Taeyeon's Dress

Disney Cinderella ; SHINee Version

A/N : Take note that the picture ^ is not Taeyeon's dress xD

 

Taeyeon ran to her room and got a dummy and a chest. She opened the chest and took out a blue dress. It was her mother's. She put it close to her and started twirling around the room.

"It's so lovely." she said. "It's a little not to my liking though." She said as she put it on the dummy. She started to think. "I know! I'll fix it!" She took a book and flipped around the pages and saw a design she liked.

"This one!" she declared and smiled. "I'll need to take out the straps, make the sash and... Oh! I'm so excited!" She squealed. She started to work. After forty-five minutes, she heard someone calling for her.(A/N : Don't know how she got some spare time but *shrug*)

"Taeyeon!" Yuri shouted. Taeyeon grumbled.

"Now what do they want?" Taeyeon complained. "Oh well, the dress would have to wait." She sighed.

Taeyeon went downstairs to where her sisters were. She went inside the room and saw clothes flying everywhere.

"Umm... You called?" Taeyeon bowed.

"Finally! There you are! Take this dress. And this. And this too!" Yuri said, throwing dresses at her which Taeyeon caught. Krystal started throwing dresses and accessories at her too.

"What do you want me to do with them?" Taeyeon asked.

"Throw them away." they ordered in unison. Taeyeon nodded.

"Umma! Why can't we have better dresses? Our dresses look like rags!" Krystal complained. "Look at this sash!" She threw a blue sash on the floor. "It's completely ugly!"

"Easy for you to say. These beads! Ugh! I don't even want to look at them!" Yuri complained and threw the blue beaded necklace on the floor as well. Taeyeon looked at the discarded items on the floor.

'How can they waste something so nice?' Taeyeon thought. As she was about to leave the room, she heard Gwiboon say something.

"Oh, and Taeyeon, before you do your daily chores, I have something for you as well. Meet me after you throw those things." Gwiboon said. She looked at her two daughters. "Come dears." They went out of the room. Taeyeon looked at the discarded items on the floor and the items on her hands. She could use some of them for her dress! She quickly took the sash and beads and ran to her room. She put the things on the floor and looked at what she had.

She saw a pair of blue shoes. She would use them. 'I should do work on the dress until umma calls me.' And so she did. She had finished at least half of what she needed to do.

"Taeyeon! Taeyeon where are you?!" Gwiboon screamed.

"Yes, umma! I'll come as quickly as possible!" Taeyeon replied. She quickly ran out of her room to her stepmother's room. She bowed in apology and Gwiboon quickly dismissed it. Gwiboon gave Taeyeon her own chores and told her to finish her daily chores afterwards. Taeyeon just nodded and bowed down and left to do the chores.

After doing her stepmother's chores, she quickly worked on her daily chores. She finished her daily chores and looked at the time. She gasped. She only had at least 50 minutes to finish her dress that she would at least need 1 and a half hours to finish! She ran up to her room, despite how tired she was.

"I can do this! Hwaiting!" Taeyeon cheered. She started her work and finished it on time. She gasped when she looked at the new dress. It was much prettier than before. She looked at the time again. She had at least a minute to change. She quickly went behind the covers and immediately started changing. The clock had struck and she was still in the middle of wearing her dress. She heard horses. The carriage had arrived. Would she make it in time?

 

A/N : I finally finished this chapter xD.  Cliffhanger xP. Anyways, it won't be cliffhanger for long cause the next chapter is coming up anyways =.=...