Torn

Disney Cinderella ; SHINee Version

A/N : This chapter and chapter 4 were supposed to be together lol. Bah. It became shorter. xP.

 

"Do you think she's coming, umma?" Krystal asked. Yuri snorted.

"Definitely not." Yuri scoffed. "The carriage already arrived and she's not even downstairs."

"Now, remember, when you're presented to his highness, be sure t-" Gwiboon reminded.

"Wait! Please wait for me!" they heard a voice interrupt. They turned around and their eyes widened as they saw Taeyeon in a beautiful blue dress. The sisters were full of jealousy.

"Isn't it lovely?" Taeyeon asked while twirling around. "Do you like it?"

"Mother she can't!" Krystal shouted while tugging her umma's dress violently. They both complained to Gwiboon not to let Taeyeon go but Gwiboon ignored them.

"Girls, please! After all, we did make a bargain. Didn't we, Taeyeon?" Gwiboon said. The two sisters stopped their complains and stared at their umma.

"And I never go back on my word." she continued as she neared Taeyeon. Taeyeon felt endangered as her eyes widened in fear. "But very clever. These beads, they give just the right touch." Gwiboon held the blue beads. "Don't you think so, Yuri?" she smirked.

Yuri turned around and crossed her arms. "No I don't. I think she-" She gasped and turned around. "Why you little thief! Their my beads!" she shrieked. She walked to Taeyeon. "Give that back!" Yuri tore the beads from Taeyeon's neck and the beads scattered around.

"Oh! No!" Taeyeon cried. "Please stop!"

"Oh! Look, that's my sash!" Krystal shouted and tore of the sash. They tore pieces of her dress and shouted stuff that didn't make sense until their umma stopped them.

"Girls! Girls!" Gwiboon said. She opened the door. "That's quite enough. Move along now. We'll be late!" The two sisters walked outside. Gwiboon closed the door but not before she said, "Good night."

When Gwiboon closed the door, Taeyeon broke into sobs and ran outside her house to where the bench near the fountain was. She buried her face in her arms while they were on the bench.

'What did I do to deserve this?' Taeyeon thought as she sobbed.

 

A/N : Now, I'm thinking of how to write the fairy godmother part. Sigh. Hope you liked it. :D