Introductions and Alone Time

Crimson Kiss

Changmin walked hand-in-hand into the mansion once they arrived.

“GUYS! You guys are ok!!!” Ryeowook shouted as he saw everyone walk in.

“Deh. You know, your vision actually came true though…” Jaejoong said sternly.

Ryeowook froze and he scanned through everyone’s faces. He let out a sigh of relief when all of his friends’ faces were in view. “But, who…who was the one…?”

“Kris” Tao walked up to them, “Thank you for defeating him. I disappeared from him because I was so scared as he grew greedy of power. We are all extremely thankful!”

The EXO members bowed.

“All right then, we must make some changes here” Yunho walked towards the middle of their “huddle”

“First, sorry Yesung, but your animal friends have to leave”

Yesung’s head hung down with disappointment, as he made weird noises and the animals left the house.

Yunho looked around making sure there were no more animals around and then opened his mouth to talk, “All right. Leeteuk and I have been thinking that we should ALL live together as one clan”

“BWOH!?”

“But we wont fit here!!!”

“Then what will our clan name be?”

Yunho and Leeteuk turned to Heechul, for he was the one assigned to come up with a name.

Heechul grinned, “We shall be called the S.M. clan!”

Everyone stared at Heechul with the “Are you crazy?!” face.

“What? It represents ‘Star Museum’” Heechul acted innocently.

“Sure….” Jaejoong squinted his eyes.

“All right, well, because we all cant obviously fit here, we decided we would build more rooms!” Yunho smiled proudly.

“Ermm…how exactly will we be able to do that…?” Junsu asked.

“Oh, don’t worry! I have that under control” Heechul smiled.

Again, everyone eyes him suspiciously.

“Well, for now. Why don’t we all introduce each other, since I’m sure not everyone knows everyone, right?” Jaejoong smiled as he gestured the EXO clan to start.”Mention your name, powers, and lovers if you have any!”

Suho stepped up, “My name is Suho, among our clan, and I am the oldest. My powers are swimming and water control. Umm…Lay here is my husband”

A blushing Lay walked up, “As you know, I am Lay. My powers are agility and healing. And Suho is my husband”

“I’ll go next!” Kai smiled as he placed his arm around D.O. “My real name is Jongin, but I prefer if you call me Kai. My powers are speed and teleportation. And this cutie right here is my wifey!”

D.O. blushed and playfully punched Kai, “Umm…My name is Kyungsoo…though many call me D.O. My powers are flying and x-ray vision...and yeah…Jongin is my husband…”

“Aigoo! You guys are so adorable!” Leeteuk and Jaejoong started fangirling.

Luhan was next, “My name is Luhan, and my powers are agility and telepathy. And this angry one right here is my boyfriend” Luhan smiled and pinched Sehun’s cheeks.

“My name is Sehun…Powers: Wind and speed. Boyfriend: Luhan” Sehun said monotonously.

Xiumin smiled and walked up, “My name is Xiumin! I can control frost and I can fly and Chen is my husband!”

Chen chuckled as he patted Xiumin on the head, “I am Chen, I control lightning and have speed as another power, and as you know, Xiumin is my husband”

Chanyeol smiled and started jumping, “We go next!”

“But we already know you guys…kind of…” Leeteuk shrugged.

“Oh, for kicks and giggles! Go ahead!” Jaejoong smiled.

“Yay! My name is Chanyeol! Though a lot of people call me Happy Virus. I don’t know why… Anywhoddlepoodlescootle!  My powers are speed and fire! My boyfriend is that Eyeliner Queen right there! I really like ramen! And videogames!”

“Ok, ok Channie. That’s enough” Baekhyun giggled, “Well you guys know my, I am Baekhyun, I have agility and I control light. And yes, the Happy Virus is my boyfriend”

Tao sadly smiled as he spoke, “My name is Tao. My powers are speed and time control…and…that’s it”

The EXO members patted Tao on the back understandingly.

“All right, now Changkyu should go next!” Jaejoong giggled.

“Changkyu?” Leeteuk and Heechul asked

“Deh! Isn’t it ingenious?! I used parts of their names to make up their couple name! Isn’t it Kyute?” Jaejoong emphasized ‘Kyu’

“OMG! Deh! Kyute!” Leeteuk squeaked.

“Ahem!” Changmin coughed receiving the attention from the others, “My name is Changmin, I have super strength and apparently some weird telepathy stage… and our little damsel in distress here is my boyfriend!”

Kyuhyun shook his head, “My name is Kyuhyun. My powers are healing and telepathy…and I am Changmin’s boyfriend”

“Oooh! Did you guys hear? He was the first one to introduce himself as someone’s boyfriend!” Hangeng chuckled.

The rest of DBSJ introduced themselves and then I was Siwon and Kibum’s turn. The EXO members had been very distant from them from the beginning because they were werewolves.

“Well…I am Siwon. As many of you may already know, I am a werewolf. Kibum is my husband” Siwon smiled as he placed his arm around Kibum’s shoulders.

“I am Kibum. I am also a werewolf and Siwon’s husband”

After all the introductions, Yunho stepped up again.

“All right! Well, lets get you guys settled in somewhere and prepare dinner, shall we?”

Jaejoong nodded and gestured Heechul and Leeteuk towards the kitchen.

“Oh! I can help as well!” Ryeowook smiled as he walked towards the kitchen.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After a while of talking everyone, Changmin whispered in Kyuhyun’s ear.

“Come with me”

Kyuhyun tilted his head in confusion, but then smiled when Changmin pulled his hand. Without the others noticing, Changmin opened the door and he and Kyuhyun left.

As soon as they both stepped outside, they both ran towards the forest.

Kyuhyun was giggling like crazy, “Minnie! Where are we going?”

Changmin chuckled, “To our own little paradise”

They both stopped in front of a bunch of dead trees.

“I’ve meant to show this to you, but I kept on forgetting. And because I was getting a little claustrophobic over there, I though of this as the perfect excuse to be alone with you” Changmin smiled as he moved some dead branches away and took Kyuhyun in to a small clearing there was between the trees.

“Wow!” Kyuhyun looked around.  

Changmin hooked his arms around Kyuhyun’s waist and looked at him in the eyes, “Now we finally get some time for ourselves”

Kyuhyun gulped as he blushed, “Deh...” he turned his face to look away.

Changmin shook his head as he carefully placed his hand under Kyuhyun’s chin and moved his face to face him, “Don’t look away. I want to see your beautiful face”

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened and he nodded completely dumbstruck.

Changmin gently smiled as he whispered “I love you so much. I am glad you’re ok”

“Oh, Changmin. I love you so much as well I am…” Kyuhyun began saying but was interrupted as Changmin’s lips crashed on his.

Kyuhyun closed his eyes as he let his mouth move with Changmin’s. Their breaths became short and quick as their embrace tightened.

When they finally separated Changmin said something inaudible for Kyuhyun.

“What did you say?”

Changmin grinned, “I said. Just shut up and kiss me!”

Their lips collided once again as they played with each other’s lips. Changmin stuck his tongue outside of Kyuhyun’s lips slowly them, indicating the other to open his mouth. Kyuhyun naively did and Changmin’s tongue explored his lover’s sweet cavern.

Their kiss became a little rougher and as they tried embracing tighter, they tripped and fell down with a loud thud. Changmin carefully tried not to squish Kyuhyun who was on the bottom as they fell. But their lips never separated as they continued exploring each other’s mouths.

After realizing he needed air, Changmin stopped to breathe. They were both panting heavily and even sweating.

“I love you Kyuhyun”

“I love you too!”

Changmin giggled and traced Kyuhyun’s jaw line down his neck. He leaned in to softly kiss the stop where he bit him during their Bonding.

“Ngh!” Kyuhyun moaned. After realizing what he did he quickly covered his face with his hands.

“Kekeke. That was so cute. I want to hear more of those cute sounds” Changmin said huskily.

Kyuhyun shook his head rapidly while he still covered his face.

“Come on Kyu. Let me see your beautiful face”

Slowly, Kyuhyun removed his hands and looked at Changmin. Changmin leaned in to kiss Kyuhyun once again but this time, his hands slowly traveled down his body.

“Changmin!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Annyeong!!!! Im so sorry for taking so long!!!! Wah..I feel like a liar since I said the same thing last time!!! But!!! Summer Band Camp finally ended!!!! Though tomorrow is my first day of school! -__- (I dont know whether I should be excited, nervous, worried...) Kekeke^^ And as a reward for all the waiting! I promise I will update tomorrow! Its a pinky promise!!!!

Thank you guys for still reading this fic! I am so happy for all my readers and commenters!!!!<3<3<#

BTW I hope this satisfies your Changkyu feels for now!!!<3 Kekeke cliffie<3

Love,

~Hellena