Help

Crimson Kiss

Sungmin took Kyuhyun to a street stand where an old man was.

“This is the best, the BEST ddukbokki here!” Sungmin clapped his hands while looking at the stand.

The old man smiled at the two, “Hello there Min. Is this your friend?”

“Ahjusshi! It’s been a while! Deh! This is my friend Kyuhyun!” Sungmin smiled.

The old man looked at Kyuhyun and smiled, “I’m glad you made friends Sungmin. Want me to give you the usual?”

Sungmin nodded and looked at Kyuhyun who mouthed ‘what should I get?’ “Deh. And the same for Kyu here, Jaebal”

“Oh, thanks Sungmin. Umm…how much is it?” Kyuhyun reached out to grab his wallet.

“Ani, its fine! I invited you to eat out with me! It’s my treat” Sungmin took out the bills and handed them to the old man.

“Ani. You keep that son. Let this old man give you some nice food for those skinny arms of yours. It’s good to see you again.” The old man returned Sungmin’s money and then handed them the bowls with the steaming rice cakes.

“Wah! Ghamsamnida!” Sungmin and Kyuhyun bowed and they each took a bowl of ddukbokki and sat down on the chairs the old man had put aside.

“Trust me Kyu; this is the most delicious thing on earth!” Sungmin said happily. Kyuhyun nodded and took a spoonful of the steaming ddukbokki and ate it.

“Mmph!!! Ohmygawf!Thififdericious!!!!” Kyuhyun said immediately.

“Aigoo! I know its good, but don’t talk with your mouth full!” Sungmin chuckled

Once Kyuhyun finished gulping down what he had in his mouth, he talked, “Omo! Sungmin, this is so good! Thank you so much!”

“You’re welcome Kyu! And you don’t have to call me Sungmin all the time…its kind of long…”

“Ani! I prefer to call you Sungmin. It suits you very well”

“Ah…ok..” Sungmin smiled and proceeded to finish his bowl.

Kyuhyun happily finished eating and looked around for a trash can, when suddenly, he felt his entire body freeze at the sight of one man.

“Appa…” Kyuhyun blinked and the man was gone. “What?!?!” Kyuhyun stood up and looked around.

“Is something the matter Kyu?” Sungmin asked.

“Ani….I just…thought I saw someone…” Kyuhyun said while he sat back down.

“Arasso. Well…lets get back to work unless we want to be late” Sungmin got up and threw the bowl away in a nearby trashcan.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After work, Kyuhyun waited for Changmin at the place he usually waited for him after work.

His phone rang, “Kyu! Babe…Miahne. I’m stuck here at the school because Minho asked me to take care of Taemin while he tracked his parents down! Is it possible for you to get a ride from someone? I have no idea how long I will take and I don’t want you waiting alone! Miahne….”

“Aigoo Minnie, its fine! Wookie left already, but I think I can ask Sungmin to take me. Don’t worry about me arasso?”

“Aish…I love you too much! I want to be with you right now!”

“Calm down Romeo, we’ll see each other in the mansion. Don’t panic”

“Aigoo…Saranghae Kyu!”

“Saranghae Minnie!”

Kyuhyun hung up and then looked at Sungmin who was walking out of the hospital.

“Oh, Kyuhyun! I thought you would have left by now”

“Deh…umm…my boyfriend had to stay a little late at work, so I was wondering if it was possible for you to give me a ride…?”

“Aigoo, Kyu! You don’t have to ask! Of course!” Sungmin smiled and led him to his car.

Kyuhyun  told him where to go and they finally arrived at the S.M. Mansion.

“Whoa!!!! This place is huge!!! You…you live here?!?!” Sungmin gasped in amazement

“Deh…but its not my house…Yunho Appa and Jaejoong Umma own it”

“Arasso. Daeback!” Sungmin parked in the entrance, “well, have a good rest of the day Kyu!”

“Deh, Ghamsamnida!” Kyuhyun bowed and closed the door. He started walking to the entrance, when he suddenly turned around and headed towards Sungmin, “would you like to come in?”

“In as in inside?!!”

“Deh” Kyuhyun chuckled

“Aigoo…but…is that ok?”

“Of course! I will treat you to some tea and cookies as a token of my gratefulness for today!” Kyuhyun led Sungmin inside the mansion.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

“Minho…I’m going to ing kill you if you don’t hurry up!!!”

Changmin and Taemin had been waiting for two hours and Minho still hadn’t appeared.

“Mr. Jung, you can go ahead and leave. Minho Hyung tends to take a while when it comes to finding out where my parents are…I can handle this alone. I’m a vampire after all.” Taemin said as he saw the frustration in Changmin’s eyes.

“Ani. Its fine Taemin. Besides, I cannot leave you alone. You’re a vampire yes, but you’re still just a boy” Changmin smiled and ruffled the boy’s hair.

“Yah! Umma did my hair! I try my best not to mess it up!” Taemin playfully stuck his tongue out.

“Taeminnie! That is no way to treat your elders!” a man with black hair, followed by a blonde one and Minho appeared.

“But Umma…I was just playing around!”

“Aigoo Taemin. That’s not how I raised you! Hello Changmin dear! You probably don’t remember me, I met you when you were a tiny little baby! I am Kim Kibum, but call me Key!” Key bowed

“Well….you met my wife. I am Kim Jonghyun, it is a pleasure seeing you again Changmin” Jonghyun bowed.

“Aigoo! It’s a pleasure meeting you, but please don’t bow!” Changmin said nervously.

“Of course we must bow! It isn’t often to find a pureblood amongst us” Key smiled, “Taeminnie, this man right here is a pureblood”

“Like the legends?!” Taemin gasped and looked at Changmin.

“Deh. But they aren’t legends dear, they are real” Jonghyun smiled

“Wah! Thank you so much for taking care of Taemin, Changmin! I’m sorry for making you wait so long!” Minho patted him on the back.

Key smacked Minho in the head, “Minho! You made Changmin wait for us?!?!”

“Deh…” Minho said while he rubbed his head

“Are you crazy! Changmin is one of the Jungs! They are one of the most prestigious pureblood clans there is in this…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Key began to shout until Jonghyun placed his hand over his mouth.

“Honey, you’ve shouted enough for today” Jonghyun then let go.

“But…I haven’t shouted that much today…”

“Honey…you were shouting so loud the nice nurse fainted! And after he healed me!” Jonghyun complained

Changmin frowned, “Wait…a nurse healed you…?”  “Could they be talking about Kyu? And if it is…he fainted?!?!”

“Deh. There was a vampire nurse who assisted us. But after healing my…Key here was shouting louder than Godzilla and suddenly the nurse fainted” Jonghyun said.

“Omo! Miahne! I have to go now!” Changmin bowed and ran to his car. “Oh, please be ok Kyu! Please be ok!”

Changmin drove to the mansion like there was no tomorrow and jumped out of the car as soon as he got there.

“Kyuhyun!” Changmin looked around until he saw Kyuhyun in the kitchen.

“Deh! And then my Umma took a picture of me while I was covered in pudding!” Kyuhyun laughed as he talked to Sungmin.

“Sungmin? What is he doing here?” Changmin walked towards Kyuhyun while he was breathing hard, “Kyu?”

“Oh, Changmin! I invited Sungmin for some tea and cookies as a way to thank him for today…are you ok? You’re breathing heavily!” Kyuhyun placed his hand on Changmin’s face.

“Deh! I’m fine! But..I heard you fainted today! Are you ok?!” Changmin scanned Kyuhyun’s body as he twirled him around.

“Deh…I’m fine Minnie!” Kyuhyun giggled

“Aigoo! You two look like a movie couple!” Sungmin squeaked

Changmin stopped twirling Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun just covered his red face.

“Ummm…Sungmin here helped me when I fainted. He also bought me lunch and brought me here” Kyuhyun smiled as he locked fingers with Changmin’s.

Changmin bowed to Sungmin, “Ghamsamnida Sungmin! Kyuhyun is my life! I am forever grateful that you have helped him! You are now a trusted friend”

Sungmin stood up and bowed, “Ani! I didn’t do anything out of the ordinary. Kyu was my first friend in this town…so it’s just a way of saying thank you”

“BabyKyu! BabyMiiiiin!!!” Jaejoong sang as he walked in, “Annyeonghaseo! I am Jung Jaejoong! It’s a pleasure to meet you…um…?”

Kyuhyun stepped in, “This is Lee Sungmin! He is a friend from work!”

“It’s a pleasure meeting you Mr. Jung!” Sungmin bowed

“Wah! How courteous!” Jaejoong giggled

Heechul suddenly appeared with YaeHa in his arms, “Who’s this?”

“Heechul! Don’t be so rude! This is Sungmin, he is Kyu’s friend from work!” Jaejoong happily introduced.

Heechul squinted his eyes then walked towards Sungmin, “Here” he placed YaeHa in Sungmin’s arms and then walked away.

Sungmin carried YaeHa and looked at the others “Uh….”

Jaejoong, Kyuhyun, and Changmin stared at Sungmin and the baby completely dumbfounded.

“Heechul. What the hell?!?!” Jaejoong shouted as he walked away.

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Annyeong! Miahne...I dont think this chappie really solved you guys' questions...but I will get to them..ok?^^

I know I've been hinting on a lot of things, but dont worry! They will all come in time^^ (there is an answer for all your questions...they are just going to take a tad bit to be answered^^)

Anyways...I felt like I had to day this: You guys are really lucky I didnt kill anyone...^^ Seriously...after watching Catching Fire...I was on full Angst mode! But then I was like...I'm going to regret it if I kill someone...so...bleh!:3

Ok...enought with my babbling...Thank you all so much for sticking to this fic! Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Guys...you make me soo freaking happy! LIke...lksdjasjgdnaso!!! You guys are amazing!! All right...I'll shut up now...Thanks!

Love,

~Hellena