Keep it secretly?

The Flowing Tears

>>> Preview <<<

 

Jinki felt a little awkward when Minho name called, he thought he had heard it. Fewer know if the name seems familiar Minho in his ear. He became curious about the man who became his new student today.

"Annyeong-haseyo ... Choneun Jinki, Lee Jinki imnida .. "

"Annyeong, choneun Minho imnida  ..."

They exchanged greetings initial introduction as a sign of respect. Little  smile.

"He is a dancer and choreographer of our country internationally. Best practice with him .. "

 

Said a man from Minho management.

"Ne ..."

Minho obey his orders, and then get ready to start training.

 

Just preview for the last chapter, okay it's been updated! Happy reading all and dont forget to put your comments on below then~ Please don't bashing if you dont like it. Good readers won't do that, do you? Kekeke~ Gomawo ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well then, Jinki-goon .. Please help us .. "

"Ne ..."

Then the staff went out to leave them in the room was large and spacious.

"Can we start training now?"

"Of course Jinki-Goon ..."

"Anio, just call me by name. Jinki. "

"Oh, okay, Jinki ..."

Jinki then start with preheating, it is useful to avoid the things that are not in want during dance practice later. Minho seriously and follow it with full concentration. When the dance movement is given, he is not shy to ask if there is movement Jinki that he could not do.

30 minutes passed. Jinki amazed at the seriousness of Minho in learning new things such as dancing, and he was quite excited to see the spirit of Minho to be able and capable in dancing.

"Akh .. Can not we .. hoshh ... rested .. hosshh .. Jinki? "

"Hoshh .. okay .. "

Brand walked to the location of each bag, to take a drink of water. Sweating profusely from all over their bodies. Rapid breathing, and chest are constantly bloated and slack with fast rhythm, indicating that they had been practicing pretty hard today.

It takes just 5 minutes, Jinki put music back and walked towards the middle of the dance room. And overlooks the large glass that featured him getting ready to dance. Minho who still feel the need to catch his breath, he chose to sit in the corner of the room and enjoy a drink in his hand. Jinki noticed that occasionally he prepares to start the action.

"The song? I know this song! Umm ... SHINee? "

Minho whispered when the music began. Reminding someone who loved the group. Minho stared at Jinki in awe at the true movement and rhythmic very well. His body is big enough, does not affect any movement of the dance and that just made Jinki looks so perfect.

Applause he gave to Jinki when he completed her dance. He could not cover up a sense of awe at the man who was an expert in the field of dance in front of him.

"Gee ... You are so great! You're very familiar dance movement ... "

"Of course, I was making them dance .."

"Whoaa ... Jeongmalyo?? "

"Jeongmal ..."

"You really...  Jinki ...Makes me so envy.  Definitely a lot of women who want to be your lover .. "

"Hahahaha ... It is a common thing in our world. I did not really care about that kind of thing. "

"Waeyo? Would not that be our attractiveness as an art worker? "

Jinki chuckled as if he did not approve of Minho greeting.

"Spit charm? It is time that elapsed .. And, I'm sorry .. "

"You mean?"

"Hahaha too personal for us to speak .."

"Ohh .. araseo. It's definitely about the heart and feeling, isn’t it? "

Jinki smiled, then bit his hand stretch out and free. Exercise is quite heavy and made him feel tired.

"I've started to feel tired, it seems as rarely practiced .. You're young, do not get discouraged Minho! "

Minho nodded quickly, then quickly ran up to Jinki, preparing to resume their training. Minho quickly to the rhythm of music that Jinki gave him, and he looks very good at moving his body now. Really awesome.

20 minutes passed, Jinki felt introductory workout today was pretty for them. Minho especially for the first time do dancing, his body will surely be surprised because he had never been through it.

"Okay, I'm feeling quite up exercises here .. We continue another day .. "

"Hosshhh .. okay .. "

After Jinki notice him to stop the excercise, Minho quickly took the bottle of mineral water, and gulped it down. Really tiring but quite fun.

Minho immediately clean clothes after changing his shirt wet with sweat. And getting ready to leave the training room. For a moment he checked his cell phone. Look at the screen there are 10 missed calls that made him smile. Jinki is aware of it, a little teasing.

"Your girlfriend?"

"Ah ne? "

"Did she contacted you before?"

"Ah! Did you know? How can that be?? "

"Hahaha ... I've experienced this Minho .. "

Minho patted his forehead softly remembering Jinki is older than him and also for longer working in the art world. Must have been very understanding about this sort of thing. And probably a trivial thing for him.

 

"Jinki, my manager was waiting for me at the waiting room .. I'm still there after the shooting events .. "

"Ah I see. Well,  you can get out first. Until the other day met Minho, happy to work with you .. "

"Me too .. I do not get bored,  Jinki .. hehehe "

A farewell handshake and end their workout today. Minho walking fast, a little run left Jinki is still busy clearing some music equipment in the room. After neat, he returned to check every corner of the room afraid of something left inside. Jinki surprised when Disc Player lagging end of the room where Minho sat before.

"Hah! Basic careless .. Hopefully he is still there in the room .. "

Jinki quickly locked  the room and ran to first floor. The steps stopped when he heard a noise in an empty room.

"Are you crazy???!! It's out of our deal with them! "

"Noona, I could not do much right now ...."

"You do not care about her feelings there???"

"......"

Jinki somehow feel compelled to listen to their conversation, but he thought it was kind of remember it is not the habit itself. Want to know something that is not a business. But the more he refused, the more he became curious. There is something that is encouraged to be stalker now.

"Krystal, you no longer love her??"

"......"

"Answer me Minho!"

"Noona, you do not need to get upset like that to me!"

"What did you say? I do not need?? What do you think Minho?? "

"Noona, it's for my future .. It's for my career .. And I'm sure she'll understand if-"

"If you do weddings??? In order to increase your career?? "

"I can explain -"

"You think I do not understand? or Sulli's body language when she's with you? What she was doing skits look for love?? "

"Noona, she might not-"

"She was never serious in a relationship with another man. Everything ran aground in the middle of the relationship, and almost all the men she played their feelings. But with you, she's different .. "

"I bet you're wrong, Noona .."

"Minho, I know enough about your desire to achieve more success than this. But can you stop your play with Sulli? Gossip you date her,  I could already cover, even though you secretly in a relationship. That’s true.  What if Krystal know all this? Do not you care about her feelings?? "

She looked very emotional and angry at Minho, Jinki unfortunately could not see her face because of her position is behind the door, so Jinki could see Minho being confused in the face of the woman. He was sure if he was manager of Minho.

"Um, should we be talking about in our office? I'm afraid if anyone has heard our conversation Noona .. "

"Well, you're in the car first. I still have to finish some things .. "

Minho quickly out of the room, and shut the door.

"So you are Minho? Correct guess, you are Minho, Krystal’s boyfriend .. "

Minho turned to the source of the voice, how he was surprised when he saw Jinki standing leaning next to the door that is not far from it. Jinki smiled wryly. Minho's face paled see it.



"Jinki? What are you doing here? "

Minho trying to normalize itself is vibrating. In his heart he asked, could Jinki hear everything?

"You're doing this all for the sake of your career? You say that, is not it? "

Already answered the question of Minho, Jinki already know everything. But he was curious to know, why Jinki know about Krystal. How could they know each other. Maybe it's not.

"You pretend to know it? I will not be taken in by the lies .. "

"Hahahaa ... Minho, You're not even very good at arguing, all this has changed you eoh? "

"What do you mean?"

Jinki chuckled understatement. He walked up to Minho. Minho prepared separately defend themselves if there is an attack of Jinki.


"You're gorgeous, talented, and hardworking. Ck, you do not get carried away by the seductive atmosphere in the world of work as we .. It will make you REGRET IT .. Mind you, Minho-goon .. "

He gave Disc Player with Minho pressed to his chest a little rough. Their eyes stare, full of hatred and disturbed.

"What gives you the right say that to me?"

"My Rights? I just want to remind you, life’s like the water  flowing. We will never be able to touch the same water for a second or another time. Because the water will keep flowing and flowing ... "

Grin Jinki makes Minho growled and started to make up blood. Minho was clenching his hands. But unfortunately, Jinki has walked away. But Minho still  the stupid one who is standing motionless, looking at Jinki step.

"Eotohke ... Who is he? "
 


Drrttt .. Drttt ..

 

Mark incoming messages on his mobile. He saw the LCD screen, visible sender.


From: Sulli
You're busy? Why do not you lift the phone? I miss you oppa .. Later that evening how about dinner? We've rarely dating :(



He quickly reply to her message.



To: Sulli
Looks like I'm too tired to go tonight. I want to rest .. I hope you understand ..

 


Sent!
 


"I hope all will be fine ...", Minho muttered. Expect if there is no bad thing after what happened today, after meeting with Jinki more precisely.

 

@ @ @

 

7 days later..

 

"It's your island Jong In??"

Krystal being indulgent treats her with a beautiful view in front of them now. Occasionally she breath of fresh air in the vicinity. They were vacationing on the island owned Jong inclusive, Kim family-owned exact.

"Anio, it belongs to my father."



"That means yours too,  stupid ..."

"Yak! Can not you stop calling me that ..! Embarrassing me alone! "

"Hahaha I was happy to do it. I might not even think to stop .. "

Krystal quickly stuck out her  tongue teasing, and ran from Jong In is ready to pounce. They ran around the big house and it's simple.

"Yak! You accidentally reply to me huh??! I’ll catch you! "

"... Hahahaa! Jong In paboya namja! "
 


Brukk!
 


"Ah!"

Krystal fall when she blundered someone,s he quickly got up and bowed to apologize to the people. She did not dare look at his face, so she did not know who she was hit just now.

"Seosanghamnida .. I was wrong for not careful when walking. I'm so sorry .. "

"Krystal?"

She looked up slowly when the man called her name. Feelings of fear and curiosity into one. However disappear instantly when she knew that if her prince is standing in front of her.

"Minho!"

Without having to wait long, she wrapped himself around tall guy named Minho closely. Still no response from Minho.

"It's like a dream! Like a dream so far! I do not believe if I can see you .. hug .. like this ... "

Krystal can then feel the warm embrace of him, Minho responded action now. He hugged her little body, who was in his arms. Shortly afterwards heard her sobbing. Minho pulled back, and search for Krystal's face bent. He gently lift it with his fingers pretty face her. Pointed chin, making it look perfect for her face.

"Hey, are you crying?"

"Hikss ... Hiksss ... It's too ... hiksss .. long ... Minho ... Hiksss ... "

 


Chu ~
 


Minho kissed Krystal soft nose, look they're off the deep longing and retained for 6 months duration.

"Mianhae ... I have made you anxious and .... crying ... "

"Hikkksss ... It's okay .. If it must be so to be with you, I'll do Minho ... "

Cries and this sentence makes him very touched, and he felt like he was nostalgic for those days when teenagers at the time. He reached for it slowly and hugged her back.

"Now I'm here ... With you .. Never again worry about me eoh? "

"Araseo ..."

"Minho!"

In approaching and greet Jong In who was still hugging Krystal.

"Can you let go? You're not embarrassed if you cry like that in front of Jong In hm? "

Krystal did, she quickly wiped tears flowing down her cheeks. Now their hands tightly and seems hold on longing she felt quit happy today.

"Better sooner you enter, the rain will fall with heavy looks like .. Beach water is not good if we continue to be here ... "

Jong In providing the latest weather information and the circumstances they both helped Luna brings a large suitcase that was waiting for the lift. Minho also quickly raised his stuff. Krystal wants to help, but Minho prohibited.

"Women should not be working as hard as it is .."

"Aigooo ... It's just a luggage bag Minho, will not make me die, right? "

"Tsk! Do not ever say anything like that to me! "

"Oh, sorry ... I'm just kidding .. "

Minho and Krystal took immediately ran into the house is not big enough away from them. Krystal felt quite pleased with the attitude of Minho today, nothing has changed of him. All still the same. Minho knew that she used to be, still here, still love her.

"Ah ... Minho your body’s wet .. Chakaman .. "

Krystal quickly took a towel to Minho, then rubbed the towel over his body. Minho helped Krystal to dry himself. Kim Jong In, and Luna was silent see the closeness the two of them. Feels weird and awkward in their eyes, and make Jong In furious.

"I'd better have a shower and change my clothes .. "

"Yes, palli! Palli! Later you’ll be sick,  Minho .. "

Jong In stopped Krystal when Minho will be rushed into the room. They both stared in wonder to Jong In.



"You'd also have to change your clothes Krystal .. Minho, still can take care of himself .. "

Of course it makes Krystal became irritated and annoyed. Jong In too chatty and this made her uncomfortable again. Release the grip of Jong In by force.

"How can you say like that to me huh??"

"But your clothes wet Krystal .."

"I had no issues with it, but Minho, he-"

Krystal stop when Minho sentence signaled that he was okay and Krystal do not have to argue anymore with Jong In. On the other hand, Minho understand Jong inclusive attitude that is very different about him this time. Too obvious, too easy to guess.

Without waiting for an answer from her, Minho immediately rushed to his room and cleaned his body with warm water that is already at the ready servant. Krystal looked Jong in the full sense of dislike. Attitude made her uncomfortable.

"Can not you shut up? Never mind your business! "

"I'm just reminding you to immediately clean your body ... You can be sick,  Krystal .. "

"I said I was not anything. Nag you all! "

"It's for your own good .. Did you forget if you-"

Jong In the sentence immediately cease to exit freely from his mouth. There is something that is already a secret and she must keep. Should not be spoken to, and only he and Krystal know.

"If you do what Jong In?"

This time Luna to join in the debate they are both small. Krytal looked Jong In a signal that he should keep his mouth. After all he has promised to Krystal.

"If you ..."



"If what? Is there something you're hiding from me,  Jong In? "

Now they both tering to answer her question. Jong In almost slipped, and now Luna became curious about wanting Jong In talking about. They stared each other in different ways. Until finally, someone fell from the 2nd floor stairs protest because the noise they create.

"Yak! Jong In, Krystal, can you not fight a day??? "

Luna turned around, her eyes wide open shocked when she learned who had spoken earlier. His face, very similar to the man whom he knew. Looks different than the first appearance.

 


"Jinki?"
 


"Luna?"



They stared at each other. Trying to realize that this is not a dream. They met at this place, at this time they are being stared at each other. Difficult to describe the expression on their faces now.



"You guys know each other?"

 

In the present Jong In  began to ask them when Jinki and Luna call each other names but with a shocked face. Krystal also be come confused look. As Jong In know, Jinki had never met with Luna, and vice versa.

 

To be continued..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinki know Luna? What is it now?Will Jinki inform to Krystal what happened exactly with Minho in the real?  Well, what will happened next?  Keep reading and suppport me chingu! ^^