I miss you, Minho..

The Flowing Tears

-Krystal Side-

Pensive in front of the coffee I began to cool. This eye, feels very heavy. I looked at a bowl of warm porridge that is now getting out of shape. I let sit too long. Not the slightest touch me.

My face width penetrate the glass outside the building, empty. Only a blank look. I was like a zombie now.

Tap!

I gasped when a hand tapped my shoulder. Turn, ascertain who had interrupted my thoughts this morning. Morning? Yes, about the last few months almost become my routine. Daydreaming, thinking, and look for solutions. But do not ever get a bright spot for the finish.

"Annyeong ..."

She smiled at me. Occasionally gently my cheek. Then take a sitting position on the seat beside me. Stared at me with a look of astonishment, then take a heavy breath. Like to understand what had happened to me last night.

"You're not sleeping anymore eoh?"

I nodded slowly. She chuckled. Look of her face began to look tired and fed me a sad state.

"Until when are you going to like this?"

I smiled wryly. My lips, feels very tight. Maybe because pale and makes my lips become dry. But it's not all I feel.

"Until when are you going to wait?"

The second question today it has spoken, but none of my responsibility. Again, just a wry smile. Now I turned my view down. As if looking for something that might not be able to find by me.

She touched my forehead, face full of worry and anxious looks of it.

"You're sick .. We'd better go doctor now .. "

"Anio. It does not need onnie .. "

"Wae? Your body is getting neglected. And even thinner. You should be healthy again .. "

I shook my head quickly. Tried to move my body just told her that I am fine. There is no serious problem with my body. Yes, with my body. Unless .....

"See? I'm fine right? I can still move my arms, and shoulders .. hehehe "

She returned a look of concern. I know she would understand that I am lying to her. Countless lies that I do like this in front of her.

"Do not lie to me .. It does not apply to me, Krystal ... "

I am silent again. Yes, indeed my onnie this one very familiar my strange signs. And I can not avoid it. I am desperate to find an excuse.

"What else do you expect from him eoh?"

"Onnie ...."

"He is no longer concerned with Krystal .. Are you not tired of hearing it from me? "

"Onnie .... I-"

"If you feel angry, sorry. Did to me, you can punish me. You can torture me. You also have the right to ask me to stay away from you .. "

"Onnie .. Jebal .. Do not like this .. "

"You know what? I. .. I ... I really feel very guilty about this. Ah no, with you. With you,  Krystal .. "

"Onnie ... Do not beat yourself up like that again .. "

"I do not know what else I can help you .. He has chosen to leave .. "

"Onnie......"

Grains back tears flowed from the corner of my eyes. My hand tightly as the handheld application to stop all her words. Honestly, it's getting me sick.

Realized, she countered my fingers. Hands, feels warm and soft. She gently rubbed the back of my hand. I can see the faces of remorse from her. Almost makes me regret the decision to go crazy. I'm frustrated. But all is not entirely her fault. It was a decision we both. Both of us.

"Mian .. Mianhae Krystal .. I. .. I did not mean to make you cry .. "

I imply smile, no matter the tears that kept flowing and she was trying to remove it. My warm hands tightly handheld.

"Onnie .. How's it going? Is he okay? "

She paused, her eyes do not dare look at me. Like she is thinking of an answer for me. I saw she was biting her lower lip. Is there something wrong there? Career? I patiently wait.

"Onnie .. Answer me .. "

I begged her back.

"Ne, you have nothing to worry about .."

I can see the doubt of her answer to my question. It looks different. And I'm getting suspicious.

"Onnie ... You're not lying to me, right? "

Again, she do not look at me. I'm getting anxious. Career, I was worried about it. just that. not others.

"Ah, Jong In! You've come .. "

I am surprised when she called the name of it. Jong In? Kim Jong In? How can he come? My recollection is that, today is meeting with onnie Luna. Nothing else. And instead of it like this?



"Yak! This nag you once Luna ..! I said I was-"

Sentence Jong In stalled when looked at me. Realized that the woman who was with onnie, is me. I smiled at him, he replied.


"Krystal? What are you doing here? "


"I should like to ask you that .. "

"I am .."

 

He glance  looked onnie, they both give each other code, I do not understand. Planning something? To me?

"Ah, here's Krystal .. I want our vacation .. My job feels very solid lately. I happen to get 3 tickets vacation to the island of Jeju. You want to come? "

Onnie offer it with a face full of enthusiasm and hope.

"3 Tickets?"



"Yes, 3 tickets .. Me, you, and also Jong In .. We're going on vacation with .. "

Onnie explanation does not make me too excited. Minho why not invite? Onnie has seemed to be no schedule, it means Minho also have free time.

"Minho does not come?"

I asked to be sure. Her face changed when I say that name. yes, the name of the man who is my boyfriend, until now.

"Minho? He ..has .. "

"He called me a few days ago. He said he would survey the location where the concert performances .. "

Jong In finished the sentence of Onnie. It became strange to me. Onnie Luna is the manager of Minho, but why she did not join the survey?

"Survey? You're not coming onnie? Why? "

"Actually, I took part in the survey .. But I just wanted to keep it as a holiday this time .. "

"Onnie .. never mind. Gwenchana. I do not require that vacation .. "

"You need refreshing Krystal .. The air there is very good for you. "

I shook my head quickly, denied onnie sentence.

"Anio. Here I feel safe and secure enough .. "

"Krystal, Luna says what is true. We should be able to go on vacation and looking for fun there .. "

"Jong In-ah .. Just my pleasure to be here .. "

"But you need a refreshing .. Let your brain take a break. "

Speech Jong In starting to uncomfortable. My emotions starts up and ready to explode.

"Um, yes please .. Sorry if my bid is a bit cheesy and unimpressive .. "

Eh? Onnie, are you mad at me?

"Onnie .. Are you angry? "

"Yak, you can not see her face changed now eoh?? Come on Krystal, just accept this offer .. "

Overview Jong In face, annoyed with his attitude. He is my close friend, but sometimes I feel he is too meddlesome me personally that he should not have to take care of. And it makes me a little annoyed.

"Jong-In, Krystal, enough please .. Gwenchana.. "

"Onnie .. I'm sorry .. "

"Ne, araseo .. Do not worry .. "

Tell me I'm selfish, say I'm not concerned with other people's feelings. Yes, that's me now. I Think that is just him, only him. I do not care attitude changed me now. Since the time of his debut, he successfully won the biggest dream which he dreamed. Being a solo artist and is now starting to break into the world of acting. I follow it, quite proud and satisfied.

Choi Minho, my lover. Quite a while ago I was making love to her. Counted when I was a high school. We always spend time together. Never be separated. Until the time came to him a tempting offer.

Onnie men Luna is a well-known management in Seoul. It offers Minho to plunge into the world of entertainment charisma that radiates from her look very impressive.
 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You want me to take it?"

"You have to accept that Minho! This is your chance .. "

"But you know, as it is very tiring job and definitely will take our time."

"Do you doubt? Just because I'm worried about? Hahaha .. Aigo .. Kyeopta! "

"Yak, Krystal ..! I'm serious .. "

"Oh? Yeah, I'm just kidding .. You know what? I’m touched when you were worried about our time together. I think there is nothing you need to worry about. I can only accompany you throughout the day at the site. "

"It would bother you .."

"Anio .. Encourage my boyfriend is handsome and smart is not something that bother me .. "

"Hmm .. You're this good at seducing me .. hehe "

"MWO? Woo, I do not seduce you .. "

"Ah you. Always like that .. Hehe .. But still time for both of us will be more rare .. I do not want that to happen .. "

"Not. I assure you, it will never happen. MinStal, never separated by anything. You remember the last words I say? "

"Ah ne .. MinStal will never separated by anything .. "

"Saranghae Minho .."

"Nado, jeongmal saranghae .."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tap!

I gasped when Jong In patted my cheek. I brushed his hand angrily. This made me even more uncomfortable.

"Yak! Keep your hands off my cheeks! "

"Aigo .. Arrogant of you .. I only wake you were daydreaming. Do not think I want to touch your cheek .. Huh .. "

Daydreaming? Again? That memory, still stored properly in my brain memory. Is never wasted or left behind. Sweet memories with him, and it made me miss him more.

 

"Oh? That’s Minho! Onnie! Minho is performing on Mnet! "

I shouted enthusiastically when I saw that look very handsome figure clad in a black shirt and hair bangs sideways, on Television absolutely. His voice, I really admire that. Without I realizing I smiled and swayed by it. The world seemed to belong only to me.

"Well, looks the better ..! Onnie, you really can rely on the manager! I'm very grateful to you ..! "

I repeatedly shook hands warm and smooth it. She looks like a confused look my attitude.

"Ck, you are greatly exaggerated .."

"Yak, Kim Jong In! What's the matter? Such  not happy when I saw Minho! Naturally, if I like this, he is my lover ..! "

"Eoh? Lover? What he still considers you as a lover? "


Deg!


That sentence really offend me. Emotions back up, I do not accept the words.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean? What kind of lover are indifferent to women? Or the like was never known each other? Or like disappearing? Obviously he was always there and you're watching on television .. Ck, sad .. "

I get up from my sit and put a face to him that still makes me sick. His attitude, I do not like.

Plakk!

My hand landed roughly on his cheek. He winced, holding his cheeks, feels sick. I can see all the people turn to stare at our table amsing their curiosity.

"You do not deserve to say that to me!"

I shouted at him. Do not care about their look that surprised by my attitude. My shame was broken. I will not hesitate to give lessons to anyone who insulted him, my lover, Minho, I'm sure he still loves me.

I run left them. No matter the view onnie me now. I was angry, angry with him. Why did he has to talk like that in front of me? Not whether he knows how much I love him? Almost 6 months do not I sleep when night comes, just to wait for news of him. Hope he will contact me. Whether he can respect my opinion?

I ru without stopping, crying. I cried as I run. And stopped when the big thing look close in my eyes.

Tiiiin!


Ciiiiiittt!



And all becoming dark.

 

To be continued....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my, Krystal is very emotional and will do anything to defend Minho. What will happen after this? Give your comments and please do not be a silent reader. By commenting, you guys would appreciate me as an author here. No bashing. Gomawo chingu ^ ^