ElVin’s Story ~Prankster Kevin~

Rain and Umbrella [Drabbles Collection]

“ Eli-ya! Why are you just standing there? Aren’t you going home?” a boy with beautiful face asked Eli.

 

“ I don’t mean that, but rain started pouring down suddenly. Didn’t you see that, Kevin-ah?” Eli replied as he looked up at the clouded sky.

 

Kevin smiled playfully as a naughty idea crossed his mind..

 

“ Aah.. You didn’t bring your umbrella, did you?” he asked innocently.

 

“ Isn’t it obvious?” Eli can read through his lover’s mischievous idea.

 

“ Hum.. I just make sure. Maybe you’re only waiting for the rain ‘till it stops, so that you don’t need to smear your shoes with mud,” said Kevin, shrugging.

 

“ Hh.. Okay, Kev. Cut it out. You can just go if you didn’t have any intention to share your umbrella with me,” Eli said as he stole a glance at the umbrella in Kevin’s hand.

 

“ Finally you said it.. I’ve been waiting for you to ask me whether I want to share my umbrella~” Kevin smiled with satisfaction, handed over the umbrella to Eli, and then clinged on his lover’s arm.

 

Eli opened the umbrella and then they walked side by side under an umbrella with their hand interlaced..

 

“ Kevin-ah, do you still intend to do the same prank everyday during the rainy season?” Eli said as he remembered that was an everyday occurance in the last two weeks.

 

“ Sure,” Kevin replied lightly.

 

“ Aren’t you getting bored?” Eli asked, still couldn’t believe.

 

“ No, indeed. I’ll never get bored being together with you.”

 

***

 

I don't know how many people shipping this pairing..

but I found out they're cute together when I saw Chef's Kiss [U-Kiss' reality show]..

hope you like it too..

><

sorry for bad english..

m(__)m