Only Minho?

The Flowing Tears

>>> Preview <<<

 

-Krystal Side-

 

He look like thinking, like trying to remember something. Ah, do not remember it, I beg you. It was certainly embarrassing.

"Ah it's you .. Ckck so you hear our conversations EOH? "

My heart was pounding, beating fast. I definitely dead now. I would die! Jinki know who broke that thing, Jinki know it?

 

PS: Just review for the last chaper, now we are continue to read the next chapter... kekeke ~ happy reading all! ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A-ah? I do not ... Just accidentally .. "

"Hahaha you afraid of me?"

".........."

"Do I look scary to you?"

"Jinki ...."

"Ah mian .. I'm just kidding .. Do not over  thinking .. "

"You're not angry?"

"What for?"

"I heard that conversation ...."

"You said that you did not mean it?"

I nodded quickly.

"Well, so what?"

"Do you believe me? Ah,  I mean you do not suspect me? "

"Hahaha you're really funny .. Indeed, you're going to steal stuff in this house EOH? "

"Um, no .. But you .. "

"Huh, never mind .. I trust you, you've heard of it? "

"Ah ne ...."

"So you are.... Krystal?"

"Ne ..."

"You are a nice girl and good .. "

"Eoh? Like that? "

"Yes .. You want to dance with me, but we've never greet each other and get to know. "

"Oh .. Hehehe I like the song .. "

"You like F (X)?"

"I'm their fans ..."

"Whoa ... Really? "

"Yeah, I really liked the group, shinee also .. You can even imitate their dance perfectly. Maybe you can teach me? "

"Eh? Imitate? "

"Yeah .. "

"Hahaha Do  I look like copycat work of others?"

"Oh? So are you......? "

"I'm making them dance ..."

Feels  lightning had grabbed me, I was really surprised heard that. This is  impossible. There really is not possible. This man, in front of me? Their dance choreographer, is a Jinki?  Lee Jinki? Omo .. I wanted to scream hysterically now. But maybe not! That means he know them, F (x) and shinee.

"Hey, are you sick?"

"Ah no no .. I'm fine. "

"Really? Why did you become pale like that? "

"Ah this ... I'm just a little surprised .. "

"......"

"So....You're a choreographer?"

"Ne Krystal-ssi ...."

"Whoa ... You must know all the personnel! Jinki’s really cool! "

"Hahaha so you're like this because I'm surprised a choreographer in their album hm?"

Suddenly my face get hot. Rosy tinge on my cheeks. I'm embarrassed.

"Aigo ... You're so funny .. See, fulfill your cheek in tomato. Hahaha "

"Jinki! Stop it! "

"Hahaha so you really liked them hm?"

"Ne, I really admire that group .. Can I meet them? "

"Well, too bad. I have no new cooperation projects with them. So for now,  can not .. "

"Oh so .. It's okay .. Meeting you, it’s already makes me happy, Mr choreographer hehehe .. "

"Haishh .. Ordinary course .. It's just a job .. "

"But I liked and was amazed with your work. I’m  proud to know you. "

"Really?"

"Yeah .. "

"I'm glad to hear it. For the first time I heard it. "

Why his face turned sad? What I say wrong? Am I saying makes him sad?

"Oppa ... Waeyo? "

"Yak, have I told you not to call me Oppa! Enough name only .. "

"Hahh .. I do not usually call people names that are supposed to call you oppa .. "

"Huh, well .. Whatever you say .. "

I was embarrassed for being so enthusiastic and responsive it is, surprisingly, Jinki oppa nice person and did not look like someone who makes people's emotions. But why Jong-in always being bad to him?

"Uhm, Oppa .. May I ask you something? "

He looked at me with his friendly face. Looks quite handsome and attractive. Looks like he's a good guy.

"Ne, go ahead .."

Suddenly I became hesitant to continue my sentence. It's still new, and I think I would not be rude to ask such a thing. To be honest, it makes me feel awkward.

"Umm ... There are strange, you said your name Lee Jinki. But Jong In ... Umm ... He ... "

I saw he was away from my small chuckle. Thick lips gave him a small smile. Looks like he understood my question is. Will he be angry?

"Araseo ... You do not need to continue. I understand the meaning of your question. "

"Ah-Mian oppa ... I just .. Just ... "

"We are not siblings .. So our name is different. "

Quite brief and clear. Correct guess. But how could they be brothers? I'm more curious. Omo, what's wrong with me?

"Oh so .. But how can you-"

"I'm the Kim family of adopted children. Yes, indeed my birth certificate says Kim Jinki. But I do not like and keep using the name Lee Jinki for introduction in my relationships. "

"Waeyo oppa? I think the name of Kim is not bad .. "

He frowned and looked wonder. My soul reporters deepened. And it really made me want to know more and more about it, ah no, on both of them. Yes, this family.

"That's none of your business .."

I was surprised by the answer. Now I have offended, and maybe he was angry with the aggressiveness by me. I looked down and nodded her head several times to apologize to her.

"Ah mianhamnida .. I do not mean to offend you .. Really ... "

I keep doing it, no matter if it may be increasingly felt annoying with my attitude. Apologizing is a compulsory thing I'm doing now. I felt it was outrageous and lancing him.

"Mian .. Mianhae oppaa ... "

 

"Tsk, you're redundant once .."

I stop my activities, and stared at him with doubt. Is he still angry?

"Well, i'll tell you something .. "

"........."

"Yes, indeed I am not with his siblings. But it is not a good reason to me like that attitude. "

Not a good reason? So what?

"Both my parents died in an accident .. They exposed the tragic accident, about a few years ago. "

I knew. I knew about it, Oppa ..

"You know that, right? But you do not know the cause of the accident .. "

Cause of the accident? What does he mean? I continued to listen to his explanation seriously.

"Because of me..."

"MWO???"

He sighed heavily, bowed speechless. I can see the face of grief he is hiding from me.

"I wish I was not selfish when it ..."

"........."

"I'm too ambitious to continue my love to the art world ... Daddy, do not ever allow me to continue studying art in college special overseas. He hated the world. He thought, my life would be screwed if I still insisted to continue my love for it. But it turns out ... "

Oppa, really sorry for you. Regret that you feel sure it hurts now. Lost parents in love. And all because we are too selfish in life.

He looked back at me, trying to smile to cover the pain he is feeling. I saw tears in his eyes. Oppa, do not cry ...

"Oppa ..."

"Hhh .... Why a room feel hot? "

He waved his face with his hands. Tears are ready to come out at any time. I patted his shoulder softly.

"At least all was not in vain ... You become someone famous. Even now you've become a choreographer International. They must be proud of it, Oppa ... "

Again he was a small chuckle. I became confused by his behavior now.

"Famous? You do not know me before .. "

"Ah .. That's because I'm ... I'm not too up to date with the world of art .. Hehehe "

He scrambles my hair, then chuckled. Treatment, I was happy he was treating me like this. I have not a brother or sister, I’m alone. Only Minho that I have in this world, after my parents are died when I was very young.

"You are so funny .. Plain .. And reminded me of someone I love .. "

Eh? What is this?

"Love? Nuguya? "

"My ex-girlfriend .."

"What?"

"Hhhh ​​.... I do not know. I do not know what our relationship now. At that time, when I know I passed the selection for new admissions at art college, we argue terrific. She did not agree for me to go away from her .. "

Deg!

Why .. Why do I find it strange to hear it? What's wrong with me? Why do I feel a little claustrophobic?

"The distance is too far. She could not live without me .. He too loves me. And .... At that time I was very young. Yes, my ego is still very high. I do not care about the sad feelings. I ignored it. Our relationship is not clear hanging. I continued my pace for my biggest dream. "

".........."

"I think she's selfish, not thinking about myself. Do not care about my dreams. But I was wrong in this case. I miss her ... "

"Oppa .. What you're looking for it again? Ah I mean, what you do not try to meet? "

"I lost contact with her .. I heard he worked in the entertainment world and life is much better now. I do not want to bother her. "

"But at least you should apologize to her ..."

He looked at me again, this time look like not too happy with what I said. I do not care. Just felt I had to do this.

"I know it's not easy ... But you have to apologize to her .. After all, she has been hurt ... "

"I'm not sure if it would work ..."

"Do you still love her?"

"I do not know .. "

"Oppa, if you still love her. Tell her  honestly how you feel content. It will relieve your feel. So she also understands that you do not intend to leave it alone. "

"Do you?"

"Ah, sorry ... I'm too much speaking to you ... Sorry .... "

 

Suddenly the room door opened, I saw Jong In're standing in front of the door, motioning for me soon and get out of this room. I turned and nodded.

"Oppa, other times we have to talk a lot more. I love to talk to you .. Hehehe "

"Ne ...."

The smile was back, and I left it running in the big room. I felt a little relieved. Why? What I feel like it now? Overlooked? Minho, if indeed you're ignoring me now?

.

.
 

-Autor Side-

 


Kim Jong-in is busy choosing clothes for women. They are shopping for some clothes for Krystal. After all this time Krystal is its responsibility, as Kim Jong In’s thought.

"Jinki oppa... Why not come along? Sure would be nice if there oppa ... "

"He has a new project, as usual ... Busy with his world."

"The world? You mean? "

"Tsk, this nag you all .. Never wonder again ..! "

Understand Jong In starting not like the interrogation of Krystal, Krystal kept silent and did not ask any more.

"You like that one? The color blue or pink? "

Kim Jong-in provides several color options to Krystal. Krystal but instead keep the clothes from her view. Kim Jong-in not giving up. Again he put the clothes and choose other colors.

"Why are you doing all this? I have some money ... "

"But you do not have nice clothes for a date instead?"

Krystal round eyes, shocked. Dating? With who? He? Kim Jong In? Oh God, do not tell me if it's true.

"Dating how do you mean???"

Kim Jong In quickly covered his ears, unable to bear the sound Krystal is so loud, and quite close to his ear.

"Yak! You can not respond to the usual huh?? "



"Are you crazy??? I have a boyfriend! Do not do anything to me! "

"Mwoya?? Hahaha you are crazy! You think I want to have a date with you?? Fierce woman like you?? Ugh! Not my type! "

Then Jong In switching to another place, no matter Krystal who shouted his name. Krystal ran trying to catch up Jong In, he felt that if his friend should be given a lesson. Okay, this time Krystal was embarrassed and look very stupid in front of him.

"Yak Jong In! You're going to die if I catch you!!  "

"Hahaha ... No way! You were too weak for-"

"Ah!"

Brukk!

Hearing the cries of Krystal, Jong In turned around to find Krystal. Nothing? Where is she? How Jong In very surprised to find Krystal fell on the floor. He turned quickly to Krystal, and calling out her name in order to wake up.

"Yak! This is not funny ..! Krystal wake up, wake up! "

Continued to shake her, patting her cheek so that the eyes are closed it quickly open. But there was no response from the owner of the beautiful eyes. This makes it even more panic. He quickly took the body of Krystal with  bridal style towards the car park.

"Hold on .. I beg you,  Krystal ... Jebal.... "

Murmured Jong In his luxury car while driving to the hospital.

 

@ @ @

 

2 days later..

 

-Kim Jong In Side-

I was right at the front of the room where he was lying low. My clothes are so bad now,  exhausted because of the endless the anxiety. Doctors long enough inside, still not sure why she fainted. I occasionally peek from tiny glass doors, they look busy. I'm getting frustrated.

"Well .. What happens now??? God, Protect her .. Cover her, I beg you ... "

I unceasingly pray for her. This bit makes me feel calm. But then my anxiety came back when the room door open. Without waiting any longer, I gave a barrage of questions to the doctor.

"Are there any family here?"

"Her family is not here. My close friend. Is there something that is worrying her?? "

I see the doctor feel free to answer. Apparent when his breathing was heavy.

"Come to me .."

I could only nod, and follow the steps to a room he meant. Can I wake up now if this a dream? It's a stressful situation. I'm waiting for an answer that is probably bad. No, no. I hope it's not like I thought.

Yes, she'll be fine.

Up in his room, we were silent for a few minutes. Several times he played a doctor's coat and take a breath.

"Do you live with her?"

"Well, for now I just live with .. We had just met. What's up doc? "

"Do you know if she has a disease?"

I shook my head quickly. Strange, but I felt this would be an answer that I know and it should indeed only I can do at this time.

"Pneumonia .. Krystal-ssi, exposed to inflammation in her lungs .. "

"What? But it can still be cured,  right doc???"

I'm still hoping, surely there is hope and a way out of this.

 

Sure.

"It is chronic .. The patient is a heavy smoker. In fact most of her lungs barely functioning .. This is because it has been too long on leave. Does she has problems at this time? "

I looked at the doctor's stiff. Heavy smoker? Since when did she become ... Ah yes, I remember one thing, and now I became angry because of it. This is definitely it.

"Ah, I have not talked much with her .."

"We recommend that strict scrutiny should be done when she was at home ... If indeed there is a problem, it must be quickly resolved. This can not be granted, because the patient seeking an escape with all the smoke. And it could turn out to be ... "

"To be?"

"Being ... Cancer. "

Deg!

Arrows pierced my heart feels a sharp and penetrating my gut. Sick, I could not hear it. This may not happen to her. Krystal does not like that.

"Cancer?"

"Yes, and it will very quickly develop because her immune system is weakened. Body condition does not fit, it makes the disease develops in the body .. "

God, is this really happening? Am I not dreaming? It's hard to believe me and thank me. Krystal could not possibly do such a stupid thing. A bad smoker?

"You have to take really good care, do not let her do smoke again. Therefore, it would be very harmful to her soul. Given her condition is not strong enough to fight this disease .. "

I nodded slowly, then rise and bowed give thanks. Walked slowly out of the room, looked at him blankly.

 

 My face felt so hot, my eyes, I can not hold it anymore. I let the tears running down my cheeks,It hurts.

I opened the room door white room numbered 209, I greet her who was staring out the window. Remain turned and snapped at me. I responded with a smile. My tears? Of course I made it clear before going in to see her. Do not want her to see me weak, because think about it.

"You do not need to bother taking me to the hospital .. Gwenchana .. "

I just smiled back, not able to issue a sentence for the reply. In other words, it became a booster smile tears that could have been broken at this time. I tried to restrain her.

"I want to go home .. I'm bored. I do not want in this prison room. "

"Ne .. "

She looked at me with a weird look. It seems unfamiliar with this time change my attitude. And I admit, I was also unfamiliar with all that happened. Still not believe.

 

She is.

 

My dear lady, has to suffer like this.

 

This is not fair.

"Oh? What’s that?? "

 

It struck me that if the paper from the doctor give to me, it was not store in my thick coat. This is bad, this is bad! She may not know it. It would be very hurt, it's sure to make her even more depressed.

 

I quickly input the paper into my jeans pocket.

"Anio .. "

"You're hiding something from me .. I know Jong In .. "


"Ani. I do not hide-"

I lost quickly, the paper was now in her  hands. She read it, but do not understand the language of the doctor's testimony. She looked at me, demanding me to explain.

 

All.

 

I kept replying that there is no need to worry about that. But agains he urged me, and know if I'm lying. I gave up when she held my hand tight. As if she understood that something bad had happened to herself.

"Cancer?"

"It still could be deterred .. And the chances of a cure, still there Krystal .. "

She laughed a little, this is not a sign of happiness. But a deep sense of sadness. Looks like she was entertaining herself.

 

She looked down, not looking at me anymore. No longer speak. Until finally, I could hear sobbing from her.

"Krystal ..."

"Wae ..."

I grabbed her body, could not help myself see it like this. It really hurts me, too herself.

 

Krystal, do not cry. I beg you.

"Why should it happen to me?"

"Krystal ....."

"I'm ... I'm so sad .. Hiksss ... Minho ... Hiksss ..."

Instead she calls my name, not my name that she remembers. The only man who is in his thoughts is Minho. The only man he needs now is Minho. The only man who can ease the burden is Minho.

 

Only Minho.

 

 I felt claustrophobic, this is too sick and tortured. I love her, but I can not reveal it. I do not want her away from me.

 

Minho, would you still do not matter to her if you know all this?

"Next week, we are going on vacation .. And Minho will come. "

She let go of my arms and looked at me with confusion. How can that be?

"Minho? You can bring me to him?? "

I nodded, I smiled again. Hold back the tears that were ready to flow from her eyes.

"Minho, I wish he did not know about my disease .. Can you keep my secret??? "

The first demand from her. Whether this is a happiness or even painful. Happiness? Yes, the first time she ask me for something. As long as I am friendly, she never asked for it and always being snapped at me.

 

Painful? Are you still going to ask me that? Is such a request will not hurt your heart? Krystal took Minho, Minho only. Not me.

"Answer me ..."

He sued me, hypnotized, I agree. She smiled at me, smile like never before. She looks happy and excited. But the pale face can not hide.

Our agreements also have been agreed, and I was prepared to cover all from my friend, Minho.

 

.

 

.

 

Meanwhile at the same time but different place..

 

LJ Club Dance Building

 

"Annyeong Jinki-goon... This is Minho, he would practice dancing to the latest musical drama later which will be held on ....... "

Jinki felt a little awkward when Minho name called, he thought he had heard it. Fewer know if the name seems familiar Minho in his ear. He became curious

about the man who became his new student today.


"Annyeong-haseyo ... Choneun Jinki, Lee Jinki imnida .. "



"Annyeong, choneun Minho imnida  ..."



They exchanged greetings initial introduction as a sign of respect. Little  smile.



"He is a dancer and choreographer of our country internationally. Best practice with him .. "

 

Said a man from Minho management.



"Ne ..."

Minho obey his orders, and then get ready to start training.

 

To be continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinki realized her of something what happened now, is it true Minho ignore her as Jinki did before? Kim Jong In be more hurt in this time, he can't accept the fact of Krystal disease. Is he regret of something? What Jinki relation with MinStal life?

Don't forget to give any comments in this part chingudeul ~