Bring him back.. Please

The Flowing Tears

-Author Side-

Luna and Jong In is waiting in a hospital waiting room. Obvious anxiety radiated from their faces. Jong-in that can not be silent, keep going back and forth in front of the emergency door, occasionally looked out the small window to ascertain whether Krystal examination has not been completed.

"It's my fault .. It's my fault .. "

Sentence so many times almost to say from Luna is in that room.

"Noona, never mind .. Do not keep blaming yourself .. It's actually my fault. I should not say like that. "

"But the reality is that right? Minho, he turned to her when success .. "

Jong In silent. He know what happened to Krystal, Minho also.

"If I do not bring Minho ... Their relationship certainly will not fall apart like this .. "

"Krystal already know?"

"Not .. How could I have the heart to tell it .. "

"But at least she should know, Noona .."

Luna looked down, she know what she had to do was wrong. Cover up the truth of it, it became a major sin for her. But she can not do much. She still has the heart to keep his feelings. Krystal, she is too fragile now.

"I'm tired of seeing her like this, Noona .."

"You think I do not??"

"Then why do not you tell her?"

"Not as easy as it was Kim Jong In .."

"Arghh! I could be frustrating to think of herself! "

"You can not forget your feelings for her?"

Jong In stared at the Luna face that can not be described. He was too crumpled now, because it is too concerned with the state of a woman who was lying in there.

"I. .. I ... "

"Do you still love her?"

"Noona, this is not the time to-"

Their conversation sidetracked when the doctor came out of the room. Quickly they approached. And start to question the state of Krystal.

"You guys take it easy .. She was just too tired, I have given vitamins and sleeping pills for her .. "

"Sleeping pills?"

"Yes, She seems severely depressed. And making it difficult for the rest. This is quite alarming. What patients are no problems at this time? "

Jong In stared Luna very demanding explanations from doctors sentence. Major depression? Krystal makes a tough break? He did not know about this.

"Ah yes the doctor, she was having missed with her home outside the city .."

Lie had a pretty smooth Luna said. She tried to avoid the gaze Jong In which is pretty horrified.

"Really? Then the problem should be resolved quickly. It could also jeopardize the condition of her soul .. Because it could turn into a serious problem. Patients almost never rested body. It is dangerous and can be fatal if on leave continuously. "

"Ah, I understand doctor .. Thank you for your help .. "

The doctor smiled, then left them alone. Luna prepares to enter the room, but was restrained by the hands that hold Jon in her shoulder.

"What happened to her,  Noona?"

Luna did not dare to turn and stare Jong In. This will not make the same breathe again. Jong In probably going to kill her now.

"Answer the question .."

His voice was flat and horrible. Jong In walked over, and dealing with Luna. Creating Luna could not run anywhere. This really makes the atmosphere very breath can not be set properly.

"She .. She .. "

Kim Jong patience in waiting for the rest of her. Luna body shaking, she was too afraid to explain this to him.

"Almost the last 6 months, she rarely rested at night. And that's because .... "

Jong In chest looks a little bloated, holding emotions started to flow and the master himself. Anxiety begin to appear on his face.

"Because waiting for news of Minho ... "

"Why did not you tell me?"

"Ah? I ... I .. "

"I'M  ASK WHY DID NOT  YOU TELLING ME THAT?!!"

Luna stepped back slightly when Jong In loud yell. She was aware, the lion was fast asleep now wake up. And ready to eat now.

"I... I’m -sorry Jong In .. I .. "


"Arghh!"

He hit the wall hard in the side, reversing his body, his back to Luna. Hurtle breath. Now control his anger perfectly. Right hand which he used to hit, he does not feel the pain.

"I-I beg ... Do not do anything to Minho .. "

Kim Jong In returned to Luna who was shaking too afraid to face it. Jong In looking at her with hatred.

"Your heart is dead eoh?? What a jerk I could let it hang around with happy and unhappy, while there was a woman waiting expectantly here?? Noona, your brain, where your senses??? "

"But it will only make the pain Krystal .. You know, Krystal will be more hate .. "

"I do not care!"

"I beg you, please Jong In.... Think again .."

"I can not think if the woman I loved have been in hurt!! Even by the kind of man, Minho!! I can not remain silent! "

"Please, be patient for the sake of Krystal ..."

After Krystal, this sentence potent and able to influence emotions. Krystal sake, whatever he did for her. A woman that he loves. Long ago, before they establish love. But unfortunately, Minho, he has take a very precious lady in his life.

"You never told me you would give up your happiness if it does not have to be with her .. And you're willing to look her happy with another man, are not you? "

"But this is different. This time Minho ..  Such a b*st*rd! "

"I know .. But you try to meditate again .. If something happens with Minho, Krystal will increasingly become anxious and her condition will be worse than this. "

Again, this makes him weaker. He became weaker if anything it can make the condition worse of Krystal. Krystal does not want to get hurt. Not willing to tear drips from gorgeous eyes and damaging the happiness of her life. It's really become a challenge for Jong-in to remain patient in controlling his emotions.

"Well .. This time, I will listen to what you say .. "

"Thank you Mr. Kim Jong-in .."

.

 

.

"Sehun, what should we do now?"

Man named Kim Jong In, seriously having the conversation in a room which was quite spacious and neat. In front of him looks a tall white man was checking some files on his desk today.

"Since when did it become like this?"

"According to reports from Luna, this has happened almost 6 months .."

"Luna?"

"Yes, Luna. She is manager of Minho. "

"Ah, I see .."

Kim Jong In grasping his hand, anxious, obviously emanated from his face.

"Then what? Can she recover? "

"Hm .. There is still hope. But can you stop her feeling love? "

Jong In choked, he knew that it was impossible and would greatly hurt this woman. Woman she loved long ago.

"I know it's not an easy thing for you. But if it continues on leave, then the worst possible thing could happen. Maybe even ... more than this. "



"I. .. can not ... "

Sehun sighed deeply. He understands that this is a difficult choice for his best friend. It sounds selfish, but it must be done. Because there is no way to avoid the consequences that would be received by him.

"It's too risky .. And it's hard. "

"..........."

"I think there is still a way for this case .."

Eyes go back to the Sehun. Hopeful outlook. If there are other ways to help her find a way out of this problem.

"You can take her to a place that could neutralize her emotion .. "

"You mean it is refreshing?"

Sehung nod, a sign that the right answer has been found. In Jong's face looks a little more calm, as if he would not mind this. Jong In a small smile. The shadows of the plan that will be passed is composed almost perfect. It's for her, yes,  Krystal.

"How hm? Do you agree with that Jong In? "

Jong In stared at Sehun quietly, gently sweet smile from his looks. Illustrates that he approved of this selection. Who cares if you can not helpful, if it is temporary, but it will at least loosen the fatigue that Krystal had almost 6 months.

.

 

.

 

-Krystal Side-

I do not care how long have to wait ..
No matter how sick I am hoping
Whether it is a definite
Whether it be happy
I never care
Love this
One is for sure and that is only for yourself


This time the rain was so heavy. Water flowing in the window, as if symbolizing my soul today. Miss him, feeling. Nostalgia that surrounds into my days. Sense misses the more excruciating. Minho, I miss you.
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

"Yak! Krystal! Where did you go?? I'm going crazy looking for you! "

"Oh? Sorry ... I was out buying food for you .. I know you must have breakfast right? You always pick me to go to school together. And it's definitely not for eating a meal hm?

"Ah? Why did not you tell me??? "

"Hehehe mianhae .. I was in a hurry .. "

"Huuhh ... Do not suddenly disappear like that .. I really panic. "

"Eh? Really? "

"Well, you did not see my face this irregular EOH?"

"LoL.. is your face like that. It is unclear hahahaa "

"Yak!"

"Ops! But you're still my prince .. And you ... "

"Mwo? Mwo?? "

"You're still the most handsome man I love .."

"Aishh .. You're lying again. "

"Anio. I was really honest with you .. "

"Aigo .. You're smart to woo me hm? "

"Hehehe I learned it from you"

"But I'm not-"

"Hm! Eat first! Later you're sick, chew now Minho ... Hehehe "

"Yak! PFH .. I. .. no .... hppff .. could ... "

"Do not talk while you're eating, it's not good .."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet memories with you, still tucked neatly in my brain. Do you still remember? First, we often spend time together. You never allow me away from you. Although only briefly, you would not willingly.

Tap!

My reverie shattered when a hand tapped my shoulder. I turned, I could see he was smiling at me. I ignored it, re-focus staring at the window, saw the flow of rain water began to subside.

"You can go home today .."

With his soft voice say, I ignored. I'm still busy with my world.

"You'd better stay at my house for a while .. Because your condition should-"

I switched back at him, and this is enough to make me shocked and uncomfortable.

"Shireo! Minho will be angry if I stay with you! "

"Yak .. But it's for your own good .. You have to be healthy first. After recovering your health, you can go back to your homes and your activities of daily living .. "

"Shireo!! Do not force me Kim Jong In! "

"Krystal, I just want to-"

"You think the money you could get it all the things you want? You think your money could cure my longing for him?? What your money can heal my pain waiting for?? What could all that you pay for??? "

I'm emotional, I lost control of myself who have run out of patience in the state all is complicated. I wanted to end it. I want this to end, but this love, I can not. I'm stuck.

"Krystal ..."

"ANSWER ME!! ANSWER ME JONG IN-AH!! "

"............"

"Why are you silent??! Why did not you answer my question EOH??? What it can not?? Wae?? Waeyo???!! "

He was closer to me, one hand grabbed my shoulder. Then another hand grabbed me. His face, why his face looks different. This face, not the face belongs to a Kim Jong In. What is he crying? He cries?? For what? For who?

My body was shaking, my heart was beating fast because my emotions are out of control. He hugged me, I was crying, sick. It was too ill to me. I wanted to give up, but could not. He tightened his arms at me. I cried, grabbing his body is still standing next to the big bed. I wanted to share all this restless sighs. But could not, I could not.

"Hikkss ... Min .. Hikss ... Ho ... I want Hikss ... he .. Hiksss .. back ... Hikss .. Hikss ... "

"Ne, he'll come back ..."

His voice was hoarse, is he crying? For what? I could not think at this time. This pain, I can no longer hide it. This longing, torment me. This longing, killed most of my reason to love him.

Minho, I miss you.

 

 

To be continued....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

That feel suffers Krystal, Minho will be back soon? We'll see ~ hohoho Please comment by this part.. I want you be more active reader chinguuu. Please understand it ^^ keep reading and comment all