The Letter

Disney Cinderella ; SHINee Version

--At Taeyeon's House--

 

In the piano room, were Taeyeon's stepfamily was having a music lesson. Gwiboon was sitting on the piano chair while her daughters were standing up. Yuri started singing horribly accompanied by her sister's flute playing. Outside of the room downstairs was where Taeyeon was scrubbing the floor singing the same song as Yuri, but beautifully. It was a gentle voice that any men would fall for.

Lucifer looked at the dirt swept by Taeyeon. It smiled evilly and put some dirt on it's paw. It started walking around, dirtying the floor. Taeyeon noticed this and stopped singing.

"Oh, Lucifer!" she scolded. She looked around and saw that the floor was completely dirtied by Lucifer's paws. "You mean cat!" she said and threw the wet cloth in fury. Lucifer ran away and Taeyeon took the broom and started to chase the cat until she was interrupted by someone on the door.

"Open the door in the name of the king!" someone shouted while knocking on the door. Taeyeon went to open the door and was greeted by a short man with a bag containing envelopes.

"An urgent message from the king." he explained while handing her an envelope.

"Thank you." Taeyeon said. "I wonder what it says?" She decided to go up to her stepfamily and give it to them. When she was at the door, she could hear her stepsister singing. She giggled a bit and knocked on the door.

"Yes?!" Gwiboon shouted angrily. "Taeyeon, I thought I told you not to interrupt my--"

"But, this just came from the palace." Taeyeon explained as she showed them the white envelope.

"From the palace!" the stepsisters squealed and ran to Taeyeon. Yuri took the envelope and they started fighting for it. The envelope tore and they were fighting for the letter. Gwiboon sighed and took the letter.

"I'll read it." she said. She looked at the contents. "There's to be a ball--"

"A ball?!" the stepsisters chimed.

"--in honor of his highness. The prince!" Gwiboon continued. The two gasped and jumped up and down.

"The prince!" they said in unison.

"By every command, every eligible maiden is to attend!" Gwiboon continued reading.

"Why, that's us!" Yuri said.

"And I'm so eligible!" Krystal said.

"Why, that means I can go too!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"You? Dancing with the prince? No way!" Yuri mocked.

"Good evening your highness, would you mind holding my broom?" Krystal mocked. They both laughed. Taeyeon sighed.

"Well, why not? After all, I'm still a member of the family." Taeyeon insisted. "And it says, that by every royal command, every eligible maiden has to attend!"

"So it does." Gwiboon said. "I see no reason why you can't go if you get your work done." Both the sisters' eyes widened.

"Oh yes! I will!" Taeyeon brightened up.

"And if you find something suitable to wear." Gwiboon continued.

"Oh! I'm sure I can!" Taeyeon said. She out but before she closed the door, she thanked Gwiboon and started to do her chores.

"Mother! Did you realize what you have just said?!" Yuri asked.

"Of course I do, dear." Gwiboon said. "She won't be able to finish her work while getting a suitable dress, would she? She doesn't even have a dress with her."

"Oh! Of course! You're so smart, umma!" Krystal commented.

"Of course I am." Gwiboon smirked.

 

A/N : Lol evil Key >.<. I just remembered that I haven't updated another one of my fanfics for 4 days xD. I have to rush lol.