Taeyeon's Punishment

Disney Cinderella ; SHINee Version

A/N : So I decided to make this multi-chaptered. At first I wrote half of this as oneshot. I thought that the oneshot would be too long so yeah.

I hope you like it xD. Read this while watching the Disney movie and you'll see it very alike except for the talking mice but they'll still be there cause I need them to become horses when Onewness comes in xD.

 

 

Narrator POV

Once upon a time, in a faraway land, there was a tiny kingdom. It was peaceful, prosperous and rich.

There, stood a beautiful house. In the house there lived a widow gentleman and his little daughter, Taeyeon. He gave his beloved daughter luxury and comfort but he knew she still needed a mother's care.

So he married again. A woman with two daughters just Taeyeon's age. By the name of Yuri and Krystal.

However, Taeyeon's father died and the stepmother's true nature was revealed. She was bitterly jealous of Cinderella's charm and beauty.

As time went by, the house was shattered and needed repair but the family's fortunes were wasted by the vain and selfish stepsisters.

Taeyeon, however was abused and humiliated and was forced to be the servant of her own house. And yet, through everything, Taeyeon still remained gentle and kind. For, with each dawn, she found new hope that someday, her dreams of happiness would come true.

End Of Narrator POV

No POV

Taeyeon was woken up by the ray of sunlight shining through her window and the chirping of the birds. She rose up from from her bed and tidied it up. She went behind the covers(A/N : I'm sorry I don't know what it's called.) and stripped off her clothes. She took a short bath and changed into her brown ragged dress and put on her apron and black shoes. She tied her hair into a ponytail with a yellow ribbon.

Taeyeon went down to where her stepfamily's rooms were and opened the curtains. She went down again to where the dog was and took the three tea set and put them on a tray each. She led the dog outside and fed the animals some food. She went back inside and heard the bell ringing. Someone was calling for her.

"Taeyeon!" Yuri shouted.

"Alright! I'm coming!" Taeyeon replied. The bell rung again.

"Taeyeon!" louder this time.

"Yes, yes!" She ran to the pot containing soup and poured three bowls with them. The bell rung even more violently.

"Taeyeon!" much louder.

"Coming!" Taeyeon replied and put the bowls of soup on each tray. The bell rang again. She ran and took a black kettle with hot water. She poured it inside each of the white kettles on the tray.

All three bells rung signaling that all the members of her stepfamily were calling for her. She quickly poured the water on the last kettle and placed it on a smaller tray. She put one tray on her head and two trays on both hands and quickly walked to the floor where the rooms were.

Taeyeon went to the first room where Yuri was in. She placed the tray on the table beside her bed.

"Sleep well?" Taeyeon asked.

"Hmph as if you care!" Yuri growled at her. "Get that ironed and have it back in an hour. An hour, you hear me?"

"Yes, Yuri." Taeyeon replied. She went inside the second room which was Krystal's room and dropped the tray on the desk beside Krystal's bed.

"Good morning Krystal." Taeyeon greeted.

"Well, it's about time you came." Krystal grumbled. "I want that washed and I don't want you all day getting it done, you hear me?"

"Yes, Krystal." Taeyeon replied. She went to the last room, her stepmother's. She opened the door with her foot since her hands were full.

"Well, come in child. Come in!" her stepmother, Gwiboon said. She went in and dropped the two things on her hands and gave the tray on top of her head to Gwiboon.

"Good morning, umma." Taeyeon greeted.

"Pick up the laundry and do continue with the rest of your daily chores please." Gwiboon ordered.

"Yes, umma." Taeyeon replied and took the two things in her hands and the laundry and went out of the room. Suddenly, a high pitched scream was heard. It was Krystal. Taeyeon stopped walking and dropped the things. She ran to Krystal's room. The door flung open and Krystal was screaming hysterically.

"Mother!" Krystal shouted. She saw Taeyeon and glared at her. She pointed at her.

"You did it! You did it on purpose!" Krystal accused Taeyeon. She ran to her mother's room still shouting, "Mother!" Yuri went out to see what the commotion was all about.

"Now, what did you do?" Yuri glared and stomped to her mother's bedroom. Taeyeon could hear the voices in her stepmother's bedroom.

"She put a mouse into my teacup!" Krystal said. There was silence afterwards. Suddenly, her stepmother shouted, "Taeyeon!"

She walked to Gwiboon's bedroom sighing. She saw her stepsisters outside.

"Are you gonna get it!" Krystal said and stuck out her tongue at Taeyeon. Taeyeon ignored her and went inside.

"Close the door." Gwiboon ordered. She closed it. Her stepsisters put their nosy little heads to the door to hear what was happening inside the room. Taeyeon saw her mother on the bed while her cat, Lucifer.(A/N : That's the cat's real name in Cinderella xD.)

"Come here." Gwiboon ordered and she did.

"So you have time to joke around, huh?" Gwiboon said.

"But umma, I--" Taeyeon started.

"Silence!" Gwiboon interrupted. "Now, let me see..." she thought. "There's a large carpet in the main hall. Clean it! And the windows upstairs and down. Wash them! Don't forget the garden. Then, scrub the terrace, sweep the halls and the stairs, clean the chimneys and of course, there's the mending and the sowing and the laundry."

"Anything else?" she thought. "Oh yes, don't forget to take Lucifer a bath. That's all. You may leave."

"Yes, stepmother." Taeyeon replied and bowed 90 degrees.

 

A/N : Like it? Hate it? Comments are <3 so please comment :).