The King's Decision

Disney Cinderella ; SHINee Version
A/N : Hello. I always have nothing to say lol. =.=

 

--The castle--

A crown was thrown to the window.

"My son has been avoiding his duties long enough!" King Siwon shouted. He slammed his hands on the table. "It's high time he married and settled down!"

"But of course, your majesty!" Eunhyuk agreed. "But we must be patient."

"I AM PATIENT!" King Siwon shouted and threw the ink bottle at the window. He sighed and sat back on the chair. "I'm not getting any younger, you know. I want to see my grandchildren before I go." He sobbed.

"I understand, sire." Eunhyuk said. Siwon shook his head.

"No, no you don't know what it means to see your only child--" he pointed to the picture frames of him with his son, Minho on the wall. "--grow farther and farther and farther away from you."

"I'm lonely in this palace." he said. He sobbed on Eunhyuk's shirt.

"Now, now your majesty." Eunhyuk comforted. "Perhaps you can just let him alone." King Siwon got angry.

"Let him alone?!" he shouted. "No!"

"But, sire. In matters of love--" Eunhyuk explained.

"Love?!" King Siwon interrupted. "Ha! Just a boy and a girl meet each other and marry."

"But, your majesty. Don't you think it's best to let him choose? I mean, what if he suspects?" Eunhyuk reasoned.

"Nonsense!" King Siwon said. "The boy's coming home today isn't he?"

"Y-Yes sire." Eunhyuk nodded frantically.

"Well, what could be more natural than a ball to celebrate his return?" King Siwon asked.

"N-Nothing, sire." Eunhyuk replied. He did have a point.

"If all the eligible maidens in my kingdom happened to be there, well, he's bound to show interest in one of them, wouldn't he?" King Siwon said. "The moment he does, beautiful lights, romantic music! It can possibly be!"

"Alright sire. I shall arrange the ball before--" Eunhyuk said defeatedly.

"Tonight!" King Siwon interrupted.

"Tonight? Oh but sire--" Eunhyuk argued.

"Tonight!" King Siwon repeated. "And see that every eligible maiden is there! Understand?" King Siwon left his study and Eunhyuk behind.

"Yes, your majesty." Eunhyuk sighed.

 

A/N : Comment please >.<.