The Tale of Two Princes with their Sadistic Umma

She's In Love With My Hyung!


The story will start after a few commercials about hungry birds, stay be seated and enjoy the first part. ^^


"Umma! Worms!!!" cried by the little bird.

    After the first cry, there's a lot of chorus of that, made by the little bird's siblings. The birds were very hungry and they kept crying for their little stomachs were grumbling right now. They needed food, especially worms, the slimy bloob that a lot of people called. The birds' umma decided to catch some worms for her babies. She flapped her wings and she started flying on the air.

The bird came flying in the street of Daejin, on the air she noticed a big house and decided to visit the garden for worms. She was flying downwards yet halted for a stop when she saw a window was open. She got curious so, she peered inside and saw a young boy facing the mirror, fixing his hair-style, curls here and there. He was clad in his uniform.

30 minutes later...

The bird was still watching the young boy, completely forgetting what her exact purpose on her visit. She have to catch worms for her starving babies yet she was still on the window so engrossed watching the boy. Unknown to the young boy there's a little bird looking at him; he was fixing his hair style for more than half an hour now. Despite the fact that there's nothing wrong on his hair, he kept arranging it for he wanted to stand out among all the first years in the first day of school. He is known as the Mirror Prince because he spent a lot of time, gussying up infront of the most amazing thing in the world for him, the mirror. How he couldn't live without looking at his reflection.

The first semester in Daejin High School will start today, students who have successfully enrolled in the said school are so busy preparing their selves for the opening of the class and one of that is Jeongmin. He is the youngest in the Lee Family and the little brother of Onew. Both of them look really the same yet Onew look older, indeed Onew is older than him.

On the other room, Onew was also preparing his things for the beginning of his class. He was now in the last year of high school unlike his younger brother who was just starting his high school life. He took his bag and went downstairs when suddenly he smelled something familiar. He continued to sniff and concluded that the smell is, Chicken. If his brother is the Mirror Prince, Onew is the Chicken Prince. The two brothers are well-known by those titles. He grinned and excitedly skipped to the kitchen. Chicken! Chicken! Chicken?

'Thinking of you, loving you and praying for you. I thank the pretty Chicken Fairy everytime I’m eating you...'

Onew prayed for the chicken that was laid infront of him. That's his stupid prayer everytime he was going to eat chicken. He was now seated around the family table in their dining room together with his umma.

"Let's eat!"

The fork was tightly grip in his hand. Everything was set and all they need was to eat. His eyes glittered at the dead animal on the plate and when Onew was about to stab the meatiest chicken part, his umma stab his hand first. Onew quickly covered his mouth with his other hand, afraid that if he would scream, the fork might go through his flesh. He looked at his umma expectantly with watery eyes, still stopping himself to scream in pain.

"Don't be hasty Jinki, lets wait for your brother to join us" said his umma coolly, as if nothing happened, as if she didn't stab Onew's hand with her fork.

Onew used his very well-trained self-control and swallowed his shriek of pain. He nodded and his umma took the fork out from his hand. Good thing that the fork didn't go through yet it left five little red marks on Onew's hand.

"Sorry... umma"

Onew apologized eventhough he didn't do anything wrong. His so called umma was actually not his real mother. Onew's real umma was now working in abroad together with his father leaving him with the sadistic baby sitter. Yes, a babysitter. Onew still have a sitter eventhough he was now in high school, the sadistic sitter who kept pretending to be a helpful, good and responsive guardian of Onew when his real parents were around and if not, she became the nightmare of the Lee Brothers.

Before Onew's parents went to abroad, they have hired the nanny for Jeongmin for they knew that Onew will have a hard time balancing school along with taking care of Jeongmin. After a few days of observing the sitter, they concluded that she was fit for the job and she was also going to take care of Onew until they come back from their work in the other country and so, Onew and Jeongmin's sadistic sitter started ruling the house.

The nanny wanted the two house's Princes to call her 'umma' for she liked the sound of it and if the real parents were around they must call her just 'nana'. Only the poor brothers knew how cruel the sitter was and if they won't do her biddings she would definitely kill them or shave their heads, most likely.

"Jinki-ah, why don't you call him now!!!" His umma yelled and a loud thunder was heard. The blue sky was now dark, covered with cumulu nimbus clouds. It started to rain hard and the temperature became cold. The fake umma's voice really influenced the weather condition.

Without second thought Onew nodded and rapidly went to his brother's room. And as he opened the door he was not surprise to see Jeongmin facing the mirror. Onew sighed and continued to watch the mirror show.

"Oh! Jeongmin-ah, you're so cute!!! Do you have a girlfriend?" Jeongmin squealed as he mimicked a girl's voice. Jeongmin was now doing one of his silly little games of practice, he assumed that it might happen to him when he is going to school today so, he needed practice. Unknown to him Onew was standing in the corner trying hard not to laugh at his dongsaeng childish act.

Jeongmin straightened his posture as he changed his aura. He was now the boy in the act.

"Thanks" He flipped his bangs, "I still don't have a girlfriend, are you interested?"

He again changed his posture to a girl, and he started giggling.

"Of course Jeongmin-ah! I really like you!!!" And he laughed girlishly. He looked at the mirror again and to his horror, Onew was on the reflection smiling from ear to ear.

"Hyung!!!" He yelled and started throwing Onew all the things on his bed. Onew was now letting his self to take the joy of laughing while catching the pillows that was thrown at him.

"Oh! Jeongmin-ah, you're so cute!!! Do you have a girlfriend?" Onew mimicked him. Jeongmin gritted his teeth. "Dongsaeng, are you alright? Are you that excited for the opening of the class?"

"Aniyo!" Jeongmin punched him playfully, "I'm just practicing, hyung!"

"Practicing? For what?" Onew asked, curious about why his dongsaeng would do such thing. He throws the pillow back on the bed.

"My social skills of course" Jeongmin answered and took his bag, "I'm sure a lot of girls would ask me out when they see how handsome I am"

Onew rolled his eyes. Jeongmin really thinks that he's so above all his male classmates that all the girls wanted to snog him upon seeing his face, well… That’s true. They really want to snog him back in middle school. Cute boys are the target of girls these days. Onew beamed thinking that Jeongmin is cute; of course he's cute too. Where would Jeongmin got his good looks then? Definitely from his brother.

"Whatever you say dongsaeng" Onew went outside the room, "Hurry now or else we'll get another detention from ahjumma"

If you think that school only gives detention then think again. Inside the Lee household, Jung Juri, their so called umma always gave the two brothers detention if they did something that she dislike. A month ago before the first semester started, Jung Juri have given two detentions to Onew and Jeongmin. The two cleaned the whole basement room for the whole day just because Jeongmin have forgotten to throw his bubble gum in the trashcan but under the dining table.

"Hyung, what's for breakfast?"

"Chicken" Onew's face brighten up as he said the word, eventhough his hand still hurts because of chicken, he would never abandon the chicken skin and the soft bones behind after he ate the meat.

...

After the caution breakfast with Jung Juri, the two brothers were now walking their way to school. They live just a few blocks so, a little walk might be good and besides it's still early. The gloomy bad weather has been replaced by a bright sunny morning. Jung Juri was not angry anymore and so was the weather condition. In this fiction, the weather depends on Jung Juri's mood.

"Hyung, aren't you tired of ahjumma?" Jeongmin started talking, "I mean we own the house yet I feel we don’t"

"Jeongmin-ah, I'm so tired of her bickerings every morning" Onew confirmed, "Yet our parents are not here and we can't do anything against her"

"I hope they will come back soon" Jeongmin flicked his bangs, "So, we could get rid of her"

"However, they thought that ahjumma is a nice person" Onew added, "She kept pretending to be one when there are people around"

"I know hyung! Why don't we plan an annihilation of ahjumma?" Jeongmin smiled mischievously. Onew thought about it, if he and his dongsaeng will join forces they could kick Jung Juri out of the job.

"Alright! What's the plan?"

"Plan?" Jeongmin wondered, do they need a plan?
 
"Yes, plan, so what is it? Let's hear it"

"I don't have any hyung. You're the smart one here yet I'm more appealing than you, you do the planning" Jeongmin stated, hating the activity of planning. Onew opened his mouth and closed it again; his dongsaeng is being ridiculous for a second time.

"Forget it Jeongmin-ah"


Poor Onew, he's been stabbed. Wahaha, I've updated 'Shinee, A shrek Tale' I'm so good~ *Random* Comments and subscriptions are loved. Chapter 2 will be the start of the class. Other characters will be mention too together with the five other boyfriends.

-The Bird?