Back To Like It Was

Love and Hate

Although I waited, he didn’t show up. Did I disgust him that much? Maybe, it was for the best that he had some time to himself. Just to get things sorted out…I guess. But, it still upset me in a way. Why didn’t he at least text back? It wouldn’t of hurt! After all, if he really cared about me like Zhou Mi Oppa said…Then, why would he have been like this? He’s so confusing! I ended up waiting 2 hours for him. – I felt that he didn’t deserve to have me wait any longer for him. This was his choice. I wasn’t going to chase after him!

 

I went up to my room, it was now 8:30. I had English class first thing tomorrow anyway; I could see Kyu Hyun then. But still, I couldn’t get to sleep peacefully that night. It wasn’t at all because of Kyu Hyun. It was just the last couple of weeks. – They had been so, so stressful! I thought University was meant to be fun. – Other then all the work and studying that is. When I woke up the next morning, as normal, Han-Ah Unnie was already gone. I liked it that way. I went through my normal routine with a hint of depression kicking inside of me, But I was ready to face the day and that was what really mattered. Soon later, with my books, I made my way to my English class. I had never really thought about it before but if Kyu Hyun had wanted to be a mathematician like he had told me…then, why was he studying English?

 

I entered my class late but it was no big deal. As long as I had a chance to talk to Kyu Hyun Oppa, I would feel better with myself. Actually, as I think about it, Kyu Hyun has become one of my best friends. How did that happen? Or rather…He was like m guardian angel. – He was always there when I needed help. But, he wasn’t so angelic. I took my seat next to the non-angelic angel quietly. He continued to stare out the window. He’d been doing it since before I had walked into the room. “Hi” I said shyly. But, to my disappointment, there was no reply from him. I chickened out – And decided to leave him be. He would get over it right?

One whole hour later – One whole silent hour later, our class finished. He hadn’t said a word to me and neither had I to him. It was a deadly silence that had consumed the lesson time between us. Was it back to being enemies then?