The Dudgeon

The Flowing Tears

12:00 AM  at The Kim's Island



A pretty good night to perform activities in the great outdoors. They decided to build a fire and enjoy the evening air on the coast. Rain began to subside, Brightness starlight makes a very beautiful night scenery.

Luna and Krystal busy preparing the evening meal, they make for a barbeque supper. Jong In and Minho so busy with the fire still burning. Jinki? Where is he? He was setting up a hot drink for them all tonight.

"So Jinki oppa is your ex?"

"It could be said like that ..."

"Why did you break up? I think you guys are a match onnie ... "

Luna just smiled when the question was uttered from the lips of cute Krystal, she was reluctant to answer. Just keep concentrating on the presentation of the food that is being cooked by herself.

"Do you want me to help you?"

Jinki suddenly silent and either since when he was standing behind them. Krystal who understands this situation, take the opportunity to give her job to Jinki.

"Definitely yes. Oppa, please help onnie Luna to prepare food. Can you? "

Jinki nodded and smiled at Krystal. It's a good sign for him. Krystal was pleased that her plan succeeded. Give the time for them both. But Luna was reluctant to approve Krystal speech, she held Krystal to stay with her preparing food.

"Onnie, I have to meet my lover out there .. I miss him very much. You know that, right? "

Krystal begged her to let out to meet Minho.

"Beloved? "

"Ne Oppa, my boyfriend is here now .. I'll introduce you. Pease Oppa, help her .. "

While wink eyes to Jinki, looks a little tease. At that moment Jinki understand the meaning of Krystal. Krystal gave them both a chance to speak, at least break the ice that is stiff between them both. After that, Krystal walked out of the house and soon meet her lover. Minho.

"What can I help you?"

"No need."

"Do not be so ... I want to help Luna. "

"I can do it. You'd better get out. Soon the food prepared in the present. "

Still the same as it used to be, Jinki know if Luna refused to help his existence. But Jinki did not want to give up so easily.

"Well, I'm not going to force you. But I will stand here. "

"Please .."

Sure enough, Jinki did not move from where he stood. Luna, who was busy preparing food almost finished, a beautiful landscape for Jinki. Honestly, he missed moments like this. As it was when they were still together.

5 minutes gone, the meal is ready to be brought out. Luna swiftly bring the food carefully. Jinki ignore that still stands. As if trying to see it even though she does not know Jinki's eyes watching her. And this made her feel shaky, a little nervous.

"Do not look at me like that .."

"Why? You're not entitled to prohibit everything that I see ... "

"But it makes me uncomfortable ..."

"Do you feel awkward?"

"......."

Strange atmosphere began to envelop them. There is no doubt to start talks again after a residence of Luna. Jinki is being stubborn to remain standing, and Luna were busy preparing their dishes.

"Manager of the artist?"

"Why? It's not as good as your work. Choreographer. "

It looks like Luna makes an allusion to Jinki, clearly visible when he spelled the word Choreographer at the end. Jinki tried to understand and keep trying to make the atmosphere become comfortable enough.

"You're still mad at me?"

"I do not have time to discuss it .."

Again regardless, Luna left Jinki while bringing some food to eat in together. Jinki was not received with indifference Luna to him.



"Making scandal in order to increase the prestige of an artist?"

Step Luna stopped when Jinki say like that. She was like stuck to step out, and this is quite straining. She reversed her body and stared at Jinki with a cold stare. Unfriendly look.

"So a choreographer have any other skills? Stalker? "

"Tsk, what do you mean?"

"You do not need to take care of my business!"

Jinki surprised by Luna who is so arrogant attitude and very curt. Luna he knew, was not Luna, who was in front of him. She's different. She become an awkward woman.

"What is the reason you do this?"

"What do you care?"

"You’re not Luna whom I knew at the first time .."

 

"Yes! Granted I'm not the first Luna! Luna is ignorant and stupid! Luna can have you set up a delish! Luna that you always forget! Luna that you always ignore! Luna is always miserable because of love! "

Jinki slowly closer to Luna, and looked at her wistfully. He had no idea if the cuts he made in the sacred heart girl he's ever loved, really made an impression and can not be cured. This is sad.

"Mianhe ..."

Luna gasped when Jinki say. She did not believe that, Lee Jinki, an arrogant man, selfish man, a man who always put other people's interests are compared, say sorry to her. It's really like a dream for her.

"I'm sorry if I've made you hurt .. Sorry for your love makes you sick .. "

Not feel the tears grains have been collected in the corner of her eyes, Luna could no longer hold it. Too much and stifling. Her face was very hot when she heard him.

"Do you know how the struggle for my life after you're gone? How my life here as you pursue your dreams and ignore me here? "

"......"

"I'm derelict .. "

Jinki's eyes when hearing dang round frowned. Do not believe everything he'd get now, has made a deep wound for someone who means a lot in his life.

"My life is not neglected .. I keep waiting for you to come back, but the uncertainty that just made me more sick. This wound, the more tortured Jinki ... "

"Luna .."

"And until I finally became what it is, quite proud of my life and started in the know people. I want to prove to you that I am able to be someone without you by my side. Even if you ignore me and throw me .. "

"I'm not-"

"Enough. I do not think we need more explanations about everything. And you see now? I can be successful in the same world as you. Though in different ways. "

Jinki bowed his head, he was really sorry for what he did first. No idea if this can be very bad effect on Luna. This actually makes it extremely sorry. Before long, he was back at Luna, this time he glare at her sarcastically.

"But not in the way you create a falsehood in public!"

"Why not? Our world is not about a sincerity .. We all have a strong ambition to realize the dream. Including me. No one can stop me Jinki! "

"Do not you think Krystal?"

A very good question makes Luna cornered, could not answer even evasive.

"The feeling is, do not you understand?"

"I’m .. I ... "

"You sacrifice her for the sake of revenge you to me??"

"Jinki .. Listen-"

"What's that sound fair to her??"

"........"

"Stop this farce."

"No."

"Are you crazy??? Do not you have the feeling EOH?? "

"Yes I am crazy! I'm mad because you made me like this! "

"If you're mad at me, you can slap me now! Or  just kill me! Do you ruined their lives! "

"They?"

"Krystal and Minho! Do you not realize it??! You don’t have to destroy their future! Their love! "

Luna smiled cynically when Jinki say it. She brought himself to Jinki, and staring intently into the eyes of the crescent moon.

"Krystal will running the powerful this all, Jinki .."

"Luna ..."

"I've tried it. You would not hear our conversation? "

"........"

"But Minho ... His ambition too big.. And now... He came out of the rules of the game, which is in accordance with our agreement .. I'm sorry. "
 


"Yak! Jinki Hurry! We are hungry ... "
 


Jong In a little shout from the main door, and signaled that he was very hungry now. Hope they can eat the dish the night as soon as possible. Luna walked quickly out of the house carrying food, regardless Jinki who keep calling. Then he wakl out from the house.

Jinki frozen, when he saw the man who become his student yesterday. Minho was joking with Krystal on the beach. They both look so happy and affectionate. Jinki approached Jong In, a busy arranging food, and began to excite curiosity.

"So.. they are really dating?"

"Tsk! You want to know other people's business .. "

"Anio, it's just that I know-"

In direct Jong turned and locked eyes with Jinki. Jinki interested in what will be discussed.

"Do you know him?"

"He was a student at my Dance Club ..."

"Dancing?"

"Yes, a few days ago, I overheard the debate with a woman in a room. She had the name Krystal, but I still think that she meant not Krystal's who I know. "

"Then what are they talking about??"

"It looks like Minho has made a fatal mistake. He's having an affair? "

Jong In chuckle, not too surprised by the sentence he heard now from Jinki. Jinki gives a look that shows he is getting to be confused with the reaction Jong In, as if he already knew about what was going on.

"You already know it?"

"Luna told me not to tell to Krystal, she worried about the state of Krystal. She does not want her to be sick over this .. "

It's enough to make Jinki wonder not play, how can Luna cruel on Krystal? Luna is not a case that he knew this, loving and friendly. Luna is now the first, turned into someone that numb?

"Krystal, I do not want her hurt. But sooner or later, Krystal will know everything. Though not from me, or Luna. "

Jinki turned stare back to Krystal who looks really happy at this point with Minho.

"I know it's none of your business, but can you hide this from Krystal?"

 

"Poor Krystal, she loves Minho. But Minho ... "

"I do not know what the purpose of Minho doing this. I never mind if Minho snatch Krystal from me, but if she gets hurt .... "

Jinki pat Jong In such encouragement, and tried to help his brother was not to be sad.

"I applaud you. You really appreciate her, love her. Although she does not love you ... "

"I have never expressed my feelings to her, Hyung ..."

"MWO??? Never?? "

"I'm too afraid to hurt her. Maybe because my love is too big, so I do not want to hurt her ... "

"You're not a man?"

"What do you mean?"

"Be a gentle man .."

Jinki smiles, spirit like this so many times he had to give to Jong In. Yes, Jinki know if Jong In a sense with Krystal. But not all of it because he knows the time is difficult for them to talk together and share their stories because of the hatred Jong In.

"I'm sorry hyung .."

"I'm sorry? To? "

"I'm always being rude to you, and always makes me emotional every leverage the cause of death father and mother. And it's because of you. But you still put up with me ... that's childish. I feel so ... so ... "

"Hey, forget it.. I do not want to discuss it anymore. You're not wrong. Naturally you be indifferent to me, naturally you're mad ... I wish I could hold my ego first, maybe this all would not have happened. Granted I was a child of their affair, but I do not hate them at all. I love them. What for? "

".........."

"Because they have given me an extraordinary family. And surely you. "

"Am I?"

"Yes, hm .. seems I've passed the test of patience if there is such a test .. haahaha "

"Well, you start again Hyung!"

Krystal overheard their conversation, and directly join in the middle. Her face looks really happy.

"You're feeling better? Wahh ... Chukaee! I love to see it! "

Jinki and Jong In each other's eyes and then smiled mystery. Krystal turned a look of puzzled by this behavior brothers.

"Ah, you guys talking about me huh???"

Krystal tries to guess the man's body language.

"MWO?? You're very confident eoh .. Hahahaha "

2 men laugh when Krystal increasingly become confused and looked at them strangely.

"So you know Jinki?"

Minho embryo in addition to Krystal, he folded his arms across his chest. He looks not so fond familiarity between Jong In, Jinki, and her lover. Minho slowly took Krystal’s hand and held it as if giving a sign that they are lovers.

Jinki who are aware of it, clucking away from the gaze of Minho.

"You guys know each other?"

Krystal began to speak, staring at Minho who face enough to make a skin crawl. Minho looks different tonight.

"He is my student, Krystal ..."

Jinki switch Krystal answer questions that have not been answered by Minho. Turned into a tense atmosphere, as clearly visible view Jinki and Minho who do not want to loose and hold grudges.

"Oh, so you're now reaching the world of dance? Why did not you tell me? "

Speech Krystal makes Minho realized, then he switched already looked Krystal pouted her lips look disappointed.

"Ah mianhae ... You know I'm very busy-"



"The business does not need you to make an excuse .."

Jong In interrupted Minho, and the atmosphere more tense with attitude Jong In a blatant show distaste at Minho.

Minho looked Jong In sarcastically. Jinki tried to calm Jong In, which had started up blood.

"Minho, Jong In, what is this?"

Luna ran up those muscles that are ready to compete. Jinki gives cues to Luna to immediately bring the lovers away from Jong In. Fortunately, Luna responsive signal from Jinki, soon she pulled the couple far from the fire, avoid Jong In which Minho still looked horribly.

"Hold your emotions .."

"I can not hold Hyung!"

"You think I do not like you?"

Jong In raised an eyebrow when he heard the words Jinki just now. It made him think about something.

"Krystal, she's a good girl. Even very good to hurt this way ... Especially with a guy like Minho. "

"You like her?"

Jinki glanced Jong In cynical, he does not believe that his brother could has such thoughts to him.

"I think Krystal was like my own sister, just like you. You told me about her family suffered a tragic accident when she was in high school, right? And she was the only victim who can be saved. "

Jong in limp down when having to remember the incident. In that time, the Krystal family funeral, he came with Minho to express mourn the tragic accident Krystal and family. From that, Krystal knew Minho, began adore and liked him, the big-eyed man.

"Yes ..."

Briefly Jong In answer. He is too sick to remember. Krystal, he should Let her go to another friend, Minho.

"So I wish she did not feel alone, even lonely ..."

In remorse aded Jong mind about his decision in the past. Krystal move over for happiness, along with Minho. He regretted having to trust to Minho, to love and keep Krystal, he regret it.

 

To be continued..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinki very surprise with the newest of Luna, the women that he loves at the first time, now become so awkward. Jong In will be regret it, what would he do later? What happened with their life’s then? Gimme your comments on below, okay? ^^