It's weird

The Flowing Tears

To the next morning ..


ICE Entertainment Building, 9:00 AM KST

"Are you ready to commit to training today?"


"Ne. I heard the coreographer it is an international coach? "

"Yes, this afternoon we are going into place .."

He smiled, his face was eager for a new project that will he live, in addition to singing. Confidence to play a romance drama already in hand. It became a challenge to himself that he is capable of dancing, and will make the world admire his ability.

The door opened, a woman run and hugged Minho embroider big and tall body. Woman is beautiful and looks very classy appearance. Unlike women who never met Minho.

"Oppa ... Bogoshipo .. You're so busy ... No time to call me huh? "

"Mianhae ... Schedule is really dense dear .. Maybe in the future I have a hard time to meet you .. "

The girl pursed her lips. Minho laughing at her, looks sweet and funny.

"Aigo ... What is this face? Sulli is not like this that I know .. "

"I'm upset you are busy, now ... There is no time for us. "

"Do not overdo it .. Uncomfortable when viewed by Noona .. "

Sulli glanced at Luna sarcastically. Luna replied with a smile, trying to be nice in front of Sulli who behave arrogantly.

"Oppa, Do you had your breakfast?"

"Um, not yet. I have not had time .. "



"You want some? I'm going to be out for a while to buy some food .. "

"Ah, whatever .."

"All right. I come out first, you just wait here .. "

"Okay .. Umm, Noona, can you go out with here? "

"No need, I can do  by myself Minho ..."

Sulli rejected Minho. Then walked out of the room with a look of smug when passing Luna. After the door closed, Luna's face turned into a cynical and feel like throwing up look  of Sulli’s attitude.

"Hah! Who does she think she is?? A Daughter of president in Seoul??? "

"Noona, keep your tongue ..."

"Wae? Are you defending her, huh? "

"Do not mean ..."

"Tch! Sickening! "

"Noona .."

"Be patient, it will not be long Minho .."

"Ne, araseo Noona .. I understand. "

"I wanted the room to the other, you still here. I'll be back .. "

Minho quickly nodded acknowledgment. He knows if Luna will take care of a few things here and there to practice today. Luna walked away from Minho. But the girl was stopped before it reached the door of the room, remembering something that should be conveyed by the man. It is important that he should know.

"Oh, I forgot Minho .."

"Ne?"

"Have you called Krystal?"

"Oh? Nugu? Krystal? "

"Ne, she missed you so much .. You should apprise her .. "

"I’m.. "

"She need you, Minho .."

Head down, can not answer anymore. Thinking what to do.

"I go .. Drinking hot tea on the table, it's ready for you .. "

"Ah, yes Luna noona .."

When the woman came out, he walked over to the window where he stood not far. Stared outside. The birds that fly freely with my friends, a sign that the weather will be sunny today. Glimpse into singing melodious chirping this morning. The sun does not hesitate give rays to the earth, makes things very fun. But not with his heart, this time.

He looked at the phone lying on the table, nearly a few months he did not touch. Phone that he used when he took off with her girlfriend longing, wait, girlfriend? The stranger said to be in his thoughts.

"Do I have to do it again?"

He whispered as grabbing the phone, only played a few existing tools. 15 seconds elapsed, enough for him to think that he has made a decision.

Sent!

A message has been sent. He put the phone back on the table, there is no movement that shows that he is very excited to do it. Unlike a few months ago. It's different.

Pluk!

Mobile stored in a desk drawer and drawer closing. He casually walked out of the room, put a face with no load, and smiles to every staff who met him. Looks pretty quiet, but not with the heart he felt. There is a strange sense of discomfort and increasingly harass him. He has not been able to express, not the time, so he thought.

.

 

.

-Krystal Side-



Drrt! Drrrt!

I reluctantly grab a vibrating cell phone not far from the pillows, I see the glowing screen. Oh? My flaming? This morning he sent me a message? It's not a dream, right? I'm not being delusional or ... Soon I pinch my cheeks.

"Aw!"

It is sick. I'm not dreaming, this is reality. Minho contact me! Ah no, he sent a message to me! I quickly opened the message, then read carefully. Do not want to miss every word he wrote.



From: My Flaming
Annyeong Krystal, how are you? I hope you are fine and healthy as usual. How your days? Have fun. I'm very busy here, offer dramatic play I receive. Sorry, if I did not get to talk or ask for approval from you. Because I thought you would not mind if I accept this offer, right? My career is so good, I want to add to more than singing, you're going to support all of it. It is said that you said when I will enter this work, right? You do not have to worry about me, I would keep myself fine here. Take care of yourself, as well as health. Krystal See you again, thank you for reading this .. Yours.


Message from Minho times it makes me feel weird. It was not like the usual message she sent me. This is a fairly long message he sent to me ever since he debuted. But why do I feel something wrong here?  Forbids me to contact him again? Is that how busy until he wrote this sentence regardless of my feelings? Oh no, I should not be minded like that. Minho may indeed be tired because of dense activity, certainly onnie've told my situation here. So he did not think the sentences whcih he used to me.

 

Yes, definitely so.

He must have been very worried about me. Or he is testing my patience? But why would this seem odd? He called my name, just a name. Ah no, no! I should not be negative thinking about him. Minho is reaching for his dreams. I should not be a barrier or make a mess just because of this stupid idea.

"Ughh! Come on Krystal! Is not he already contacted you? You should be happy!! "

I cheer myself with a little raised voice. Then enforce my body and started to stand up, get out of bed. Oh? I forgot, this is not my room, nor is my house. Bathroom, hm, maybe below. I walked out of the room with a few clothes and a towel. Yes, I decided to accept advice and accepted the offer to stay at his house. Kim Jong In. He served me with a very nice and polite.

Sometimes I saw him so amazed to act sweet to me. He is my close friend when I was in high school. We're pretty close, before he introduced me to Minho.

 

Yes, Minho is a friend of Jong In. I have fallen in love with since I first met Minho. Fall in love at first sight? Yeah, I guess so. Minho is very kind and considerate to me.

 

When I was trouble, Minho was always there for me, helping me. And he never wanted to part from me, even if only briefly. So that my time with my best friend, Jong In, almost never had. We began to feel distant. And it looks like Jong In did not have problem with  it.

He is handsome, but why he has not had a girlfriend till now? This is a big question for me? Did she become a gay? Swordfish possible. I should not negative thinking about him.

 

He has a lot of money and he even sole heir of his family's company. Definitely a lot of women who want to be his girlfriend, but why did I never hear he close with another woman?

 

Weird.

"No need to take care of me! It’s not your business, Hyung! "

Eh? I heard shouting Jong In-room not far from where I’m standing. She said, Hyung? He has a brother? Since when? Why did not he tell me?

"I just give you advice, you can take it if you like. If you can not, ignore .. But honestly, I can not bear to see you like this constantly .. "

I peeked behind the door where the two of them were arguing, the rooms were quite large. This seems like their own personal space. Or belong Jong In? Or maybe his brother? Molla.

"Tsk! I do not need your advice! Will not work! "

"So, until when are you going to want to continue like this?"

"I say this not concern you!! You just take care of your life, can you understand?? "

"Kim Jong-in .."

"Because of you! It's all because of you! I do not understand why you can exist in this world! Why do you always bothering my life! "

"Because I'm your Hyung .."

"MWO??? Mworagu??? Since when??? I do not even feel has a brother! Though-"

Prang!

Stupid, stupid, stupid! Why are you so careless Krystal! At this times like this why even your stupid relapse? Surely they hear. How is this? Their voice, why be silent. Oh ! I definitely dead now!

Cklek!

He looked at me, his eyes changed when he saw I stood trembling while looking at the urn that was accidentally touched by me.

"Krystal?"

"Ah mianhae, I ... I. .. Was looking for the bathroom ..."

"Oh so, wait for a while .."

He summoned a maid to help me get a bathroom. Why did he change his attitude became sweet again? I saw a glimpse into the room, make sure the face of the man whom he called by Hyung. Not visible as it is covered by hair that is long enough I think. I was rushed to the bathroom to clean myself.

 

Jong In not angry? He was not mad at me? Do not ask did I hear all their conversations? Or protest because I broke an expensive jar hanging in his house? It's really weird. Normally he would be furious if I do something stupid like that.
 

.

 

.


20 minutes after I showered, I felt very fresh and feel healthy enough. Hm, it seems I do not need to linger here to stay. Large, luxurious homes, but only occupied by two men and a maids. Very regrettable.

I stop when I passed a room, the door is not closed. Again, my curiosity come back. My detective instinct is back up. I carefully peek of the room.

 

Someone is dancing? Who is he? His hair is like I saw in the room when shared Jong In. His body is the same, but why he looks calm and enjoy the music that is being run?
The man with the twisted-canting his body very well.

Ah, This song? Is not this is the song Lucifer? This is the song that successful Korean groups, right? Why-ah Krystal stupid! Maybe he is just a SHINee fans. Or maybe a dance cover. I have very often seen. But the movement is, um, why did he dance so perfectly? In fact, he looks no load.

 

A few minutes ago he had a fight with Jong In, why his face looks calm? As if nothing had happened to him. I heard that, it feels like slapping the mouth Jong In. He does not deserve such utter on his Hyung. That's not polite.

"Come .. "

Eh? He said what? Call me? I spontaneously stood up and looked around, afraid if there are other people who find this guy I was spying. But no one here, except me. It could be ....

"Do not you stiff stand there?"

Now I dare to peek again, he looked smiling at me from the large glass in front of him. He knows? Omo .. How is this? What I have to do?? Is he going to kill me? In such Jong who do not like it if their privacy be bothered?

Slowly I opened the door, so I could look at him freely.

 

Handsome, he is really handsome. His smile made me feel so comfortable and my fears began to melt. He give me a signal to go and sit on a wooden bench in the form of the small stage at the end of the room. I walked slowly and smiled. Then he proceeded to  different dances. This song? Is not this the song Electric Shock? Ah, actually he may not be a dance cover all the songs. The artists no longer a local artist in korea. But they also have become an international artist.

I started enjoy and lil shakes my body, this tune makes me not able to withstand my desire to dance. But it seems that man is more expert in the appeal to me is still an amateur. And for as a  dance cover, he's too perfect.

Suddenly he stepped to me, and give his hand as if to invite me to dance.

 

Really? I?

 

He smiled and nodded at me without hesitation. I grabbed her hand carefully, lest my ignorance relapse today. He led me to follow the movement as appropriate rhythm of the song. Initially seem difficult, but then I started to come to enjoy and can even compensate for the dance.

 

It's fun.

Music came to end, because I immediately sit down exhausted on the floor clad in wood. He walked away, turn off the DVD in there and took two bottles of drinks, then walked over to me again. Now he was sitting beside me, we both drink the mineral water greedily.

"Ah! you can dance? "

"Yeah, first time I was high school, I was ever be a cheerleader .. But since I was in Grade 3, I  difficult to divide my time in learning and dancing. So I chose to stop dance .. "

"Oh so .. Not bad .. "



"Ah yes. And you're ..."

"Oh yeah, I Jinki .. Lee Jinki ... "

"Jinki? Lee Jinki? Oppa-"

"Anio, just call me by name. Do not need another .. "

"Ah ne .. Jinki? "

"Yes, so much better .. Hehe "

"You're really great. Dancing at a thist time like that, I guess you can not .. "

"Hm? Like what? "

"Ah no no .. "

he look like thinking, like trying to remember something. Ah, do not remember it, I beg you. It was certainly embarrassing.

"Ah it's you .. Ckck so you hear our conversations EOH? "

My heart was pounding, beating fast. I definitely dead now. I would die! Jinki know who broke that thing, Jinki know it?

 

To be continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Minho finally contacted Krystal, and Krystal on the other side know Jong In's life story that she'd never known before as long as they are friends. What will happen when Jinki knew Krystal overheard a conversatio them?