TaDaiki’s Story ~Under The Rain~

Rain and Umbrella [Drabbles Collection]

Daiki stare at the clouded sky from the waiting room as he smiled to himself. He hugged the umbrella he brought, wishing that today he can walk together with his lover, Takaki Yuya, under the same umbrella. But when he looked back, he found his lover walked towards him with an umbrella in the latter’s grip. Daiki gave Yuya a death glare..

 

“ Dai-chan, doua no?” Yuya asked, guiltlessly.

 

“ Kimi! BAKAKI!!!” Daiki excalaimed, then pouted and ignored Yuya who was by his side.

 

“ Eh?”

 

“ Yuyan~ Dai-chan would want to walk together with you under the same umbrella~” Hikaru whispered, made Yuya realized what was his mistake.

 

“ Ah! Why didn’t I know it?” Yuya muttered softly.

 

Yuya’s thought momentarily distracted because Hey!Say!JUMP’s member should do their dance training for the concert. During the training, Daiki continued to ignore Yuya, he didn’t look at Yuya even a bit. Of course Yuya feel guilty. The angry Daiki was the scariest thing to him.

 

In the break time, Yuya tried to approach Daiki, but Daiki ignored him and chose to talk with Yamada..

 

 “ Dai-cha~~n, gomen~~” Yuya said as he gazed at Daiki who was in the middle of eating his meal.

 

“ Ah.. Yama-chan, did you watch the drama yesterday?” Daiki asked Yamada.

 

“ Un..”

 

And eventually, Yuya was left behind ‘cause Daiki and Yamada were excitedly talking about the drama they watched yesterday. Yuya could only sigh and sat on the sofa..

 

‘Till the end of training, Yuya didn’t get any chance to talk with his lover. Well, Daiki never give him a chance to be more exact. Yuya’s last chance was now, when all of them had to go home. Yuya waited for Daiki outside the room and stopped the latter..

 

“ Dai-chan..” Yuya called the younger.

 

“ Nani?” Daiki asked coldly.

 

“ Gomen ne?”

 

“ Do you still have some energy left to  talk about it? Mou ii. I’m tired, I want to go home,” Daiki replied lazily, then left.

 

Yuya chased the latter right away, but he stopped. Because the rain was still pouring down heavily, he had to use his umbrella. Unfortunately, the umbrella was very hard to be open and when he finally could open it, Yuya realized something. That umbrella was the one that he wanted to dispose beacause it already had a lot of holes.

 

“ Haaah..” Yuya looked dowm.

 

Daiki who was aware that Yuya didn’t follow him, looked back immeditely. He saw Yuya looked down with a rubbish-like umbrella in his hand. Couldn’t leave his lover behind, he went back..

 

“ Don’t you go home?” Daiki asked in a sinister-tone, but couldn’t hide his concerns.

 

“ Dai-chan..” Yuya gazed at the latter with sparling eyes.

 

“ Don’t stare at me with that look,” Daiki said as he hit Yuya’s head slightly.

 

“ Have you forgive me?” Yuya asked.

 

“ I haven’t. I just.. I don’t want my stupid boyfriend get sick because he drenced by the rain,” Daiki answered quickly.

 

“ So, you’re willing to share your umbrella with me, right?” Yuya asked enthusiasticly.

 

“ I’m not helping you willingly. I was forced to. If you’re sick, who is going to argue with me tomorrow other than you?” Daiki said as he looked away.

 

“ Dai-chaaann~~” Yuya embraced Daiki tightly.

 

“ Get your hands off!!” Daiki protested. However, Yuya tightened his embrace and pecked Daiki lips.

 

Daiki’s face was painted with red colour and Yuya smiled happily..

 

“ Kaerou!”

 

Under the same umbrella, they walked home. Yuya’s left arm held the umbrella and his right arm wrapped around Daiki. Meanwhile, Daiki leaned his head on the latter’s shoulder.. At least, Daiki’s initial wish finally fulfilled..

 

-END-

 

This is the last story of this drabbles collection..

How was that?

Can you tell me which one is your favourite?

><

don't forget to leave your comment, subscribe, and vote~

Tehee~

XDD