Plan...End! (Part 3)

Crimson Kiss

 

 

Chanyeol hesitantly moved up to Kyuhyun. This wasn’t right, and Chanyeol knew it. He hated it when Kris asked them to do such tasks; he was surprised his sweet Baekhyun completed his task. Ever since they met Kris, it seemed like Baekhyun changed. He was so sweet and caring, but now was serious, and indifferent.

They were both orphans and the Second World War had ended. Their country was in chaos and no one was there to help them. They were both teenagers, Chanyeol 17 and Baekhyun 16. Chanyeol had been stealing food for them, but soon, no one had food; everyone was dying of starvation. Just when they thought it was their end, Kris appeared. He was kind and had lots of food for them. He gladly accepted them.

He Bonded with Chanyeol, thus converting him into a vampire; a year later, Baekhyun and Chanyeol Bonded and became a couple. At first, Kris was kind and caring; he was like a father to them. There were others whom Kris “adopted” and saved, and they all worshiped him.

Then Tao appeared. Kris was infatuated by him and fell in love immediately. Their love was undeniable. But Kris was extremely jealous and possessive. He would hit Tao whenever he talked with anyone. Soon, Tao disappeared; no one knew where he went. Though every time they moved to a new mansion or residence, there was a room which was always locked.

[A/N I know…boring stuff…sorry guise! I will go on with the other still not-so-interesting stuff^^]

Chanyeol turned and looked at Baekhyun who had a worried face. His eyes were wide and he was breathing heavily. He knew him too well; he knew this meant he was scared.

“What’s wrong Baekkie? You should be proud of me. Now I am going to do something just as dangerous as you did” Chanyeol’s gaze was fixed on Baekhyun. Baekhyun mouthed “no”.

“Chanyeol, in behalf on my Queen’s orders, kill that pest” Kris yawned.

Chanyeol nodded. He couldn’t go against Kris, even if it meant ignoring what Baekhyun said. He turned around to face Kyuhyun. His eyes trembled with fear and his lips quivered.

“Poor boy, he is just another pawn…an innocent victim. I hope that you forgive me for this action” Chanyeol closed his eyes.

“You don’t have to do this”

Chanyeol’s eyes snapped open. Kyuhyun nodded his head slowly as if reassuring it was him he heard.

“You don’t have to listen to everything Kris says, Baekhyun is helping me…”

“What? How? What do you mean?”

“Baekhyun didn’t Bond with me….my friends and I can help you get away from Kris”

“That’s impossible”

“It is, so please, don’t kill me”

“I must follow my orders. If I don’t kill you, we will both be dead”

Kyuhyun glanced at Kris nervously and back at Chanyeol. “Please, we can help you. I just need you to listen to what I will say”

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yunho paced back and forth with frustration. He was waiting for Kyuhyun to send him a telepathic message signaling him to have Kangin teleport them back, but so far, he hasn’t received anything.

“Kyu! It’s Appa! Are you there? Are you alright?”

 He waited for a few more minutes before he gave up, “Ok Kangin…Kyu hasn’t contacted me in a while. I think you should just go and bring him” Yunho popped his fingers one by one.

Jaejoong shook his head. What if by going there, they messed up the plan? He walked up to Yunho

“Wait! YunhoBear, there must be a reason as to why KyuBaby hasn’t contacted us yet…we need to wait.”

“I know Jae…but I don’t know…something in my gut tells me that there is trouble. Call Wookie. I think he might know something”

Jaejoong took his phone out and dialed Ryeowook’s number. (Jaejoong-orange, Ryeowook-yellow)

“Yeobseyo?”

“Wookie!”

“Oh, Jaejoong! Is something wrong?”

“That’s why we called you. Wookie, can you see anything?”

“Well…I…”

“What is it?”

“I…”

“…”

“…”

“God, Dammit Ryeowook! Tell me!”

“I saw something!!!!”

“Well, what did you see?”

“I’m still not sure…a corpse…”

*gasp* “Omo! Who what it?!?!”

“I don’t know. It was too dark, but there was someone beside the corpse, that person was crying”

“Did you see who it was?”

“Ani…”

“Arasso…if...if you see anything…please tell us!”

“Deh! Be careful guys!”

“Deh! Oh, Hangeng sends YaeHa a kiss by the way…”

“Deh…good luck!”

Jaejoong hang up. His face was pale… after hearing what Ryeowook said, his motherly instincts only had Jaejoong think the worse.

“Jaejoong, what happened?” Leeteuk asked

“Wookie saw something…”

“What did he see?” Yunho placed his arms around his shoulders.

“Someone dies…but he couldn’t see who…”

“What? Umma…please don’t tell me Kyu will…” Changmin began getting teary-eyed.

“Ani! We won’t let that happen!” Yunho and Siwon growled. They both looked at each other in surprise and then Yunho let go of Jaejoong and faced Changmin while grabbing his shoulders.

“Son, your boyfriend is in an extremely dangerous situation. So I need you to step it up, wake up, and stop acting like a sissy girl, arasso? I need you at your fullest, because you need to be there to rescue Kyuhyun when he needs it. Do you understand?!”

Changmin gulped and nodded, “I do”

“Now I need to try contacting him again...” Yunho whispered and closed his eyes.

“Kyu, son, its Appa Yunho. Is everything alright?”

After a few minutes, Yunho opened his eyes.

“Anything?” Leeteuk asked. Yunho shook his face in frustration.

“What if the reason he hasn’t contacted Appa is because he is in trouble?!” Junsu cried

“No! He is not in trouble! He is fine!!!” Yunho shouted.

“How do you know if he’s fine?!” Jaejoong cried, “What if the corpse Wookie talked about is Kyu?!”

“Everyone, wait!” Hangeng shouted, “Its Luhan, he can also send telepathic messages...”

“What is he saying? How is Heechul doing? Is Kyu alive?!” everyone asked

“Oh…!” Hangeng shouted.

“Kangin, you better prepare yourself, because you need to get us all in!” Hangeng said sternly.

“IS KYU ALIVE?!?!” Changmin shouted.

“Deh…but we need to go in. NOW!”

“Why? What happened?” Jaejoong ran up to him.

“Chanyeol set Kyuhyun on fire because Kris ordered him to kill him!”

Changmin clenched his fists. His bloodshot eyes now gleamed with a blue ray.

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kyuhyun closed his eyes. “Maia, I know you can hear me, please help me”

“I’m hear, dear one. You must be careful, beware of that impostor! He holds no connection to Alexandria’s royal lineage!”

“I know, I know. But…he wants to kill me. You know of my plan now…right?”

“Yes I do my child. Logical, indeed, but dangerous”

“I know…Chanyeol believes me now, and he will do as I say. I will be able to survive, right?”

“Patience my child. Remember, your mother protects you through the pendant. Use it!”

Kyuhyun opened his eyes and looked at Chanyeol. “Now” he mouthed.

Chanyeol breathed in slowly and with his powers, set Kyuhyun on fire. Everyone around his stepped back in order to not be caught by the flames.

Kris laughed maniacally was he clasped his hands together with joy.

“Great job Chanyeol! You and your boyfriend are loyal and compliant! I will reward you!”

Baekhyun covered his mouth from shouting and sobbing, he wasn’t able to keep it together.

Chanyeol walked up to Baekhyun to try to calm him down.

“Get away!”

“Wait! Baek! Kyu asked me to!”

“What?!”

“Kyu asked me to…he said everything would be fine…”

They both turned around to see the fire. Kyuhyun was unable to be seen with all the flames.

Heechul held his breath; he couldn’t lose his cool as he was still trying to act as the Queen. Kris was still clueless, but Kyuhyun was burning right in front of him. He turned around and saw Luhan.

“I called them!” he mouthed. Heechul nodded and turned to Kris.

“Good job my son. You have done what I asked you to do”

“I will always do as you say mother!” Kris bowed.

“Good. Now, there is one last thing you must do before you become the Absolute Ruler”

“What is it mother?” Kris asked desperately.

“Die!” Changmin shouted as he charged in. he turned and saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol who were staring at the fire horrified.

“No!” Changmin shouted and jumped at the flames.

“CHANGMIN!!! NOOOO!!!!” Jaejoong shrieked as his son jumped inside the flames.

Ignoring the pain, Changmin shouted for Kyuhyun’s name. At last, he saw him on the ground covered by a red cloak.

“Kyuhyun!” Changmin shouted. He picked up Kyuhyun’s unconscious body and jumped out of the fire.

Junsu immediately used his waterbending powers to extinguish the flames from Changmin.

“How is he?!” Jaejoong shouted.

“I don’t know…he doesn’t seem burnt…but he wont wake up” Changmin choked out.

“You all will die!!!” Kris shouted with rage as he saw Kyuhyun.

Changmin turned around to face Kris after placing Kyuhyun on Jaejoong’s arms.

“No. you will!”

“Kai! Suho! D.O.! Lay! Chen! Xiumin!  Kill them!!!!” Kris growled as he levitated himself.

Changmin’s eyes glowed blue and he lifted his arms. The EXO members stopped, paralyzed and confused.

“Why can’t I move?!” Kai shouted.

Changmin moved his hand once again then they all fell to the ground.

“He…he’s controlling us!” Suho gasped.

Kris cursed him and then lunged towards Changmin ready to punch him.

Suddenly, everything stopped. Changmin and Kris were able to move their heads but everything had stopped.

“What the !?” Kris scoffed.

“Stop” a voice came from a room. Kris’s eyes widened.

Tao appeared. “Kris Wu, stop!”

“No! I am the Queen’s heir! I will become the absolute ruler!!!!!”

“You are not the heir” Tae said sternly.

“What do you mean?! I’m wearing the pendant!”

“That is not the pendant. Look”

Tao pointed at Kyuhyun who was enveloped in a red gleam. The pendant was in clear view.

“That can’t be! My mother is here! She is..!” Kris was cut off when he saw Heechul/Alexandria frozen as well.

Tao released Changmin and Kris from the time-stop paralysis.

“This is impossible!” Kris growled.

“Oh, it is Kris. And its time for you to stop and repent for what you’ve done. You must pay for your transgressions!” Tao shouted as tears formed.

“Tao, I thought you loved me!”

“I did! Until you became the monster you are! The Kris I fell in love with was sweet, caring, and compassionate. And you, you’re a filthy, greedy, and merciless monster!”

 “Fine! I’m not the real son. Well, if I can’t be, neither can he! That bastard will die!” Kris lunged towards Kyuhyun.

“No!” Changmin waved his hand and Kris crashed onto a wall.

Kris groaned in pain as he tried standing up.

Tao walked up to him with dark eyes, “You have an opportunity to repent”

“Never!!!! Every one of you will die!!!!” Kris shouted.

Tao turned to Changmin and nodded.

Changmin then waved his hands once more. Kris’s eyes widened as his own hands clasped his neck and squeezed with all of his strength. His face changed from red, to purple, and then to blue. At last, a cracking sound was heard, and Kris fell limply on the ground.

“It’s over Kris” Tao whispered and he started time again.

Everyone gasped in shock when they saw Changmin and Tao standing in front of Kris’s corpse.

“Tao!” the EXO members shouted and ran up to hug him.

“Changmin!” Jaejoong and an awoken Kyuhyun shouted. Changmin turned around and weakly smiled before falling to his knees.

“What you did was right Changmin. Do not allow this even to change you for bad” Kyuhyun told him telepathically.

“I know dear” Changmin smiled as he sent Kyuhyun a telepathic message.

“Ok…what’s going on now…?” Junsu asked.

“Changmin has the same power as me, though his might be more dangerous…” Kyuhyun smiled.

“Well, what can I say? Dangerous runs in the family!” Yunho smiled.

Soft sobbing was heard behind them.

Tao was leaning over to Kris’s dead body as he sobbed.

“Tao...” Changmin stood up.

“It’s fine. This had to be done. Kris was long gone. Now, he can’t torment anyone anymore” Tao smiled as he looked at the EXO members.

“I know what you all did was because you felt indebted to Kris and because you were scared of him. Now you are free to do as you please”

The EXO members looked at each other and shouted with joy.

Heechul, who was now back to himself, walked up the Hangeng, Jaejoong, Yunho, and the others.

“Next time I have to watch Kyuhyun burn alive, I am seriously going to kill someone!”

“Aigoo Chullie…it all went fine, right?” Hangeng smiled.

“Kyu! Are you alright!” Siwon asked as he walked up to Kyuhyun who was hugging Changmin.

“Deh. I’m alright”

“But how did you survive the fire?!?!” Kibum shouted.

Kyuhyun tilted his head to the side, “I have no idea….I don’t remember…”

“You don’t remember you were covered by flames?!” Changmin asked surprised.

“No…I can’t remember anything…”

“That’s weird…” Siwon frowned.

“Oh, well, he’s safe. That’s all that matters!” Kibum smiled

“Kyuhyun!” Baekhyun skipped up to them holding hands with Chanyeol.

“Hey Baekkie! Chanyeol, thank you for trusting me!” Kyuhyun smiled.

“I honestly don’t think I was of much help…I kind of set you on fire…”

“Ani. If you wouldn’t have known about the plan, you probably would have burnt me”

“Bwoh?”

“Because you were weary, your flames didn’t consume me entirely...or so I belive”

“Ok kiddos! How about we all go home and rest!” Jaejoong shouted.

The EXO members looked at each other with sad expressions.

“WE….this is the only home we have” Suho said.

Leeteuk and Jaejoong laughed, “Who said so? Come on! Home is where the heart is! And my house has food, so I’m pretty sure you will want to come right?”

The EXO members smiled and nodded.

“Alright. Leeteuk, Heechul, you better prepare yourselves because we are cooking a feast!” Jaejoong smiled while he earned death glares from the other two.

Changmin walked with his arm around Kyuhyun’s waist.

“You know….I had a mini heart attack when I found out you were in the flames”

“Chincha?!”

“Deh” Changmin smiled, then his expression turned really serious, “But don’t you dare do it again!”

“Arasso, arasso. I promise Mr. y Eyes” Kyuhyun smiled

“y Eyes?”

“Deh. You eyes turned blue when you well all badass over there!”

“Yah! Watch your language! I don’t want my innocent boyfriend talking like Heechul!”

“Yah! I heard that you food monster! Just you wait! You will attend my school and corrupt your little vixen!” Heechul shouted.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Annyeong!!!! Im so sorry for taking so long!!!! I actually started writing this chappie last Saturday, but this clumsy author tripped and I sprained my wrist. So...there was no computer for me. I actually healed by Thursday, but band activities kept me tired and busy!! Miahne!!!!

Anyways...I hope this chapter wasnt too rushed or lame!!!! I am so excited and tahnkful towards all of you who read, and subscribe, and even comment!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!! *bows*

I really hope I am able to update soon!!!!

Love,

~Hellena