Cover Up

Love and Hate

“Blood!?” I repeated, not quite believing what he was saying. “Han Byeol wouldn’t do that to me!” I argued. “Well, it looks like you were wrong.” Kyu Hyun entered his room and I saw Zhou Mi’s eyes widen. “Oh-My-God!” He stood there in shock. “What the hell happened to her!?” he yelled at Kyu Hyun. “She got attacked.” He replied helping me sit down. “Do you know who did it?” Zhou Mi continued frantically. My grip tightened on Kyu Hyun’s arm. I looked up at him with a worried expression. But his eyes were just filled with anger. He took a deep breath. “I don’t know” He told Zhou Mi. I sighed with relief. Zhou Mi looked at Kyu Hyun. “What should we do?” he asked. “Go tell Lee Han-Ah where Kyung Mi is and then we’ll clean her up.” After that Zhou Mi dashed out the room. Kyu Hyun faced me. “You’re lucky I didn’t tell who did this! I should of! It’s disgusting what he’s done.” I remained silent. “Oh God! You poor thing. You are going to have a nasty bruise on your face for sure. Plus all those bruises and cuts on you legs, arms and body.” “He didn’t mean it!” I complained. “Didn’t mean it!?” Kyu Hyun roared. “He cheated on you, beat you and you’re still going to go back to him!?”
“He was drunk!”
“He wasn’t when he was kissing that girl!”
“Everyone makes mistakes!”

 

Just then Zhou Mi re-entered the room. “I’ve got some bandages and cotton wool that Han-Ah gave me.” But before either of us could say another word, Kyu Hyun stormed out. Zhou Mi watched him to shocked. “What happened?” he asked, turning to me. “Nothing.” I sniffed, holding back my tears. However, it wasn’t very successful. “He has a very short temper.” Zhou Mi told me as he dabbed cotton wool on my wounds on my leg with a bit of cotton wool. “I can see that.” I replied cleverly. “Though…” Zhou Mi continued, putting the blood stained cotton wool to one side and picking up one of the bandages. “He doesn’t loose his temper over nothing.” – I bit my lip. Zhou Mi looked up at me from where he was kneeling on the floor attending to my battered legs. “What happened?” he asked again. I cringed at the pain as he rapped the material around my leg. “Sorry” he said. “Nothing happened. We are just not the sort of people who get along that well.” He removed the ice pack that I had been holding to my face and observed. “It looks bad!” he said lightly tapping the bruised area with his fingers. “You know, he really does care about you.” I couldn’t think of a response. “Think about it!” Zhou Mi said sitting down next to me. “Why else would he sleep on the floor when you slept in his bed? Why else would he have punched a man he didn’t even know to protect you? Why would he carry you up all those stairs when you were hurt if he hated you so much?”

“I don’t know.” I mumbled back. Zhou Mi smiled at me. “Go put some jeans on to cover those bandages and GO FIND HIM!” I nodded. After all he had done the least I could do was sort things out with him.After Zhou Mi’s advice I went back to my room…even though I was slightly worried about how Han-Ah Unnie would be acting. But to my surprise she was pretty calm and…Concerned about me! She asked how I was and if I needed anything. Why couldn’t she be this nice all the time?I did as Zhou Mi Oppa had advised – Put jeans on. But it still left me with one big problem. Where was Kyu Hyun? After ringing him 7 times I decided that he wasn’t picking his phone up on purpose.In the end I sent him a text. ‘meet me outside the dorm later. Please come if you forgive me. If you don’t then I’ll understand. Kyung Mi. xxx’ If he didn’t respond to this then he really was overly angry with me.