NaLiz’s Story ~Winning Over Lizzy~

Rain and Umbrella [Drabbles Collection]

“ Eonnie~~~” hearing that voice, Nana accelerated her pace right away. She knew it very well, when Lizzy called her with that tone, her cute-but-troublesome dongsaeng must be had a veiled intention.

 

“ Eonnie!! Why aren’t you listening?” Lizzy continued to chase Nana while asking the same question aver and aver again.

 

Because she felt upset, finally Nana stopped her step and looked at Lizzy..

 

“ Waeyo, Lizzy-ya?” Nana asked, tried to be calm, because everytime she replied Lizzy’s question harshly, the latter always exaggerate her reaction and it caused Nana being scolded by the older After School members.

 

“ Can you accompany me tomorrow?” Lizzy asked with her puppy-eyes which always has the same effect with the cat in Shrek’s gaze.

 

“ To.. Where?” Nana asked, confused.

 

“ That’s a surprise~” Lizzy replied with a wide grin.

 

“ It’s not an answer, Lizzy..” Nana said. She got tired facing the latter who somehow always cling at her and follow her everywhere she go.

 

“ But, that’s okay. It’s up to you..” Nana added, hoping Lizzy would go immediately. But, it’s not that easy. The younger was standing still in front of her and looked at her with you-know-how-it-looks gaze.

 

 “ Hhh..” Nana sighed.

 

“ Now, what?” Nana asked lazily.

 

“ Where are you going, Eonnie? It’s raining outside, right?” Lizzy asked.

 

“ Run away from you!!!” Nana answered in her mind, but she smiled and said an opposite thing.

 

“ Just go for a walk..” Nana replied, then opened her umbrella and left Lizzy instantly.

 

“ Eonnie!! Take me, too!!” Lizzy ran quickly and clinged in Nana’s arm.

 

“ Can just leave me alone? I’m tired, Lizzy-ya..” Nana said, still trying to be calm.

 

“ When you’re tired, you’ll need someone to talk to. So that you can forget about your weariness. And also, with the presence of someone, you’ll never feel lonely.. Moreover..” Nana cut the younger’s words.

 

 “ Arra, arra. Can you just be quite this time?” Nana said.

 

“ Ne~”

 

“ And let my hands off.”

 

In the end, the mighty Nana still couldn’t reject the cute and clingy Lizzy..

 

***

how was the story?

this is the first time I wrote a NaLiz fanfic..

hope u like it..

please leave your comment, votes, or subscribe~
XDD