HiroTama’s Story ~Caught The Rain~

Rain and Umbrella [Drabbles Collection]

“ Oi!! Tama!! Why are you letting yourself drench by the rain? Do you have sompe problem?” Hiro exclaimed as he ran towards the younger and covered the other with his umbrella.

 

Tama stared at Hiro with a what-the-hell-are-you-going gaze and kept silence, then walked away and left the older. Confused, Hiro decided to follow the latter and kept protected the younger boy from the rain with the umbrella.

 

“ Mitsu, ‘till when will you follow me?” Tama asked, looked at Hiro who was right behind him and still tried to cover him with an umbrella.

 

“ ‘Till you arrive in you home, maybe? Hehe..” Hiro replied casually.

 

“ Haaah..” Tama sighed, then gave the other a glare.

 

“ You need to know some things, Mitsu..” he said.

 

“ Nani?” Hiro asked lightly.

 

“ First, I don’t have any problem. Second, you don’t need to follow me and tried to cover me with your umbrella. I don’t need it and that was ridiculous! You looked stupid. You’re even shorter than me and you should be aware that your action was use..” before Tama could finish his words, Hiro interrupted.

 

“ I know I’m sho-not very tall. But, can you just let it be?” Hiro asked. He wasn’t angry or offended. He was just asking because he felt annoyed when people talk about his height.

 

“ Your doings is completely useless, Mitsu. Look! You drenched yourself. And, third! I just like it! I love it when the raindrops drenched my body! It made me feel relax and it can ease me.” Tama exclaimed.

 

“ Ah.” Hiro dismayeded.

 

“ So.. I was an intruder, then? Hehe..” Hiro grined.

 

“ YES, YOU ARE!” Tama answered angrily.

 

“ Sorry.. I didn’t know that you have such a strange hobby..” Hiro said, still with his grin.

 

“ Well.. Eventhough I like the way you’re worrying ‘bout me, next time don’t interupt me and my relaxation time..” Tama said quickly as he avoided Hiro’s eyes, tried to hide his flushed face.

 

Hiro, who heard Tama’s sentence, got an idea to annoy the younger..

 

“ Eh? Say it once again, please!!” Hiro said with a playful smile.

 

“ Yada!” Tama walked in a rush in front of Hiro while the older guy tried to catch his step.

 

“ Ta~ Ma~ Chan~~ Kocchi mite yo~~” Hiro said, still with his mischievous smile.

 

“ Yada!”

 

“ Doue?” Hiro asked, couldn’t hide the mischievousness in his tone.

 

“ You’ll tease me definitely,” Tama said as he stopped his step, but still hasn’t looked at the older.

 

“ Okay.. I promise I won’t laugh or tease you.. Jaa, kocchi mite,” said Hiro, smiling gently.

 

And when he turned his head, Tama found out that Hiro’s lips crashed against his own. The umbrella was covering them, so that nobody saw the event. Tama pulled his head right away and touched his own lips as he blushed so hard..

 

“ Ore to tsukiatte yo,” Hiro said as he smiled handsomely, but still there’s some playfulness in his eyes.

 

Tama didn’t say a thing, then turned back and walked away. Curious about the answer to his confession, once again he followed the other..

 

 “ Oi! Tama..”

 

“ This time I’ll not get fooled again, Mitsu. I’ll never look back.” Tama replied rapidly.

 

“ But.. You like it, don’t you?” Hiro asked with a smirk.

 

“ Well.. I don’t hate it, though..”

 

***

 

I made this fanfic while imagining the tsundere Tama..

I love hirosuke generally, but HiroTama kinda cute too..

so I made the fic..

><