JoonDoong’s Story ~Even It’s Raining~

Rain and Umbrella [Drabbles Collection]

Cheondoong sat alone in the bus while staring outside the window. His body a little bit drenched by the rain. Not far from his seat, a guy stood with his hoodie covering his head..

 

When the bus arrived in the bus stop, Cheondoong got off from it, and so did the hoddie guy. The rain was still pouring heavily, having no other option, Cheondoong had to sat in the bus stop and waited ‘til the rain stopped. Meanwhile, the hoodie guy opened his umbrella, was about to go. But, Cheondoong’s figure made him stopped his foot..

 

“ Cheondoong..?” the guy said hesitantly. Cheondoong looked at the guy.

 

“ Hyung!” Cheondoong knew who the other guy is. It was Lee Joon, someone from his past.

 

“ Didn’t you go home?” Joon asked. Cheondoong didn’t know the reality that the other still remembered everything about him ‘till its detail, just like how he couldn’t forget all the things related to the older guy.

 

“ I didn’t bring an umbrella..” Cheondoong replied softly.

 

Instead of leaving, Joon sat beside the younger..

 

“ Why did you sit down? You.. You was about to go home earlier, wasn’t you?” Cheondoong stuttered. He was happy because Joon was accompanying him, but on the other hand, he won’t open his old scar.

 

“ I still can’t leave you..” Joon said as he looked at the latter deeply.

 

“ I’m twenty four years old guy, Hyung.. I’m not a kid who need to be attended all along..” Cheondoong uttered as he didn’t get the real meaning of Joon’s words.

 

“ It’s not what I mean, Doong-ah..”

 

Cheondoong startled as he heard how Joon called him with his nickname which was given by the older when they’re still together. Didn’t know what to say, Cheondoong chose to keep quite..

 

“ Doong-ah, can we re-do everything from the start?” Joon asked, encouraged himself to clasp the younger’s hand.

 

“ I.. I don’t know, Hyung..” Cheondoong replied softly.

 

For a while, Joon silenced, then pecked Cheondoong’s forehead and laid his umbrella on Cheondoong’s lap..

 

“ Give me an answer when you return that umbrella. I’ll be waiting for you..” Joon said, then he ran, cut through the rain, left Cheondoong who was still speechless because of the unexpected words from the older.

 

When he got back his sense, suddenly Cheondoong felt so sure. He ran, chased Joon before the older got too far away.. Panting, he stopped his foot and yelled..

 

“ HYUNG!!”

 

Joon turned his head, didn’t expect that the latter would chase after him. While smiling, he walked towards the younger..

 

“ Did you have your answer already?” Joon asked with a gentle smile.

 

“ Ne..”

 

“ And your answer is?”

 

“...”

 

***

 

Do you like the story?

I let you to create your own ending, so I didn't write what was Cheondoong's answer..

Tehee~

I'm sorry for the bad english..

m(__)m

comment, subscribe, and votes are welcome..

XD