Girls These Days

She's In Love With My Hyung!


"No ID, No ENTRY"

          The school guard stated sternly as he tightened his belt. 'It's one of the most common school policies ever made in the world but why can't they understand it?' He thought angrily as he stared at the nine exhausted girls infront of the line.

"We'll pay you" The girl that seemed to be the leader of the gang negotiated. The guard gritted his teeth, now they are using money? He have dignity and there's no way he will sell it to these... annoyingly pretty girls. "Okay, how much?"

"50 bucks"

"No way! Make it 500 bucks!" The guard raised his price.

"We don't have that kind of money right now" The blond girl that separated herself to the eight feline exclaimed.

"No money, No entry! Now, make way. There are still STUDENTS who want to come in" The warden ordered, pushing the girls away. "What about 250?" The blond insisted yet the unnamed guard shook his head and smirked at her.  
"500, take it or leave it"

"I really need to come in! My date's in there!" The blond tear up, "Hyunseong-ah!!!"

...

...

...

Hyunseong felt heebie-jeebies as the four of them headed to their homeroom. Him, the Jo Twins and the oldest of them for just a couple of months, Donghyun. The eldest seemed to notice the uneasiness in Hyunseong's face as they walked through the hallway. "Hyunseong-ah, what's wrong?"

"I think I heard my name being called in utmost grief. I don't like it" came the reply.

"You're in a traumatic state right now, hyung. It's really understandable, since being chased by mob of girls in the beginning of school is really creepy." Youngmin said as he opened the door to their classroom. Silence reigned as the four of them quietly went inside, girls staring at them with big puppy eyes and the boys, doing the same thing just exclude the puppy thing.

They ignored the awkward, nonverbal greeting when three bodies collided with them but not enough to knock them down.

"Jeongmin-hyung, Minwoo-ah!" Kwangmin greeted warmly and his eyes fell on the third body. "Tongmin-ssi?"

"Tongmin made it out in high school?" Hyunseong already forgot the heebie-jeebies as soon as his other two bestfriends came along. "It's been a while Tongmin-ssi!". Minwoo lifted him up, "Neh, see? He got himself a male uniform too! Umma took a long while to find him a uniform that perfectly fit his wooden body".

"OMO! He got himself an ID! Tongmin-ssi really improved alot Minwoo!" Youngmin patted Tongmin on the head. Minwoo nodded happily as praises for his wooden puppet, Tongmin were heard. The six boys went to their seats and also Tongmin who has his respected seat, right infront of Minwoo.

The homeroom teacher named Kim Dihye came and began calling the names of the students. Each of them must introduce their selves for not everyone knew each other. The six canon characters finished their self-introductory, now it's Tongmin's turn. Minwoo lifted him up, so everyone could see him.

Minwoo began controlling him and he also changed his voice as he's now Tongmin, the puppet.

"Annyeonghaseyo! No Tongmin imnida. I'm 7 years old and I'm made of wood and other things that are not important to be stated especially with this new faces I see. I'm actually pretty smart, see??? I'm seven years old and I'm now in high school, I'm smarter than anyone of you here, well, except the teacher. I'm good-looking too---"

Minwoo eyed Tongmin seriously, signaling him that he's saying too much but Tongmin made no heed. Tongmin continued his speech. "I'm Minwoo-ssi's conscience when I'm bored and have nothing to do. Thank you, it's an honor for all of you to listen to my melodious voice. May you all have a creepy day. Kapish"

All the creatures inside looked at Minwoo funnily, some girls whispered to the other, 'Total Turn Off' some just blinked while the teacher, Miss Dihye coughed, hiding her mirth. "That's rather... lovely Tongmin-ssi. You may sit down now. You too Minwoo"

"Tongmin's still the same since grades school, eh?" Kwangmin whispered to Youngmin. Minwoo heard it and face palmed dramatically, Tongmin embarrassed him again, stupid puppet.

...

The bell rang and it's time for lunch, the students' favorite class period. Hyunseong looked so happy that he brought all the bags of his friends to please them and to signal them to walk faster, so they could eat instantly. Since it's the first day of school, all of them brought their bentos (lunchboxes) with them. They went to the school's nature park where numerous cemented tables were built.

Kwangmin opened his lunchbox and a foul smell escaped from it. "That smells like elephant's sweat!" Jeongmin retorted before he covered his delicate smelling body part. "What kind of food is that?" Kwangmin shrugged and inspected his meal. Youngmin opened his bento and another filthy smell went out.

"Ugh!" Minwoo scooted away from Youngmin. "Youngmin-ssi, you want us to die in suffocation?" Tongmin exclaimed while Minwoo shook his head. "Aigoo, Tongmin said that, not me, hyung" Minwoo defended himself.

"I know Minwoo-ah" Donghyun patted Minwoo's shoulder before he took with his spare chopsticks the meat inside Kwangmin's bento and threw it away to the passing cat nearby. The cat, which’s immune to the smell, ate the meat and died immediately.

Their eyes widened with fear. "It's poisoned!" Hyunseong cried and took his lunchbox, inspecting it. The twins looked at each other knowingly. "Sooyoung-noona poisoned our lunch" Kwangmin informed. "She wanted us killed. That's explains why she's grumpy that we nearly forgot our lunchboxes this morning." Youngmin clarified.

"Since I'm pretty... good today and it's the first day of school. I'll share my food" Jeongmin flicked his bangs and offered his meal. It looked well-presented. "Jeongmal? Gomawo hyung!" Kwangmin smiled brightly.

"Chicken?"

"Neh, Onew-hyung cooked it"

...

...

...

"Hmm..." Hyegun's multi-colored eyes scanned the surroundings with great intensity. She together with her four members walked coolly around the hallways as if they owned the school, they thought they owned the school but they tripped in the end when they heard growling sounds inside their tummies.

"I'm hungry" one admitted.

"Since we are tripping to starvation, we better get some food" Soochan said after she checked her wallet and her extra wallet with extra cash and extra credit cards. "I left my extra extra wallet at home" Yoongmun, the youngest informed her friends.

"Well, that calls for picking freshmen then" Rinhyo suggested with a sneer. "Let's do what we always did last year. Let's go bully the froshies and take their food"

"Very nice, it's a good thing I brought with me my brand-new chainsaw. Oppa bought it from Japan, best quality and it's so shinee, I mean shiny" Rinrin said with a silly grin as she followed her friends with a chainsaw in tow.

"There's our target. Six heads around the table, lets get moving" The leader ordered with a silent laugh.

"Tongmin wants some chicken" Minwoo took another part from Jeongmin's bento. "Hey! You have your own lunch Minwoo!" Jeongmin warned. "Ani. I won't eat the chicken. It's for Tongmin, hyung" Minwoo cleared the misunderstanding.

"It's still you obviously" They shook their heads; Minwoo still hadn't changed since grades school. Always referring to Tongmin eventhough it was him. "Fine! For Tongmin" Jeongmin gave up, Minwoo's the maknae, he should be generous to him. Jeongmin sighed and took a bite from his chicken and another one when suddenly a pale hand grabbed his fork. He looked up to see a girl eating his chicken and to his surprise they were surrounded by five girls.

"Aigoo! That's an indirect kiss!" Tongmin exclaimed and immediately received a smack on the head from Minwoo. "Shut your wooden mouth Tongmin! And keep it shut!"

"Indirect what?" Rinrin frowned as she swallowed the chicken. "It's not in my unpublished dictionary, so it's disregarded. Hyegun-ahjumma... eonnie, you may state our purpose here now"

Hyegun with difficulty, climbed on top of the table. "I'm Choi Hyegun and obviously I'm the leader of Fn(aXs), I repeat, ef-en-axe-cess. It's a group of five pretty girls, we already have a fanpage in facebook, you may like it and also, we have our very own website but it's not always monitored. We aren't debuted in some company because of some financial problems---"

She was cut off when Soochan poked her signifying that she was beyond her rehearsed speech. "Oh right, nevermind that. We are queenkas and we are here to steal your food and eventually bully you six froshies if you won't follow us or even like our fanpage, arasso?"

The six boys plus Tongmin stared very hard at Hyegun. "You're kidding, right?" Donghyun asked with a smirk, "We are happily eating here, you can go now. SHOO!". Rinhyo took her plastic colored knife and pointed it at Donghyun, "How dare you say that? Of course, we are not kidding! Now, prepare to die!"

Youngmin began to laugh, "You can't kill him with that kind of knife! Ha!". Yoongmun helped Rinrin to start her chainsaw. "What about this?" Rinrin asked with an evil smile.

The boys began to back away as they heard the goo-ing sound of Rinrin's chainsaw. "Ah! She have a chainsaw!" Hyunseong stated the obvious, "How can you have that in school?"

"It's a classified information Mister" came the reply. "You must be reported to the guard!" Kwangmin continued to back away with fear. "That won't work, we owned the school! Now, hand over your bentos and everything will be back to normal, no buffering nor loading." Yoongmin haggled.

"No! Blood will be spilled before you can have our food!" Tongmin bravely uttered. Minwoo panickly covered Tongmin's mouth, "No! He doesn't mean that, right Tongmin?"

"Eh? You're such a baby! You're in high school now kid, puppets are bullied here" Soochan laughed, "Come on girls, lets get their food!". The girls started to take the bentos but after they saw the food inside, they grimaced.

"GROSS! It looks spoiled! Our beautiful efforts are all a waste. Let’s head to the food court for free food. Kaja fellow queenkas!" Rinhyo commanded and the girls went off the scene and into the food court.

"That's utterly horrible! What just happened to us?" Jeongmin went back to his seat, "Aish! That girl ate my chicken. I'll tell Onew-hyung about it."

"Pabo! We look stupid and pathetic back there." Donghyun gritted his teeth. "We should have fought them, we're boys, right?"

"We can't fight them. They have chainsaw, hyung" Hyunseong sighed, "Thank goodness, they didn't eat my food"

"They have bullies in this school? And the worst is, we got their attention" Youngmin received a pat from Kwangmin. "It's okay brother. I know they are just doing the bully thing because we are pretty good-looking and they want our precious limited attentions. Girls these days"

Series of agreement were heard. "Tongmin-ssi, don't ever do that again, will you?" Minwoo asked the puppet. "War they want, war they get!" Tongmin declared and went comatose for a while, Minwoo refused to control him again.

...

Sorry for the late update. The puppet always sounds aggressive. Aish.

-Shining Chainsaw.