Something begins to unfold

The Flowing Tears

Next day, Minho has to start again busy with a new job is on offer by Jinki, as an acting teacher in the art club leader by Lee Jinki. Pretty good way to start a career that was a mess, and he worked with passion .

Sulli is still busy with some costumes that she should use the selection to the continuation or not, her eyes still focus with the job.

" Aishh jinja ! This outfit is no more that can be used.. Huuuffftt .. " , Sulli sighed , realizing that all the new clothes in front of her was no longer possible to be in use because it is too often used in the performance of their artwork .

" Looks like I have to go out for a while .. " , Sulli watches circular saw in her right hand . Show time at 11:00 am There is still time for her to find clothes that are nice and suitable for the staging of their artwork. Preparatory meeting for the staging had its 60 minutes, Jinki would definitely angry and raging if he know it .

Sulli quickly take the red bag hanging on the edge of her chair , she ran toward the main lobby. A bit of anxiety if Jinki saw her go out while they work hours. After feeling safe , she ran to the corner of the lobby , waiting for a passing taxi .

" Ah .. ! I forgot ! Really I forget if this day you have to go to the hospital my dear ... "

Very deep voice in the ear known. Sulli peeks behind a big wall on the side , visible Minho is receiving a call from someone. Yes, none other than Krystal ?

" You is not nothing in there alone? I can not let you go without me .. ! "

" ....... "

"Yes , you're right ... Jinki would be very upset if I did not attend this meeting . Hmm .. Well , be careful, honey. Let me know if you 've arrived at the hospital . Okay dear? "

Not long, Minho insert the phone into his pocket and accidentally saw Sulli who was watching him with a strange face . Minho walked over and greeted warmly .

"What are you doing here ? Did not you have to - "

" Krystal sick ? ? What’s happened to her? ? "

Minho frowned at the question of Sulli are quite startling . It seems like she knew what he did today.

" You're listening huh ? ? "

" Ah ... Oppa, Anio . I accidentally saw you when I was going .. "

Sulli immediately covered with her ​​hand. She almost let slip , do not let him know if the job is still a mess and has not been settled at all .

"Of what ? "

" Ah no .. "

"You want to buy new clothes for our costumes huh ? "

She was surprised , at once ! How can Minho know this ? This is bad , bad! Die already history today. If Minho know something , would soon be given to Jinki .

"Come on .. I'm not going to report to Jinki . Hurry up you're looking for .. Before 12 pm, you have already returned . Ara ? "

" Araseo .. But oppa ,  Krystal is okay ? "

" Hm . Yes. What is it about? "

" Then why do she go to the hospital? "

" Hhh .. as I told you the time in an airport a few days ago. Do you remember ? We will adopt a child. "

Sulli trying to remember and twisting her brain memory .

" Aha ! I remember ! So today is ... "

" Taking the baby .. "

" Gee ... I can not wait to see the baby being adopted child choose Krystal .. Definitely funny ! "

Minho just smiled faintly hear the chatter Sulli , then walked back into the building to finish the job. Honestly , his mind does not focus now , because he just thinking about Krystal . He was too worried if his beloved wife to go out without him at outside .

Sulli immediately ran to catch a bus , taxi no passing at all . It . She was forced to run to the nearest clothing store from the office to take a time . All public vehicles passing rare these days, in fact today there are what ? So think Sulli .

Because too tired to run , she decided to take a break . Repeatedly adjust the breath . Tib suddenly she like saw a woman walking across a short distance from where Sulli stand .

So she knew the woman , but why she looks pale and the way she runs showed that she was very unhealthy ? Sulli calling her name , yes , Krystal . But Krystal does not even like to hear , or pretended not to hear?

Sulli is to be curious , ran to her . And , the green light! Sign vehicles already lined up waiting for the pass, the road eventually. Sulli still lock the focus to the woman , but when Sulli look again , she disappeared. Sulli in panic, she wanted to cross the street, the light is still red defector to the streets .

" Oh ? Am I wrong ? "

 

@ @ @

 

5 days later ..

- Minho side-

I woke up this morning with clothes still tangled . For a moment I thought of my busy last night , yes , I was late because the latest project from Jinki Hyung is so sudden . A musical drama that will be held in our city , Seoul .

Preparations are almost done , just waiting for tomorrow when the project was held . Honestly , this is the first step to restart my career in the art world , since the incident, Sulli, I was reluctant to expand my back.  I was down . Lost my guts . Cowards , yes , call me a coward then.

But the woman , do not give up for supporting me to keep working at this job . Until I decided to restart it all . All that I had left . All of which has brought my name in the know a lot of people . Although in different ways even be very difficult , but I felt comfort here .

Krystal, I'm very grateful to God has brought me to a good woman she is. Strong woman , a nice woman , a woman who loves me with what is myself .

" Why did not you tell me before ? "

A little upset because she went without a word to me. Yoogeun , my adopted children , Krystal loved him very much . He really treats Yoogeun very good, even as her own child . Until now, I did not understand why she took Yoogeun and decided to adopt him . In fact she was pregnant, my son.

" Hmm .. Araseo .. Keep yoogeun well .. Later today I 'll catch up to it .. Okay dear ? "

I decided to catch up them. Krystal went to the Luna’s house to leave Yoogeun , because she had to see a client today . Feeling uneasy , she deliberately did not wake me who fell asleep last night because of overtime .

" I 've always loved you darling ... "

Mandatory sentences that I always said it when I end our conversation . Surely she responded with the same phrase , almost every time we say it. And there is no feeling bored to do it . Always and I always do , every time I love her , my wife, Krystal.

-End of Minho Side-

@ @ @

 

2 day passes . Time was quickly changed . Seen from their faces were satisfied with the hard work over the years. The drama musical by LJ CLUB is successful and will be held in foreign countries, France to be exact . It's the greatest gift they ever get . Any pride they feel at this moment .

" Congratulations dear .. From the beginning I'm sure you can do it ... "

Krystal hugged Minho while giving her a bouquet of red roses .

Minho small chuckle , remembering a moment when he married this woman . Red rose , a sign of love for Krystal .

" Red rose? "

" Yes . Why ? You do not like ? "

" Ah , do not you think .. I really liked it . It's just that , you remind me when our wedding day .. "

" Hahaha .. I still remember when you had to postpone our first night as - "

" Sstt.. ! Enough ! Do not talk anymore ! I'm embarrassed ! "

" Umpfhh .. "

Minho is getting nervous , spontaneously hugged Krystal mouth to not continue her words . Danger if there is to hear , very embarrassing . Until Krystal stepped his foot in exasperation , she finally free from the embrace of big hands .

" Yak ! You want me to die huh ? ? "

" Ah sorry dear , sorry ... I did not mean .. Really .. I'm not - "

" Huh ! You always do this , always frustrating ! "

" Hehehe .. sorry .. "

" No! "

" Aisshh .. Yoogeunnie .. See your eomma , very grumpy right? "

Minho tried to interact with Yoogeun is almost one year old , Yooegun just looked plain . Yoogeun somehow still too small if the invite to talk like that . He may not be able to understand what his father was talking about .

" Aigo .. Do not suggesting uri Yoogeun Minho .. ! "

" MWO ? I just said the truth .. "
 


Bugh!
 


" Aww ! "

" Still, it's not good .. "

" Hmm .. Well , Yoogeunnie .. Auxiliary appa apologize to your eomma, can you ? "

" Yak ! Paboya ! Aishh jinja .. You're asking for help on a baby one year old yet ? "

" Then, what I have to do? I want you to forgive me Krystal .. huuhh .. "

Little debate that has always been the couple's fun spectacle , Sulli and Sehun , Jinki and Luna . Four of them chuckled to see the behavior unique couple who were arguing . Looks very funny .

"Come on , you guys do not get tired of debating minor issues like this huh ? " , Jinki tried to intervene .

" NO!" , replied MinStal simultaneously . Jinki momentarily stunned , shocked when they do it simultaneously. They are very compact in any case , even in answer to this ( ? ) .

" A - ah , okay . After this I will not annoying, I just want to say that the event aka the feast of our job success tonight at my house . I wish you both could join , how ? "

" Ah , coincidence! Luna, I'm leaving with you ... " , Krystal goes directly to Luna who was standing not far from Jinki .

"You want to leave me alone Krystal ? "

" No, I want you to prepare for our own belonging .. " , Krystal gives him the code to prepare all the equipment yoogeun and herself from clothing yoogeun until snacks .

" But tonight it was - "

" There is no quota for you tonight, Minho .. " , then pulled Luna’s hand away from them, Krystal love teasing Minho, especially when Minho asked her to do “it” like this evening .

" I neglected Huhuhu .. "

" Hahaha .. never mind , you should not have to feel that .. Still there the next night instead? "

Minho snorted softly . Krystal teasing him again . And again , he had to resist the desire to “have” Krystal tonight .

.

.


Minho was at home , he will be busy clearing the clothes it carries . Every now and then he saw the phone , see Krystal orders are sent via text message . Had 4 large bags almost fully occupied . And it just filled equipment Yoogeun and Krystal .

He reluctantly stepped into the room , and opened the wooden cabinets in which the large bag left in the store . For a moment he sighed with exhaustion should prepare everything alone . Then take it with a big bag of origin , an object suddenly falls squarely on his feet .


" Oh ? What is this ? "

Minho intend taking it out , looks like a small book . Note ? The book is bound in pink color , favorite color Krystal . Hm , Minho know who the owner of the book.

He grabbed the book and opened it slowly . There is a whisper that he has to open it , and it bothered his ears .
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
August 20th,  2010

Finally I could see he was pursuing his dream .. Being a famous actor .. I'm so proud of you Minho .. ^-^ < 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 27th,  2010

Minho, why u silent? Why you not reply my message? I miss you so much..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Minho quickly closed the book , he was reluctant to continue . It is personal , it should not be open the next page . But whisper it re- emerged and began to permeate his thoughts . Should and must ! No and no ! They fight each other and spur Minho .

Without wasting time , he immediately insert booklet into his big bag . And entering other bags into the car . Minho started the car , then drove quickly toward the house Jinki with high curiosity . He can not wait to read the next page , maybe this is forbidden because it is private goods Krystal . But there is a magnet that to open the next page .

 

To be continued..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal's diary? Minho be more curious now, what is it? Comments please ^^