Family Comes First

Love and Hate

*** Kyung Mi’s Point of view ***

I sat alone in my room. I’d stopped crying but I felt awful. I couldn’t really talk to anyone about it…could I? Then, it came to me! My best friend in the whole wide world – Bi Yun! She would know how to make me feel better. So, I decided to e-mail her rather then waste all my cell phone credit on a extremely long text. And just like trusty Bi Yun she replied within 15 minutes.

‘Awww. I’m so sorry, Kyung Mi!

But you guys weren’t actually dating, right? So, That’s not as bad, I guess.
Just give him a taste of his own medicine! Show him what it feels like!
And…Did you say Kyu Hyun!?
Wasn’t that one of the guys we met in the club????
Omo!

To be honest….I’m still on contact with the other guy, Sung Min. And…We’ve been dating for 3 weeks now!^^
I know! It’s not that long but we seem to be getting on really well!
Oh, I’m so happy~~~
Anyways, Take care!

I love you, you’re my best friend!! E-mail me soon!!!

Bi Yun xxx’

Reading it made me feel noticeably a lot better. But…What did she mean? ‘Give him a taste of his own medicine’? I wonder…

***Kyu Hyun’s point of view***

“Are you sure you don’t know that girl?” she asked curious. I nodded . “I really don’t know who she is.” Even though I’d said this many times she still didn’t believe it. “Noona, you’ve gotta leave soon. Do you want to eat or something before you go?” She looked at me amused. “I may be your sister but you don’t have to worry about me that much, you know? Besides, I think I’m going to do a bit of girly shopping before I leave.” “At 10:30 at night?” Kyu Hyun interrupted. She smiled. “That’s the good thing about Korean shopping centres. – They are always open late.” She looked at me and laughed. “Go home. I’ll be fine from here.” I understood how she wanted to shop alone. I wasn’t really the best person for that sort of thing. “Bye lil’ bro.” she said pinching my cheek. “Yah! I’m not 5 anymore, Noona!” She laughed again. “I’ll give your love to mum and dad.” “Thanks. See Ya.” “Ok then, bye.” After that she walked away towards the shops. Well, I hope she has some fun before she leaves.

As I walked home I dreaded what was going to happen. Was Kyung Mi going to catch me before I got to my room? And even if I made it to my room…How would Zhou Mi act around me? Eventually, I reached my dorm and paced quickly down the hallway trying to get in as soon as possible. And I did, with no encounters with anyone else. But when I shut the door I realized Zhou Mi wasn’t his normal self. But then again…What could I expect?