It's too early to run.

She's In Love With My Hyung!


Mae govannen... ^-^ *smiles* Pardon me for not updating this fiction, my head was in a whirlwind so, I couldn't update earlier. Here you go, don't enjoy~



    It was as early as 5:30 in the morning and Hyunseong's cell phone was having the sound of its life. He have a call. He stumbled and took the booming cell phone of his. "Yoboseyo?" He answered while scratching his eye. He wondered who under the prohibited drugs have called this early -crow. It should be important or else Hyunseong's as always fair morning will turn out different.

"Hyunseong-ah!" the other line replied. It sounded like a girl with a bit of excitement. "Neh? Who's this?" he asked with a bored tone. "Your pretty noona! It's Victoria!"

Hyunseong suddenly changed his mood; he smiled and asked for confirmation. Is it really Victoria? Victoria was his noona back in grade school, the one who always looked after him and he missed her. "Eh? Victoria-noona?"

"No, actually this is Sulli..." and with that reply, his shoulders slumped down. It's just Sulli, his other grade school noona. "Oh, I see, why are you calling Sulli?"

"Who's Sulli?" the girl replied. Hyunseong scratched his head and dumbly said, "I believe it's you... of course"

"Huh? I'm not Sulli! I can't be like her. This is Krystal" Hyunseong began to wonder who this phone-maniac really is.  
The caller kept changing its name. "What? Are you kidding me?" he started to get piss. The caller laughed. "I'm just kidding, I'm Amber". Hyunseong threw his pillow to the door, letting the caller knew that he's annoyed, "Oh, for pity's sake! Who actually are you?"

"I'm Luna, Hyunseong-ah" The caller replied sensing that Hyunseong is annoyed with his tone. "I don't believe you"

"I'm Luna!!!" she screamed making Hyunseong put the cell phone away from his ear. After the shrieked, he demanded, "Prove it!"

The caller who proclaimed itself as Luna began singing, 'Beauty and the Beast'. Hyunseong listened to it carefully, the voice was really good and the only being who have that voice is no other than Loony... Luna. "Oh... noona!"  Hyunseong said with excitement though his face could no longer feature an excited face, he was still very sleepy. "Yes, I'm your noona!"

"Why do you keep changing your name? And why are you calling this early morning, noona?" Hyunseong inquired before he yawned. He scratched his head as we waited for her reply. "I have nothing else to do, anyway, are you up now?"

"Obviously"

"Then good! Let's meet!"

"I'm still in bed noona" Hyunseong was literally on his bed, with his covers and pillows nowhere to be found. Luna laughed in the background. "I can wait"

"But, I still have a class and I don't want to be late" Hyunseong reasoned out. This is his first day as a freshman in Daejin High School. "I'll treat you some food" Luna haggled. She knew that Hyunseong loved food so much. And with that said, Hyunseong couldn't decline the offer. "I guess it wouldn't hurt if I'll get late" Luna laughed again, "I'll meet you in the parlor then".

After the odd call between Hyunseong and his ever changing name noona. He readied himself for the breakfast date with Luna. He waited outside the ice cream parlor for his date, not really a date. He called her food-payer. He was so excited to see the food-payer eventhough it was just ice-cream, it's still food, eventhough it won't fill his tummy, it's still free.

He kicked some stones on the way before he stared at his clothes. He was clad in Daejin High School’s male uniform. He grinned at it, after the free breakfast he would go to school then. He was looking forward to see his middle school friends. "Hyunseong-ah!" The said boy titled his head as his name was called, "Noona!"

Hyunseong and his newly approaching food-payer waved at each other before going inside the food shop. Luna was glad that Hyunseong accepted her rendezvous. She smiled brightly at the word inside her head, rendezvous. It's a date for crying out loud. Hyunseong on the other hand was glad too; glad that he'll eat free food. They sat on the table beside the window and a young waiter that wore a freaking bunny uniform took their order.  
Luna ordered a small, bite-sized ice cream while Hyunseong ordered the biggest that the shop could ever sell. She didn't mind it at all; she didn't mind that her allowance will be spent for an ice cream that will never be hers. While they are waiting for their dessert, the parlor’s styled door burst open and two identical heads popped in. Because of the loud noise it created, Hyunseong couldn't help but spare a glance at the door. He smiled brightly as soon as the Jo Twins came into view. At the same time, the twins glanced at the table near the window, their tired expression changed immediately. "Hyung!!!"

And so warm greetings have been exchanged between the twins, Hyunseong and their noona Luna. Luna was exceptionally happy today, there are two aegyo-shooting twins around her table though her smile faded quickly when they urged her to treat them some ice cream. She nodded otherwise.

"Both of you looked devastated when my pretty, good-looking, eye-catching, North-Korea busted eyes looked upon your attractive, endearing, identical, colored-haired heads. What happened?" Luna said after she ate her bite-sized ice cream. The effect of ice cream obviously beginning to affect her. The two stared at her and eat the ice cream too while Youngmin used the comfort room, his calling was severe.

Kwangmin blinked after he tasted his equally-gigantic ice cream. "We were chased by undeniably hormonal though charming yet road-runner girls after we went out from our house with 12th floor that has a garden with flying fish living inside the puny pond-". He covered his mouth after he felt the affect of the king's size ice cream.

"How Cool! Wintry! Atlantic waters temperature we are!" Hyunseong commented, "I think it's because of this delicious, mouth-watering, with strawberries and almond and sunflower seeds ice cream that we are indulging!" The rest nodded in agreement. After a few moments Youngmin came back, "What did I miss?"

While four over adjective-user human beings ate their over-described ice cream and chatting about the females who chased the twins, eight exhausted girls came inside the ice cream shop seeking fulfillment by eating ice cream. Luna glanced at the door and saw eight girls. She frowned and silently nudged Youngmin who was sitting next to her. She leaned closer and whispered, "Don't tell me those tired-looking, pretty, hungry creatures that wear shorts were the ones who chased you and your doppelganger?"

Curious, Youngmin looked back and to his horror, the eight girls were already a meter away from him. They were surrounding Luna, Hyunseong and the twins. A while ago, Yoona already noticed that Kwangmin and Youngmin are nearby so, she silently let her group know about their presences. Now, that they are surrounded, Kwangmin and Youngmin gulped as the cold sweat form on their foreheads. Luna and Hyunseong could only watch.

"Here you are!" Yuri step forward a creepy smile on her face, "We've been looking, running and stumbling for you two" Hyoyeon step forward and so was Tiffany, followed by Sunny and Seohyun, all of them step forward. "And look! You bring another hottie! What's your name boy?" Jessica pointed at Hyunseong. Luna opened , Hyunseong was her date, it's okay if they will go and drag the twins but not Hyunseong.

Hyunseong blinked as Jessica pointed at him. He was about to answer when Luna stood up and cover Hyunseong, "Back off! He's mine!" Taeyeon and Jessica glared daggers at her, the twins were too few for them, they are eight and they want Hyunseong too. "Really? You and what army?" Taeyeon looked back at her seven members.

A heated argument was about to start when suddenly the twins and Hyunseong sneak out silently. They decided to flee from these girls who were over them. While Luna and the hormonal girls prepare for a fight and the others attention was snatched from them, a quiet look was shared between Kwangmin and Hyunseong. Hyoyeon took noticed that the twins were gone.

"They are gone!" She confirmed. The three jolly good fellows began to run from the ice cream parlor. A loud shriek was heard from the nine girls including Luna. They just run again. Taeyeon ordered her member to go and chased their boys while Luna hurriedly paid the bills and went to chase Hyunseong too.

The three turn left, a relief smile on their faces. Kwangmin looked back to check if they have company and to his surprise, they have. "Stop smiling mates! They are chasing us again!" They groaned and doubled their speed. "Have you guys remembered this scene when we were in middle school?" Hyunseong asked, remembering what happened to them last year. Youngmin laughed, "Yeah! Some random girls chased us too but, at that time they captured us. I hope we don't make it as a tradition."

Kwangmin shook his head, "Of course not brother. Hey look! There's our school!"

The huge shining shimmering gate of Daejin High School was now 40 meters away. Youngmin peered his eyes; he could see Donghyun walking to the gate. "Hyung!" he shouted. Due to Donghyun's sensitive ears, he looked back to see the running figure of Hyunseong, Kwangmin, Youngmin and a bunch of girls chasing them. He shook his head, this is always happening to them.

"Run faster!!!" He shouted back. Good grief, he thought.

...

It's obvious that the author likes to run. By the way! I updated! Aren't I sporadic and wintry? Sorry, it's been months since I updated this fiction. GOMEN NASAI!!! I haven't heard any news about boyfriend, so how are they? Getting famous and perky at the same time? I hope Jeongminnie would look more like Dubutius Jinki. Then I'll hold a Halloween story party with jumping frogs’ chocolates, fried dinosaurs, mouse soup, goat bbq and the never ending dancing chickens on the table for appetizer and for the main dish... you! My dear reader.

-Dubutius Me.