Over! Target sighted! Over!

She's In Love With My Hyung!



I'm a er! Ice cream er? Hoo~boy! Chapter 2 is up, don't you dare click the exit button. Thanks ^^

    After the useless conversation about kicking Jung Juri off the job, the two brothers were now passing on the corner of the street when they encountered a bunch of undeniably attractive girls running while screaming their heads off. With quick thinking, Onew took Jeongmin's arm and dragged him away off the path where the girls might pass, afraid that the two of them might get carried away by the mob of hormonal girls.

"What was that?" Onew asked after he checked if he and his brother were safe and sound. "Hoo~ That was close"

"Obviously girls..." Jeongmin answered as he patted the dirt that the running girls have caused to his beloved pants, "Anyway, thanks hyung"

The two brothers continued their walk to school. Jeongmin looked back and he saw that the girls kept running as if they were chasing something or someone.

...

Inside the household of the Jo Family, the twins namely Youngmin and Kwangmin were now heading to open the main door for they are ready to go to school yet when they heard the booming shout of their noona, their babysitter, they stopped on their tracks.

"You brats!!! You forgot your lunch!!!"

They glanced nervously at each other and went inside the kitchen cautiously. When they arrived they instantly received two spontaneous smacks on the head from their sitter, Choi Sooyoung.

"You insufferable roaches! How many times do I have to yell just for you two to remember about your bentos?"

The twins were mute as they stared at the floor while Sooyoung continued her endless rants about lunch. Sooyoung is their acid-tongue sitter; she was hired since the two boys were in grade school. She's six years older than them and took the sitters' job very seriously or very horribly.

Justlike Jeongmin, the twins have sitter because their mother wanted to, there's no argument in that. Sooyoung works every weekdays and when Saturday and Sunday comes, she was off to her other job as a trainee in some company.

The oven toaster rang and to Youngmin's delight and Kwangmin's sanity, Sooyoung ended her speech and she was now placing the butter to the toast. She let the two leave with their poisoned lunchboxes. One of her job was finish, making the lunch for the twins and alot more to do when they come back in the afternoon. She pushed the two out of the main door as if she was the owner of the house.

"Annyeong Kwangmin!" She stated with a smile when the gardener passed by, "Annyeong Youngmin! Be good in school!"

Justlike Jung Juri, Sooyoung is an evil-sitter who everybody thought was a nice, young, hard-working woman yet the twins only knew how cruel and vicious she is. Kwangmin waved while Youngmin smiled, they must put an act too that they are getting along with their noona.

They went outside the gate while Sooyoung went directly infront of the television to watch some korean dramas.

...

"Over! This is Taeyeon speaking, over!"

A group of girls are now in their different hidden spots waiting for their victims to come. Taeyeon, their leader was on the tree together with Yoona, Sunny and Yuri. The four of them together with their friends were playing spy but on the higher level for they are spying the boys that they fancies.

Hyoyeon and Tiffany were hiding inside the bush while Jessica was in a cover of a gardener. She was pretending to tend some plant outside the gate of the Jo Family. The other girls are also hiding on the different tree.

"Over! This is Jessica, the twins are going out of the gate, prepare yourselves! Over!" Jessica continued to tend the plants as if she didn't do anything, as if she didn’t call to inform them.

"Ah~~~! They are coming!" Sunny couldn't help herself but giggle as she could now see the twins making their way to them. "What shall we do next?"

"Let’s strip their clothes..." Hyoyeon whispered and smiled at herself, Tiffany looked at her disapprovingly.

"They are underage, Hyoyeon-sshi!" Yuri scolded from the tree, she have heard Hyoyeon's whisper because of her overflowing hearing ability.

"Eee... I'm just kidding Yuri!" Hyoyeon countered, "I'll just strip their shoes then"

"Over! They are coming over the bush!" Seohyun informed, "Don't make some noise Hyoyeon. Over!"

Indeed the twins are coming to the bush yet they have changed their minds and decided that they have nothing to do in the bush. Unknown to the boys, both of them are being spied by the noonas that they have no idea who the girls are. The two began talking.

"Sooyoung-noona is very strict" Youngmin started, "We are the ones paying her, right? So, why is it that she bullies us?"

"No, our mother is the one paying her not us" Kwangmin confirmed as he looked at his brother, "What's with your face?"

Youngmin's face was utterly in discomfort. His eyes were shut and his lips were pouting. The nine girls were still watching them with overflowing excitement.

"I forgot to pee..." Youngmin whispered, "And it hurts"

"Eh? Go back inside the house then"

"I don't want to!" Youngmin countered, "Sooyoung-noona will literally kick my if I'll come back, you know how vicious she is and besides she doesn't want us to be late"

"Alright..." Kwangmin began eyeing the surroundings, his eyes spotted a tree and a silly idea came to him, "I know dongsaeng, do it there!" And he pointed to the tree indicating that his brother will pee in there.

"You're kidding, right?" Kwangmin happily shook his head, "You're so dirty hyung!" Youngmin said with a look of disgust on his face and then the pain began to hurt a little more. The blond-haired twin surrendered at last.

"Fine! Cover me then..." Youngmin stated as he scanned the area, "If someone's coming, tell me immediately, okay?" The twins went to the tree where Taeyeon, Yoona, Yuri and Sunny are hiding.

"Over! They are coming to the tree! Over!" Tiffany informed, alarmed. "Prepare yourselves!"

"Hey! What are they going to do in the tree by the way?" Hyoyeon asked suddenly. Tiffany just shook her head and the two of them watched the twins' unpredictable action.

"Is someone coming?" Youngmin asked when he's near the tree. The four girls who are hiding couldn't help their selves but giggle for Youngmin was getting near.

"Why are they heading here anyway?" Yoona couldn't help but ask.

"I don't know" Yuri didn't even spare her a glance; her eyes are fix to Kwangmin. "Could you scoot a little? It's getting a bit hot here"

Kwangmin shook his head, "Come on! Do it now before somebody sees us!"

The girls started to get suspicious; Youngmin gulped and went behind the tree. The four girls who are spying on the tree held their breaths as Youngmin got closer and closer.

"Move a bit, I want to see what he is going to do there" Sunny pushed Yoona, who has a very nice spot in viewing Youngmin's face.

"Ouch! Sunny!" Yoona defended herself, "Stop pushing me"

Taeyeon and Yuri, justlike Sunny couldn't see Youngmin because Yoona blocked the view. The two girls began pushing her too. Youngmin was about to do his 'thing' when he started hearing whispers so he stopped and looked around.

"Kwangmin, is someone watching me?"

"Ani. Just do it now" Kwangmin glanced at his back and he saw Jessica under the cover of a gardener, "Oh, wait! There's a gardener there, better go on the other side"

Youngmin groaned, it's really hard to do the things you want especially when you locked privacy.

"Over! He's switching position!" Seohyun observed, "Uh, what is he doing anyway? Over!"

The four girls hiding on the tree kept shoving each other away and this time it's getting a bit tough and physically hurting. The four hormonal girls continued to pushed each other, curses and displeasure were heard. Youngmin heard it and he looked up.

"Aaaaah!" He screamed, "erts!!!"

The four girls were alarmed and all of them fell from the tree and straight to the ground.

"Over! Four agents have been caught!" Jessica observed. "It's time to attack! Over!"

Kwangmin's eyes widened as he saw the four erts, as Youngmin concluded it. "We better run Youngmin!"

And so the two ran away thinking that the four girls are really erts. Well, Kwangmin has no difficulties in running yet his twin was having a hard time especially his tummy is in a traumatic disorder about urine.

"Over! They are getting away! Over!" Hyoyeon shouted as she went out of the bush together with Tiffany. Seohyun climbed down from her hiding spot and Jessica took off her undercover costume.

The twins were getting a bit nervous when they saw that a lot of girls were going out from every corner of the alleyway. They run faster, Youngmin put aside his calling. The girls began chasing the two boys while screaming their names.

"Who are they?" Kwangmin suddenly asked while still running, "And why are they chasing us?"

"I have no idea" came the reply of his twin. Youngmin looked back and saw that the chasers were getting close, "We better run faster! They are gaining on us!"

And so, they run more quickly than they intended to. They turned left and saw an ice cream parlor. The twins glanced at each other knowingly and alot of ideas have been exchanged.

"Girls! They are turning left!" Taeyeon observed, "Let’s go left and run faster!!!"

They nodded at the command and when they turned left, they were about the bumped at the two boys yet the older boy dragged the younger one off their path and so the incoming turmoil has been disregard.

They kept chasing the boys yet came to a stop when they noticed that the twins were no where to be found. They pant and pant.

"I'm hungry" one stated.

And a lot of chorus of that were added. They look around and spotted an ice cream store.

"We failed our mission" Yoona commented, "Yet it doesn't mean that we can't eat ice cream, right?"

They smiled and go inside the ice cream store and to their surprise and outmost delight; the twins were also there, some ice creams.

Mae govannen mellon nin. I’m learning elfish now! I’m a LoTR nut/fan, thank you. Anyway, sorry for the delay of the updates.

-Haldir lives.