YuCho’s Story ~(Un)Reasonable Rage~

Rain and Umbrella [Drabbles Collection]

“ Choa-ya! What did I do wrong this time ‘till you get mad like this?” Yuna, with an umbrella in her hand, chased her lover whom ran through the rain without anything protected her body.

 

That was an everyday occurance, so that wasn’t the first time. Choa often gets angry without any reason to Yuna, but in the end, Yuna knew very well that it was all her fault, even sometimes the cause was something trivial such as a bottle of milk or a candy. But, this time, Yuna didn’t know what was her mistake, indeed. She has already tried to remember all the things she did that day, but still she couldn’t find out the reason why Choa was angry like this. Choa’s temperament was quite hight, but it didn’t mean she would get angry without cause. Even only because of a candy, still that was a reason why Choa upset. In the end, Choa never truly get angry without a reason.

 

Choa stopped and then turned back, let Yuna covered her with the umbrella. She looked at Yuna’s eyes deeply, then smiled gently and hugged the latter..

 

“ Eh?” Yuna was astonished because of her lover’s act.

 

“ If I didn’t do something like this, you certainly wouldn’t get out from our apartment..” Choa said as she gazed her lover, her arms still wrapped Yuna’s neck.

 

“ Er.. So, what’s going on, jagi?” Yuna asked, she was puzzled.

 

“ You’re hate rain so badly.. I just want you to realize how romantic the rain is. Look.. Both of us under an umbrella like this.. Feel so romantic, right?” Choa explained with a sweet smile.

 

“ Aaah..” Yuna could only scratched the nape of her neck which is totally not itchy.

 

“ We should date under the rain once in a while like this, yeobo..” Choa said, leaned her head on Yuna’s shoulder.

 

In the end, Yuna could only smile and replied Choa’s hug..

 

“ Ne, jagi-ah..”

 

Though she was temperamental, in Yuna’s opinion, Choa still was the cutest creature in this world..

 

***

 

I don't know what exactly this pairing name..

and I don't even know if this couple exist or not in AOA..

><

I like AOA and somehow Yuna and Choa looks cute together..

So, I just made things up..

hope you like it..

Please leave a comment, subcribe, or votes..

XDD