Accidents, Premonition, and Death

Crimson Kiss

Kyuhyun walked into the clinic where he found Ryeowook frantically filling paperwork.

“Wookie! What is going on?” Kyuhyun asked

“Oh Kyuhyun! You won’t believe it; a small five year old boy was hit by a truck! His face is completely distorted, it’s horrible! This clinic is all we have in the town, but that boy needs to go to a hospital!” Ryeowook shouted as tears fell on his cheeks.

“But the closes hospital is four hours away! He won’t make it…” Kyuhyun shook his head and headed to the emergency area.

Nurses were crying and some were vomiting all over the place.

“Ok, stop! I need you all to clean up here and prepare all materials needed!” Kyuhyun ordered as he placed his mask, bonnet, gloves, and gown.

Kyuhyun entered the room where the town’s best physicians struggled to keep the boy’s heart beating. When Kyuhyun got close, he gasped. They boy’s face was unrecognizable, destroyed.

“That poor soul. How could this have happened?!?!”

“Kyuhyun! I’m glad you’re here; I need you to help me on this operation. All of us are old and our eye sight is not good enough…” Dr. Lee Soo Man approached Kyuhyun.

“Sir, you know I can’t. I’m not qualified to do such things!” Kyuhyun said with worry

“Don’t worry about that Kyuhyun, just come and help me!” Dr. Lee said

“Ok, what do you need me to do?” Kyuhyun asked as he prepared himself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Changmin woke up from a nightmare. An elderly woman screamed as that vampire her blood, but not only that. He had the Queen’s pendant; the one that vampires have yearned for.

Changmin walked to his parent’s room and knocked.

“Deh? Who is it? Come in?” he heard his Umma Jaejoong yawn.

“Umma, Appa…I have a feeling that He is doing something” Changmin said in a worried tone.

“What do you mean sweetie?” Jaejoong caressed Changmin’s back.

“I had a nightmare, but I think that what happened is real. Something is wrong”

“Don’t worry. I will call Yoochun and Junsu and we will do some patrolling” Yunho patted his son’s head.

“Meanwhile, I will boil some water to make our BabyMin some tea, deh?” Jaejoong stood up and walked to the kitchen.

Yunho stood up and was about to leave the room, when he was stopped by Changmin.

“Appa, what happened to the Queen’s pendant?” Changmin asked

“Queen Alexandria’s pendant? I don’t know Minnie. Our kind has been looking for it for centuries now.”

Changmin nodded and went to the kitchen. Jaejoong was having trouble turning to stove on, when suddenly fire appeared and the stove was on.

“Thank you Yoochun. I don’t know why the fire didn’t want to start” Jaejoong smiled

“We will be off then, Changmin, take care of your Umma” Yunho waved and left along with Junsu and Yoochun.

“Minnie, tell me. What happened in your nightmare?” Jaejoong said with a concerned face.

Changmin couldn’t remember much, but told him about the elderly woman, the pendant, and Him.

“Well, let’s just hope He doesn’t have the pendant. That would be very bad…” Jaejoong chuckled

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kyuhyun smiled and let out a sigh of relief. The surgery had taken about two hours, but had been successful. They boy was out of danger and was going to be transferred to the hospital in the nearby city for a face reconstruction.

“Thank God, he is all right!” Ryeowook smiled, “Kyu! I heard you were the hero and saved him with the operation!”

Kyuhyun blushed, “Ani, our professionals did it. I just helped with the small parts. I should get home; I’m worried Umma hasn’t sleep because she is worried about me… Do you need a ride home?”

“Ani! My Turtle has just arrived!” Ryeowook walked up to Yesung. They shared a small and lovely kiss.

“Have a good night you two!” Kyuhyun waved them and walked to his car. “Aigoo! Those two, they are like a match made from heaven!”

Kyuhyun drove towards his house and found all the lights off. “That’s odd, even if I’m gone; Umma always leaves the porch light on…”

As he walked closer, he heard some sounds and . He found a man, holding his mother, who limply was held by his arms. There was blood trickling from her neck, where he was .

“UMMA!!!!” Kyuhyun shouted and the man lifted his face. A pale face, white as the milk of death, and eyes read as blood stared at him right in the eyes and smiled.

“YOU MONSTER!!! What did you do to her!!!?” Kyuhyun grabbed a metal stick and hit the man. The man chuckled but didn’t fight, he just ran away.

Kyuhyun ran after him and threw the stick. The man escaped, but dropped something, the pendant Kyuhyun had bought for his Umma.

Kyuhyun picked up the pendant and ran to his Umma.

“Umma! Umma! Please! I’m here! It’s Kyuhyun!” Kyuhyun sobbed as he carefully lifted her head.

She slowly opened her eyes and smiled weakly. “Oh, my son…my dear…son” she coughed

“Yes. I’m here Umma! I’m here!” Kyuhyun kept on sobbing.

“My baby…you make me so proud!” *cough* *cough* “I love you…so…so much…” *cough*

“I love you too Umma! Don’t worry! You’ll be fine!” Kyuhyun wept

“I have to go now…it’s time baby. But…promise me one thing….” She said in a weak voice

“Deh Umma! Whatever it is you want! I’ll do it!” Kyuhyun shouted

“Fall in love Kyu…I want you to experience how great it fe…” she closed her eyes and fell limply.

“Umma!?” Kyuhyun nudged her. “Umma?!?! NO! NO! NO! UMMA!!! PLEASE!!!!” Kyuhyun sobbed as he rocked his mother back and forth.

Kyuhyun’s heart was torn. His mother, the one who gave him life, who cared for him, who loved him, was just murdered by a monster.

“That thing…it was…it was…a vampire? That monster took away my Umma!!!!”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yunho and the others were running, looking for something, when suddenly, they spotted Him. He was running with his mouth covered with fresh blood.

“You disgusting piece of trash! You are breaking the code! I knew you would do something like this! After so many years…you still can’t control yourself!” Yunho shouted as he lunged himself at the old vampire.

“It is easy for you purebloods to say!” the vampire spit on Yunho. Yoochun encircled them with fire, so the older vampire wouldn’t escape.

“Tell me, who did you kill? Whose blood did you take?!” Yunho shouted while banging the other vampire’s head against the ground.

“She had it Yunho! The Queen’s pendant! I was only going to take her, but she smelled so good! ”

“I will kill you! You are going to die Choi Seunghyun!” Yunho let go of the vampire and Yoochun’s fire consumed him completely.

“AHHHH!!!!” the vampire yelled in pain as the flames consumed him.

“Now, that was for hurting my baby brother!” Yoochun yelled at the vampire that was now ashes.

“We will have to report this to the Council. Junsu, go back to your Umma and brother. Yoochun and I will be back soon” Yunho commanded and took off.

“Deh! Greet Park Bom Noona for me!” Junsu shouted and headed back to the mansion.

Once he got there, Changmin appeared before him.

“SuSu! What happened? Where are Appa and Chunie?” Changmin asked

“We killed him. We killed Seunghyun, he broke the code. Appa and Yoochun went to report the Council” Junsu said in a stern voice. He explained what he said and how they killed him.

“Omo! Well…I’m glad! He hurt our Minnie and murdered two people now!” Jaejoong shook his head.

Changmin gasped.

“What is it Minnie?” Jaejoong and Junsu asked

“The pendant…if he doesn’t have it. Where is it?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong! I'm back with the second update! Wah! Things are getting intense, deh? Poor Kyu...I feel so bad now...Well, thank you all for reading! *bows* I am very grateful towards all of you!

I'll be back soon for the third update!<3 Thank you for reading!

Love,

~Hellena