Scary stories are perfect before a snowboarding adventure!

Crimson Kiss

Slowly, after finishing all the setting up, everyone walked outside and gathered around a campfire that Kangin and Yunho set up.

“Ooh! We can tell scary stories!” Jaejoong said excitedly.

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun looked at each other nervously.

“Yes!!! I’m down for it!” Yoochun fist pumped the air.

“Yeah! Totally!” everyone started agreeing.

“Alright! Then, who wants to start?” Jaejoong asked with anticipation.

Everyone stared at each other for a while, when a small hand reached into the air.

“I can” Tao said with a soft voice.

The EXO members gulped. Tao’s face was filled with determination, and it looked kind of scary.

“Alrighty!” Jaejoong clapped, “go ahead Tao. Try to scare us”

Tao grinned and made sure he was facing everyone before he spoke. He closed his eyes and in a macabre tone began:

“There is a legend that talks about a woman who lost her child. There have been thousands of versions. Some call her the Woman in White, Hispanic people call her “La Llorona”, Weeping Woman; she is indeed the woman of a thousand names but is feared by everyone”

“It is said that she was a beautiful girl born to a poor family, but was seduced by a rich man who promised to give her everything. After bearing children, the man told her that he would take then away to give them a good life. Out of rage, she threw her children in the river, but after realizing what she did, she ran along the edge trying to save them. The children died and were dragged by the river, but She kept on running after them, trying to at least get their corpses, but slipped on a rock, hit her head and died. The next day, after the neighbors heard the sounds of a weeping woman, they walked to the river and found the corpses of the children. But Her corpse had never been found.”

Tao paused to look at everyone. The EXO members were hugging each other tightly, and everyone in DBSJ seemed fine with the exception of Ryeowook and Kyuhyun who pretended not to be scared. Tao grinned and continued:

“The story continues. Legend also says that one day; some children were playing along the river, when they heard the weeping of a woman. The children ran to their houses trying to see if they could perhaps find help for her, but one of the children stayed. It was a small boy, who shouted out trying to see if the woman needed any help. Legend says that the boy saw a woman, covered in a white dress walking along the edge of the river. Her long, black hair covered her face since it hung low, but as soon as she lifted her face, he saw the look of death. She let out a loud shriek and the boy ran away towards his house. He told his parents and the villagers of what happened, and all the male adults went off with their weapons ready to kill this woman. After weeks and weeks of search, no one saw or heard anything. One night, the same boy was sent to wash his clothing in the river, but suddenly the same weeping sounds were heard across the village. When the villagers rushed to the river to look for the boy, he was gone. Only the clothing was left there, stained with blood. And the boy has not been found ever since. Legend also tells that children or even those with pure hearts have been abducted by this woman after hearing her sinister weeping. She is not particular of a single place, there have been reports of incidents like these happening anywhere near a river, but then again, it’s only a legend, right guys?”

Everyone nodded slowly once Tao finished with an enormous grin plastered across his face.

“Well then…I think we should all go to sleep since tomorrow is a busy day for us!” Leeteuk said with a nervous laugh. And in a huddle, everyone went to their cabins.

“Omo! That story was so scary!” Baekhyun exhaled once he and Changkyu were inside the cabin.

“Aigoo Baekkie, don’t tell me you’re actually scared?” Chanyeol smirked

Baekhyun squinted his eyes, “No. I’m not. Tao just gets into it, and I guess I did too. But I’m not scared”

“It wasn’t that scary actually. I’ve heard that story way too many times to be scared by now” Changmin yawned.

“Yeah. Well, what about you Kyuhyun? What did you think of the story?” Chanyeol asked

Kyuhyun froze since he was caught off guard, “Ummm...I Umm. It wasn’t scary….”

“Really? I thought you were going to pee your pants out of fear!” Chanyeol giggled earning a slap on the arm from Baekhyun.

“Aigoo, don’t listen to Channie. He has a sick sense of humor”

“But you love it”

“Aish. Go to sleep Pabo!”

Changmin smiled and turned to Kyuhyun with a soft expression and whispered, “It’s ok to be scared, you know?”

“I’m not scared”

“Ok. But if you are, just know that no matter what, I will protect you, arasso?”

Kyuhyun smiled and nodded.  “I trust I will be fine as long as you’re with me Minnie”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The next day, Leeteuk and Jaejoong woke everyone up, with the exception on Heechul. He needed his ‘beauty sleep’ and no one wanted to get in the way.

“Alrighty, then are you guys ready to go snowboarding?!” Yunho shouted.

“Yeah!!!!” everyone with the exception of Ryeowook and Kyuhyun shouted.

“I don’t wanna do this” Ryeowook mouthed to Kyuhyun.

“Me either” Kyuhyun mouthed. They were both extremely afraid of falling down or hurting themselves if they snowboarded and dreaded this all along.

“I guess I won’t be able to snowboard since Chullie is asleep and I need to take care of YaeHa…” Hangeng said a little disappointed.

Ryeowook turned to Kyuhyun with a bright expression, “Oh! Kyu and I can take care of her! I already took care of her before, so it will be fine!”

“Are you guys sure? Don’t you want to go snowboarding?”

“Ummm…its fine! Besides, YaeHa is so cute!” Ryeowook laughed nervously.

“Are you sure you want to stay and take care of YaeHa Kyu?” Changmin asked

“Deh. Its fine, go ahead! Have fun! And be careful, arasso?” Kyuhyun reached to kiss Changmin on the lips.

“Ok then, we will be back in a few hours! If you guys need any help, just wake Heechul up. I’m sure Kyu can calm Heechul’s wrath once again, right?” Jaejoong waved goodbye as everyone headed towards the snowy hill.

Once, everyone else was out of sight, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun let out a sigh.

“Wah! Thank God, we have YaeHa! Oh, Kyu, I really didn’t want to snowboard!!!”

“Aigoo. Me either Wookie! You know me… I hate falling down without control…”

“Deh. Alright! What shall we do cutie?” Ryeowook poked YaeHa’s forehead.

YaeHa just widened her eyes and started babbling in baby language.

“Deh, deh. Ok princess, we will do as you say!” Ryeowook giggled.

Kyuhyun looked at Ryeowook completely stunned, “You understand her?!”

“Ani. I just pretend I do and do whatever seems fun”

“Ah, arasso, arasso. Well, first, let’s get inside, because it’s flippin cold and YaeHa doesn’t have the appropriate clothing right now”

“Ah! You’re right! Lets go to your cabin, Siwon left ours reeking of cologne!”

Kyuhyun shook his head while laughing, “Siwon would do that… remember how he drained his cologne on his sport clothing in high school?!?! Oh gosh, they had to stop gym class because everyone was choking!”

“Oh, yeah! I remember! And then he had a really bad rash on his thigh… Ewww….”

The three of them walked inside the Changkyu/Baekyeol cabin. Kyuhyun placed several blankets on the floor for YaeHa to play.

“Ah crap. I think one of us should go and get her bag. It has her diapers, powdered milk, toys, and even a change of clothes” Ryeowook said after sitting down with her.

“I’ll go get it. How does it look like?”

“It’s a hot pink bag that says Juicy Couture

“Ok…I’ll be right back!” Kyuhyun walked out and carefully walked towards the Hanchul cabin, and with extreme precaution, opened the door with the keys Hangeng left them.

Inside, Kyu could see Heechul asleep with some weird mask on his face and half-fallen cucumbers on his eyes. Then he spotted the extremely bright hot pink bag and carefully lifted it. While getting the bag, Kyuhyun accidentally dropped the keys, which mad a clinging sound once they hit the floor. Panicked, Kyuhyun turned to Heechul who was beginning to groan and stir.

“Sleep peacefully” Kyuhyun used his mental powers hoping they would work while slowly picking up the keys. After a few seconds, Heechul went back to sleeping.

“Omo…That was close! Umma…I think I should be more scared of Heechul at these times…even though I did calm him down, who knows what can happen if it doesn’t work this time…”

Kyuhyun carefully left the cabin and ran back to his.

“Omo! You’re back alive! That means, it all went well, right?” Ryeowook chuckled

“Deh. I was almost caught though… “

“Aigoo! I don’t even want to think of what could have happened…”

“Deh. Well, I got the bag!” Kyuhyun smiled while lifting it.

“Ah, good! Can you take out her toys?”

“Deh” Kyuhyun then took out a stuffed elephant, a rattle, a fake phone, and a square box with buttons.

“Oh! Give me the elephant! She loves that thing!”

Kyuhyun passed the elephant to Ryeowook who gave it to YaeHa, immediately; she placed it on .

“Isn’t she supposed to not eat it?” Kyuhyun asked

“Trust me. Let her…if you take it away from her, she will cry”

“Oh! Ok” Kyuhyun sat down next to Ryeowook and began looking at the toys. He got the box with buttons and began pressing them. With each button, a light and a sound effect would come out.

“Whoa! This is cool!” Kyuhyun began playing with the box thing.

Ryeowook and YaeHa stopped whatever they were doing to see Kyuhyun who was now making some sort of beat with the different buttons.

“Kyaaah~” YaeHa giggled and stretched out her tiny hands towards the toy.

“Here you go little one!” Kyuhyun smiled as he gave YaeHa the toy. She then began mimicking Kyuhyun and pressed the same buttons to make the beat.

“Omo! She is so smart! She memorized the buttons I used!!!!!” Kyuhyun gasped

“Whoa! YaeHa daeback! Fricking Heechul has a baby prodigy right here!”

“Ah! Wait, I’m going to record this to show it to his proud Umma later on!” Ryeowook got his cell phone out and began recording YaeHa who was making some sort of tune with the sounds”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Meanwhile, EXO and DBSJ arrived at the top of the hill where a store was open to rent the snowboards. After everyone got their boards and necessary gear, they gathered up.

“Alright, you guys know how to do this, right?” Yunho asked.

“Deh!” everyone shouted excitedly.

“Alright! Lets goooo!!!!!” Yunho shouted as he jumped onto his snowboard and slid down the hill. Soon after, the others followed him.

While they were snowboarding, Luhan’s board got stuck with a branch and fell down.

“Ummff!” he grunted as he fell down.

“Lulu!” Sehun shouted as he passed by.

“I’m ok! Go on!”

“Are you sure?”

“Deh!”

“Arasso…!” Sehun bit his lip but continued.

Tao slid his board to where Luhan was, “Gwenchana?”

“Deh. I’m completely fine”

“Good” Tao helps Luhan up and suddenly gasps.

“Huh? Tao, what happened?”

“Luhan, do you think you can help me?”

“Sure! With what?”

“A prank”

“Prank?”

“Deh. You could pretend to be the Woman in White and scare the others!”

“Omo! That would be so much fun!”

“Deh! And I have to perfect cover story for you, so that no one is suspicious as to why you’re not around. Ok, support yourself on my shoulders; I need you to pretend to have hurt your ankle”

Luhan giggled like a child, “Omo! I don’t even remember how long it’s been since I’ve pranked someone!!!”

Luhan then placed his arm around Tao’s shoulders and pretended to limp his way down the hill. After a while, both slowly reached the bottom.

“Omo Luhan!!!!” Sehun ran up to them and helped Luhan.

“Aigoo! What happened?!” Suho hurried up to them.

“I fell down…and my ankle hurts a little” Luhan lied, “Tao here helped me”

“Miahne Lulu…I should have stayed to help you” Sehun said a little upset

“Ani! I’m fine! I just need a little rest, that’s all!” Luhan smiled

“Do you want me to heal you?” Lay walked up to him

“Ani, its fine! It will heal on its own. I’m a vampire, after all!”

“Arasso” Lay smiled.

“Here, how about you guys continue and I take Luhan to the cabin. I have some Chinese herbs that may help him” Tao smiled

“Are you sure? I can come” Sehun smiled

“OH, that’s all right dear, go have fun!” Luhan patted Sehun.

“But it won’t be fun without you!” Sehun pouted

“Aigoo. It will, please. I want you to have fun”

“Arasso” Sehun pouted and kissed Luhan on the cheek, “Get better!”

Tao and Luhan waved goodbye to the rest of the guys and walked towards the cabin keeping up the limping act in case someone saw.

Once they were in Tao’s cabin, Tao ran to his suitcase and took out a set of cosmetics. Luhan looked at him quizzically after seeing the bag, but Tao shrugged.

“I’ve traveled to all sorts of places and got great products there. I’m not ashamed of that, so stop looking at me so weird!”

“Deh…..”

“Oh! But we need a white dress…..”

Luhan looked around and then jumped up and down, “Oh! We can use this!” he pointed at the extra set of bed sheets that were completely white.

“Perfect! I can sew this into a dress!” Tao smiled and took out his sewing kit.

Again, Luhan looked at him quizzically, “You obviously don’t know what it feels to accidentally tear your clothes and then have to mend them”

“I just buy new clothes”

“Well I’ve been poor”

“Chincha?”

“Ani. I just like to sew. Now just apply make up like a girl while I sew!” Tao chuckled and began cutting the fabric. Luhan took out the cosmetics and began applying them on his face.

“Hmmm. You looked at me weird for having makeup, but why do you know how to put it on?” Tao raised an eyebrow.

“Uh….I…I’ve seen tutorials on YouTube!”

Tao finally had his turn to give Luhan a weird look and then shrugged it off as he turned to find his white thread.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Annyeong!!!! Wooh! Im back!!! My computer got a virus so its getting repaired^^ But I borrowed my neighbor's IPad, and typed this to update! Holy Smokes guise! It took forever!!!! I at using technology...so yeah^^ But Im back with an update...FInally!!!! And I'm so excited as to how the prank will go and who the prank victim is!!! THough....I'm pretty sure we know who will actually fall for it!^^

Wah! Because I havent talked to you guys for a while, I need to do some babbling, arasso?

First of all.... OUR GORGEOUS BEAUTIFUR DIVA HEECHUL IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad S.M. is giving him a break for now^^ ELF will wait patiently for the comeback! SUJU hwaiting!<3

And, I must add that I've been obssessed with Teen Top's "Rocking" the music is so catchy, but I flippin love the dance! OMO! It seems so difficult but cool!!!!

Also, I love GD's new single "Coup D'Etat" Its fricking genius!!! I love the whole rebellion, dark, artsy feeling!!!! The song is so catchy and it just pumps me up!

Anyways, what new Kpop songs have you guys heard or like?

Thank you so much for reading and commenting!!! Seriously!!!! And thank you so much for my subbies!!!! You guys are awesome!!!!<3

Love,

~Hellena