the cheerfull one like he did before.

“Me too. Mianhae, Victoria. But I don’t say sorry to you, Sulli-ya.” Chansung said playfully while merong to Sulli that made me laugh.

“Like I care, Chansilly.” Sulli merong to him back.

Looks like the atmosphere is quite better than before, they finally back to the normal except for Nichkhun. I think I should bring his mood up.

“Khun, have you give my number to them?” I remind him about what he said last night.

“What number, Victoria? And since when you called him Khun? Did I miss something?” the talkative Chansung as expected interrupt it.

“Ah, I forgot it. Mianhae. Ah, jinjja how can I forgot it.” he patted his forehead. Looks like he really forgot it. He looks really cute when he goes blank like that. That sullen face of him already gone I think. I formed a smile because of that. “No problem, Khun. I see you really forgot it.”

“Hold on. Can you two explain this to me and Chansung? We really don’t get it. Since when you two become closer?” Sulli asked curiously and Chansung nodded endlessly until Sulli hit his head again that makes him scream but Sulli only merong to him. These two really have a cute relationship.

Then, I and Nichkhun explained it from the start without leaving a single thing to tell. When Nichkhun said that my brother is Taecyeon oppa, Chansung and Sulli looks so surprised. They also knew him. Chansung was oftenly played basketball with my oppa too, and Sulli was a regular supporter for them. But they were not as close as Nichkhun. They also knew that oppa have a sister named Qiannie, but they never met me. What a small world.

“So, do you live only with Taecyeon oppa?” Sulli asked curiously and I replied it with a nod.

“We should visit your house soon, Victoria. I miss Taecyeon hyung.” Chansung looks so excited.

“You can come everytime you want, but today my oppa isn’t at home. He’s going to countryside for his MT preparation.”

“What? Are you alone at home today? You better stay on Sulli’s home. It’s too dangerous for you, Vic.” Nichkhun worrying me so much that made my heart beats faster and unconsciously I formed a smile. He’s a caring person, how can Amber, Gain and Luna said that he’s rude towards girl. They’re totally wrong.

“It’s okay, Khun. Don’t worry. Taecyeon oppa’s girlfriend, will accompany me. She will stay at my home.” I assured him that I’m totally fine.

“Okay, then. But still you have to beware, Vic.” Nichkhun warned me again and I replied it with a nod. I don’t know why but I feel so good when Nichkhun cares me that much.

“What the hell is this atmosphere. I feel like watching a drama. Why do you act so lovey dovey?” Chansung statement startled me.

“No, no, no.  It’s not like that. Vic is my friend and she’s a girl, I don’t want her to get hurt. Is it wrong? I did it when Sulli had a hard time too. Remember?” Nichkhun answered it quickly with the perfect one. So I don’t have too think what answer should I give to Chansung. Then I support Nichkhun statement with endlessly nod.

“Aaaa. You’re so cute Victoria” Chansung blurted out his playboy attitude again. But he has no effect on me.

“Yah!!!” Sulli hit Chansung’s head again, this time she used her pencil case.

“It hurts, pabo!” Chansung whinning, but Sulli seems don’t care. Ah, this two should really have a date, they’ll make a cute couple.

Then, we go to the canteen to grab some food. As usual Chansung and Sulli act like cat and dog, I just watch them from behind while smilling by myself.

“Hey, what are you doing? Smilling by yourself?” Nichkhun who walks beside me asking curiously.

“I just wondering how if Chansung and Sulli become a couple. They would be a cute one maybe.” I giggles.

“Ah, its to hard to imagine. They won’t be. Never.” Nichkhun laugh so loud that made Chansung and Sulli turn aroud to Nichkhun.

“What happen guys?” Sulli ask me and Nichkhun.

“Nothing. Just go ahead, guys.” I smile to them and wink my right eye.

“Aaa Victoria you’re too cute, I could die just by looking at your aegyo.” Chansung act silly again showing that he’s about to die. But, one second later he got hit from Nichkhun on the back of his head and a tweak on his left ear from Sulli. They made me laugh so hard endlessly. These new friends really different from my previous friend. I feel like my life gonna be great here.

When we reach  the canteen and got our food then move to the table, I saw Minho oppa and a girl sitting side by side while having a lovey dovey moment. I directly move to sit in front of Sulli and try to block her for watching that. So Chansung move to sit next to Sulli. But unfortunately Sulli’s higher than me, so my effort was a waste. I can feel that she still can see them.

“What are you doing, Victoria?” she ask.

“NN-Nothing. I just..”

“Yah, look at that, your prince charming is with her TRUE princess.” Chansung points at where Minho oppa sit. But Sulli looking nonchalantly.

“Chansung, why do you tell her. I tried to block her from watching that?” I blurted out.

Then they laugh so hard while hitting the table.

Nichkhun’s POV

“Chansung, why do you tell her. I tried to block her from watching that?” Victoria said innocently and made me laugh because of that. She’s really cute.

“Victoria, cutie. I tell you something. Minho-hyung and Krystal were dating since they were in junior high school. Although Sulli likes him so bad, he won’t pay attention to Sulli. Maybe in her dreams he did, but in the REAL world, he don’t. She already  get used to watch those love birds having a lovey dovey time, so don’t worry. But your effort was cute.” Chansung explanation made her embarrased, I saw her cheeks turn a little bit red.

“ Sorry, Sulli. I don’t know anything. But, Chansung, your explanation really mean. How can you say that rude things to Sulli.” She send a death glare to Chansung. Chansung only give his playfull smile to Victoria but followed by another hit from Sulli.

“Don’t worry, Victoria. Actually Chansung’s right. I get used to it. But how come you know that I like him. Who told you this? Do you?” Sulli points at me.

“I don’t. I swear.” I said instantly.

“Nobody told me. But I knew it by myself by looking at your attitude towards him. Mianhae, Sul.” I saw she said sorry sincerely.

“No problem, Vic. But, is it really obvious that I like him?”

“Yeah. Too obvious, Sul. You seems like want to eat up him everytime you look at him.” Chansung answer.

“I don’t need your opinion, pabo!” Sulli slightly hit him again then smilling cutely like nothing happens.

“Yah, when will you stop hit me? It hurts, Sul.” Chansung gave a puppy look to her.

Sulli looks sorry and without no word she rubbed Chansung’s head softly that made Chansung smile from ear to ear. It makes me think about what Victoria said before, so I turned to Victoria who sits beside me. “Maybe, I’m agree with you about these two will be cute if they’re dating.” I whisper to her slowly so Chansung and Sulli won’t hear it. But my heart beats faster when I whisper it to her ear, we’re so close. Too close. I can feel that my ears turn to red. Really red.

Then I hear her whisper in my ear. “Yeah, I knew it. Glad that you figured it out too. But why do your ears looks really red?”

“Yah, you two! What are you doing whispering each other like that. Did you say bad things about me?” Chansung suddenly broke the good atmosphere between us.

“Yes, we did. But we won’t tell you” Victoria answer playfully and stick out her tongue to him then asks me to do a high-five.

“Victoriaaaaa, you adapted easily. Welcome to our crazy world.” Sulli said happily and smile widely.

“Thank you, Sul.” Victoria smiles cutely. Really cute.

Then we laugh together because of that. Looks like Victoria really fit in our circle, our weird friendship. I don’t care if everyone in this whole world hate me as long as these friends of mine stand beside me. I felt great to have Chansung and Sulli, and now I have a new friend like Victoria, she makes me better. I shouldn’t be too hurried to force my feeling to her. It’s already comfortable having her as a friend, and enjoying every single moment together. But if it turns out to be a lover, i would be really glad.

“Khun-ah, what are you doing daydreaming in the afternoon.” Sulli wakes me up for my own thoughts.

“I don’t, Sul. I just enjoying our time together with silence. So we’ll be have peaceful lunch” I smile widely covers up myself because actually I’m daydreaming.

“Cute” Victoria giggling after said that, and made my heart warm. She said that I’m cute. Oh, i could die peacefully right now.

“Thank you, Vic.” I smile to her, but I tried to smile slightly not a wide one although it’s so hard.

“Yah, the way you smile. It’s gross, Khun.” Chansung commented.

“Like I care.” I stick my tongue out to him. I don’t care what people say, but right now I feel really happy like I’m flying to the cloud nine.