Chunji, I think I'm falling for you

Just let me love you

Minji and I finished our homework and we were just in her room talking. Soon L.joe came over with his things but so did Ricky and Changjo.

"Niel, I thought it was only L.joe." I said as I walked towards him. "I talked to umma again and she said it was fine." He said and closed the door behind the guys. I eyed him carefully to make sure he wasn't lying.

"Mhmm sure.." I said and walked back upstairs into Minji's room. She was fixing herself up and she looked at me.

"Do I look okay? Does my breathe stink? How about me? Do I smell? How's my-" I stopped her before she was done. "Minji, he'll be sleeping her for a week and you're practically living here. He'll see your bad side soon." I said. She ignored me and continued to fix herself up. I chuckled and went downstairs where the guys were.

"Hey noona! Can you cook food? We're hungry~" Ricky said using ageyo. I laughed and ruffled his hair. "What would the baby Ricky want to eat?" I said. "Yah! I'm the real baby! I'm the youngest." Changjo said. L.joe, Niel, and I laughed at them and just ordered food for them.

While the guys were feasting on the food I got them I went upstairs and used my computer. I opened my picture folder. I went back all the way when I first got it, I was 15.

I laughed at the embarrassing pictures all of took. But I missed the people in them. We all changed. We all got older. Some of moved on. C.A.P left. Chunji has a girlfriend now. L.joe and Minji will, for sure, be a couple. Niel, Changjo, and Ricky are all grown up. I changed ever since Taemin and I's break up. But I'm still stuck in the past somehow. Everyone in the group forgot their past and living their future. But I'm still here worrying about getting hurt by a guy that I dated almost 2 years ago. I'm still worried that it might happen again. Even though, somewhere deep down, it won't. Then Taemin and I's pictures. It was us his car with the windows down. It was the week before our break up.

Flashback

"Oppa! Look over here while it's still red!" I said. He looked over at me and we both posed the camera. I laughed and he kept driving. Since it's almost our 1 year anniversary, we decided to go to the beach. I took more pictures until we got there. 

The sun was shining, the sky was clear, the weather was perfect. It felt so right. We finally got there and we popped out of the car. We took our things and went to find a place we could set up.

We put up our umbrellas and our towels. 

"Can you put some sunscreen on my back?" I asked him. He nodded and I handed him the bottle. He put some on me and I put some on him. We waited for a little while until we could get into the water.

"Let's go!" I said and ran into the water. He followed behind and we splashed each other and played around in the water for a while.

After what felt like forever, we decided to rest go under our umbrellas.

"I can't believe it'll be a year soon." I said. He looked over to me. "It's really that hard to believe?" He asked. I shook my head. "Ani... I mean it went by so fast. I don't want it to end." I said. We both looked at each other and smiled. Then chuckled. He took my hand and looked at me in the eye.

"I love you, Sora."

"I love you too, Taemin." 

And we kissed.

End of flashback

Tears rolled down my face remembering that memory. I was so happy before. Is it because I was with... him? I felt loved at that time. I didn't feel alone. He made me feel alive. Does he still love me? Of course not. He'll just hurt me again.

I shook my head. I don't love Taemin nor do I like him. He'll never be in my life again. He'll be in the past. Not the future.

Yoona must so happy right now. She feels loved. Someone she can talk to when she's down. Someone to kiss and hug her for no reason. Go on dates with. Take cute little pictures. Have special moments together.

"Knock knock." Minji's voice said. I snapped back into reality. "Oh come in." I said. She grinned and sat on my bed. "You seem to be thinking quite hard. What's up?" She asked as she made herself comfy. I closed my laptop and looked back at the ceiling.

"Yoona... she must be so happy right now." I said. "She feels loved. She has someone there for her that loves her so much." Minji sat up. "What are you talking about?" She asked. I sat up. "She's lucky to have Chunji. He's smart, funny, honest, nice, kind sweet. He has an amazing singing voice, that little sparkle in his eyes, the way he laughs, the way his smiles at when, the way he hugs,-" Before I can say more stared wide eyed at Minji and she had the same look.

"Sora y-y-you..." She stuttered. I can't believe it.

Chunji, I think i'm falling for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! So it's like 6 in the morning here and I didn't sleep so I decided to update! xD So Sora's feelings... OOOoooOOO~ Stay tuned for what's going to happen next!

Don't be a silent reader! Read, upvote, comment, and subscribe! Love you guys, muah~

XOXO

                           HelloKitty143