Can not endure it!

The Flowing Tears

It's been almost a week after a brief holiday, Minho and Krystal had never met each other. Luna unsuspecting of it, but she is actually very surprised and wonder what's in the brain of Minho. A few days ago he held a joint press conference with Sulli. They both stated that their relationship is real and not a drama. Minho also told reporters that he would soon propose Sulli as his wife.

Korea uproar across the country by the shocking news. Some fans felt disappointed that the decision to marry young of Minho, there are also some fans who support the couple for their wedding immediately implement both. It is a big question for some fans, there must be something behind the sudden marriage is impressed. New scandal is spread on the internet networking.

"Yoboseyo .."

"........"

"Ah mianhae .. Minho is busy preparing his wedding .. Next month will be carried on, so he is really busy and do not have time for an interview ... "

"......."

"Yes, I hope you understand .. Thank you .. "

Pip!

Luna sighed heavily after the call to the 100 that have been adopted and she tried to give reasons for the rejection personally interview with the artist, Minho. She had never experienced anything like this before. Minho suddenly held a press conference without her approval.

Kriing! Kriiiiiiiiiiiing!

Luna lazily lifted, she decided to ignore the phone and start enjoying the warm milk coffee is getting cold. For a moment she relaxes her thoughts very chaotic now.

Kriiiing! Kriiiiiiiing!

Frustrated, she won the phone.

"Aigo~~ Do not know what I'm breathing, Huh! For a moment I could not enjoy my life??! Haishhh~"

Luna grumbled at the phone screen is still ringing loudly, looks like someone who is not sane. She does not care about it. For her, it's just a tired feeling impingement serve journalists who continue to question about Minho statement a few days ago.

Pip!

"Yoboseyo .."

She politely greet someone who called her.

"Luna? Can we meet today? "
 

Deg!


Luna is very familiar with this sound, but how he could know her cell phone number? Ah, she remembered with a glimpse of Kim Jong In. Surely he is given the phone number to this namja.

"Ah, Jinki. I’m in the cafe CoffeLatte .. If you want, you can come here .. "

Pip!

Luna away from the phone suddenly disconnected, Jinki break the phone? It seems there are important things that he wanted to talk to Luna. Jinki does not usually like this. Luna ignore it and go back to enjoy her coffee.

"You're not busy?"

"Uhukk!"

"Yak! You choking?? "

Jinki quickly patted her back and neck Luna. Luna repeatedly patting her chest so that her breath back normal. Then shse reached in her bag of mineral water. Lucky she still likes to keep mineral water, and it is important for her that very love natural things. (?)

"Are you okay???"

"Ugh! How am I not right?? You scared me, stupid! "

"Hahaha sorry .. I just wanted to quickly finish what makes me anxious .. "

"Worried? You're worried about me? "

"MWO?? You want me to worry about you?? "

 

Jinki smiled happily after hearing Luna say so. Luna, who is embarrassed, turned away and looked at the other corner of the room to distract Jinki.

"May I sit here?"

Jinki a signal to Luna to sit in the chair in front of her, Luna nodded slowly. Jinki quickly took the chair, and start a conversation.

"Minho .. is he-"

"Aishhh ... Do not try to interrogate me Jinki! You will not get any answer from me ..! "

"Yak, calm down first. I'm not questioning you .. "

"Tsk, you're right artists. We're in the same world, you definitely want to get that information, then you pass it to the media right? Jinki enough! I’m almost crazy with Minho attitude that always do anything without my approval! I do not know anything about the wedding! "

"Sstttt ... You can not be quiet? It's about Krystal, Are they...umm.. break up? "

Luna glared when Jinki tried to advance the question. For Luna it is a silly thing to do Minho are in, there may be a damaged nerve cells if Minho did it.

"Are you crazy?? Minho could not do that! "

"I do not believe too, but Krystal,s he was always snapped when I talk about Minho. Even more so now with the closeness, Jong In, they .... looks tenderly .. "

"WHAT DID YOU SAY??"

Jinki tried to shut the mouth of Luna who speaks in a high voice, Luna again heard the emotion of Jinki. It crazy what happened again escorted her? Ah not her, but they both have a headache for the truth is the case today.



"Keep your voice down .. You do not want to attract the attention of other visitors, right? "

Luna nodded quickly, but she do not take her eyes from Jinki. She is very curious about the next Jinki greeting.

"I also do not understand what is really going on with them. Last, I saw Minho and my brother had a big fight that morning .. "

"Arguing? You mean they fight? "

Jinki nodded, approve Luna guesses.

"But the next day to you and Minho lost .."

"Ah, sorry .. Minho took me to leave the island because of some business first so sudden job .. "

"Sudden Job? There is no other reason? "

Luna tried to rsemember the incident in which she left the island along Minho. Then shook her head slowly.

"Strange ..."

"What I have to figure out, Jinki?"

"Are you sure?"

"Umm ... does not. Because Minho is difficult for me these days since a few days meet the press conference. Reporters kept waiting in front of his house .. "

Jinki breathes heavily, it is obviously impossible to meet Minho today. Too dangerous and quite risky, especially for Luna current career.

"Ah! I remember! I know how to meet Minho! "

 .

.


Luna managed to enter Minho’s house with the other lines, underground roads that are deliberately Minho. With love and joy she walked briskly toward Minho room, this morning Minho definitely still being engrossed with his dream.

"Kyaaaa! Wake up you, fools! "

"Akh! Noona..!  sick! "

Minho shocked, shocked by death blow Luna and her big thing from his kitchen. Luna hit Minho many times right in the back. Minho moved up from the bed, and run to avoid attacks from the manager that like crazy.

"Noona, what is it? Why are you doing this to me? "

Minho kept running to avoid attacks Luna, Luna continued to pursue Minho. They circled around the room like a fool. Minho throwing occasional cushions for the brutal action to stop Luna arrogant to him this morning.

"Hoshh .. I'm tired ... "

Luna slumped on the floor, she threw that thing to other place. Minho is still cursing behind a large couch, peering fearfully. When he is sure that Luna is getting tired, he came out of hiding "secret" is.

"Noona, are you ... okay?"

 

Luna stared back sarcastically Minho, Minho shaking, he is afraid that if she began to attack him again. But the big one, she just leaned against the wall room, which continued to normalize breathing hurtle.

"What do you Think ... hoshh .. married ... with .. Sulli?"

Minho begin to understand why Luna act  like that. It's definitely about him and the marriage.

"Yes .. I did want to marry Sulli. Then what's the problem? "

Luna stood up quickly, aligning herself with Minho. Minho staring at her menacingly. Minho saw shudder.

"You're asking me a problem??"

"I-I... just-"

"Of course I’s there a problem with you! I could not live in peace as long as 3 days, right after you hold a press conference without my consent! "

"......"

"They always ask me to clear information about your stupid plan! I'm going crazy looking for you right weld Minho! "

Minho looked weak, he knew he is wrong to do that with a delish. He knows has disappointed Luna, but what can he do now? All had already occurred.

"I'm sorry Noona ..."

"Actually what happened Minho? Did not you love Krystal? "

"Don’t you call that name in my presence!"

"Why? Do you arguing? "

"Tch! I will not remember a like her! "

Luna really shocked by the rude remark Minho and Krystal harassing impressed.

"Keep your words Minho!"

"I'm talking facts! She cheated ..... by Jong In! "

"No way! I know exactly the feeling of Krystal,  she loves you .. You're not looking for a reason! "

"Noona, you do not have to believe me .. I'm just trying to explain the truth. "

"But why did you choose to marry that girl???"

Minho started back and away from Luna, leaning to the wall, closing his eyes. Feeling dizzy with all this. He is almost mad with what happened to him.

"She is pregnant ..."

"You said what??"

Minho took a deep breath trying to relax himself, stringing words to explain all that he experienced at this time. Luna also prepared with an attitude that may be raging after hearing events beyond her control.

"You remember? when I was on vacation with her, I asked for a secret holiday to you when I feel tired with my work?"

"Oh Minho, Do not tell me you-"

"It's Too Late ... We lost control that night. We get drunk, I get too excited and happy holidays from you. I can feel the freedom for almost 1 year old I worked endlessly .... I ....... do it with her, I got carried away Noona .. "

Plak!

Luna with a loud slap Minho. She has no idea if Minho could do something stupid like that. How can Minho was so careless? Minho's cheek began to flush the work of the hands of Luna. He grimaced, sorry, and angry with himself.

"Noona ..."

"The slap deserve to you .."

"Noona .. I'm sorry ... "



"You're wrong if you apologize to me .."

Luna quickly moved away leaving Minho, she turned her back for a moment. Her eyes narrowed as if giving a stern warning to Minho.

"Do not let the media know this, or your career .... will stop here."

Tap! Tap! Tap!

Luna heard feet pounding down the stairs when a large wooden house Minho, Minho crying, crying in solitude. He regretted having so ignore Krystal first. Regret leaving Krystal and chose to prioritize his dreams than in women who love him. In his heart he kept shouting, name calling Krystal. If he is not selfish, Krystal is still with him. If he had been concerned with his happiness, his life would be much more peaceful, not like today.

"Krystal ... I'm sorry.

 

@ @ @

 

"You sure do not want to be hospitalized?"

Kim Jong in busy preparing breakfast for Krystal, Krystal warm porridge a meal today. She does not like showing her face when Jong In started feeding porridge in .

"I'm bored with the food .."

"You have to eat. The only safe and good for your digestion today .. "

Krystal glimpse Jong In, then began to open to the entrance of the food. Slowly she is chewing the food, it does not take long, the food goes into the throat and stomach.

Feeling bored, she took her room the television remote and started it turning on audio-visual objects. Kim Jong In quickly grab the remote and turn off forced television channels. In inviting suspicion Jong attitude inside Krystal.

"Why? What I also can not watch television?? "

"Not so Krystal .."

"I'm bored! You're always out of the house and told me not to communicate with others .. Even with my co-workers! You're telling me to stop working with no apparent reason! And since the return of our vacation,  you keep me in this room! I'm bored! I'm bored! I'm bored! "

"You have to understand this because I do-"

"For my sake? Because for my health? "

"I want you to heal .. I'm sure you must get rid of Krystal ... "

Sentence Jong In resuscitate her forget that she has a disease that is quite alarming. In fact it turns out the state of her health is getting worse now. Because she is still smoking when outside the home, only to release her weariness.

"I do not want to heal .."

"Yak! You should not have thought like that. Try you see out there, they are sick like you, even in between life and death. They are still the spirit to survive. They live life with passion and despair. And you want to give up? Ck! Where Krystal's that I know?? "



"Jong In-ah ...."

Krystal stared in awe, with thanksgiving, Jong In, desperate to cure from Krystal. All he could to encourage Krystal, just to stay alive in the fight against the disease.

"Krystal is Krystal I know it is a hard-nosed, Krystal is always cheerful, always optimistic Krystal in life, she is able to create positive energy in her lives. Where the first Krystal?? "

Krystal stared Jong In, she does not believe that Jong In so very care about her. Not even bored in care when sick like this. He was very patient and attentive.

"Now open your mouth, and spend this food .. "

Krystal did, she obeys orders Jong In. Krystal continues to devour the spirit of the slurry. Porridge until it runs out. They both smiled with satisfaction.

"You wait here .. I'll get you a drink for you .. "

Krystal nodded she understood what to do. Occasionally she looked out the window of her room. It's been almost one week she returned to the house, the family home Jong In. And has almost 1 week old she sit at home this large, do not perform any activity. Jong In really keep herself very well.

Sometimes she felt homesick with the atmosphere outside world, but it is no longer possible she could feel. Given her condition worsened due to illness in misery.

Feeling bored, she won the television remote and start channel with random. Her fingers do not stop selecting channels, nothing exciting. But suddenly stopped when a television screen showing a figure that he is very familiar face. Maybe she does not forget a face that is so meaningful to her.

"Minho ..?"

Tap! Tap!

"Krystal sorry to keep you waiting long, it turns out that I have prepared your water drop close-"

Jong In stop the sentence when he saw Krystal saw the footage. Impressions should not be up to the ear Krytsal. Luna had warned him to keep Krystal from the public and matters relating to the media as well the Internet. This time he was off guard. Minho visible face and her hand tenderly with hot news from them both.

"Krystal .... "

Jong In slowly closer to Krystal, he touched her shoulder gently trying to calm the liver Krystal definitely feel sore. This will definitely hurt her.

"Gwenchana .. "

Although the sentence is uttered from the lips of her tiny, Jong In very aware that it is a hoax. He slowly hugging Krystal body, slowly her long hair. Krystal feels lost all her strength, her heart trembled violently, her soul shaken seen.

"I told you ... You no longer need to know the outside world Krystal .. "

"Minho ..... He ....... "

"Cry ... Take out all your emotions, if you think it makes you feel relieved .. "

When Jong In saying that, Krystal dropping tears she could not weir again. Cries broke out in the arms Jong In. She sobbed, feeling the reality is so painful and difficult to accept, and she lived it.

 

@ @ @

 

3 months time went by so fast. Weddings are already in the plan almost perfectly planned. Minho and Sulli have prepared all their wedding needs.

Today they went to visit a souvenir shop to select some items that are still in need. Both look harmonious, for wearing the same clothes. Occasional visitors looked at them with awe, and there are some that look jealous, even resentful.



"Minho, I want this bag, this gorgeous red .."

Minho just smiled at Sulli, seemed to be the answer agrees with Sulli speech. Sulli delighted smile. Quickly she called the store staff to let hers know that she would buy some gorgeous bag that caught her attention.

Drrtt ...

Minho immediately picked up the phone. Luna Noona showed in the phone LCD screen, Minho quickly picked up the phone.

"Yes, Noona .."

".........."

"Okay, I'll get to the office to meet you. Tell the crew today I'm ready for Cosmo magazine photo shoot. "

Sulli who heard the conversation, a little chuckle in front of Minho. Minho conscious her manner, immediately terminate the conversation.

"Umm .. I'm sorry .. "

"Nope. Looks like I still need to find some stuff yourself .. "

"I'm sorry I can not be with you .. "

"Come on Oppa, I understand. It does not work maybe you leave it? "

"Are you mad at me?"

"Anio. It's just that I want you to be a little more attention to me. You know, the pregnancy is about to enter my fourth month. "

"Okay, I promise this is my last flurry .. Furthermore, my time just for you .. How? "

Sulli little thinking. She is considering a bid Minho quite make it feel interested.

"Okay .."

"I go first .. You do not get too tired .. I would asked my personal driver to pick you up .. Okay? "

Sulli nodded in understanding the message of Minho, her future husband.

Minho her cheek softly thick lips, a smile is tugging at her lips. They look pretty happy. Sulli and Minho waved as his personal car drove away.

Sulli started to enter a dress store not far from the previous store. She started preoccupied with the fashion world which she liked. Every now and then she has some beautiful and graceful dress.

Without realizing it, someone is watching her.

"Sulli?"

Sulli is heard, then turned. She is surprised when she saw the figure calling her name. Instantly she felt nervous. But that lady only smiled when dealing with her.

"You have time to spare? Can we talk for a moment? Ah...Choneun..Krystal Imnida ... "

 

To be continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! I can not believe this part so long~ but what do you think guys? Give me your comment on below okay! ^^