Chapter 2 | I Remember You

Dragon Tattoo

The six of you were making your way to Kko Kko Nara, your favourite restaurant, when Taemin asked, "Why didn't Su Ha Hyung join us?"

"He said he needed to go somewhere. It's weird that he won't specifically tell me where he's going because he's never hidden anything from me before." you said as you pondered over what the reason for that might be. Feeling the atmosphere growing silent, you turned to Shinee only to see them exchanging glances with one another. You raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong?" you asked and couldn't help but to notice the slightest flash of fear on their faces right after you said that. Insisting that it was nothing, they tried to change the subject. Even so, your mind was still on that one topic. 

What is Su Ha hiding from me and why was Shinee reacting that way?

Just then, your thoughts were interrupted when you bumped into someone. You were about to apologize when you realised just who that person was.

Park Hye Sung; the reason as to why you got expelled from school.

 

Flashback

You were at your desk, with your headphones on as you waited for your teacher to come. In the midst of being in your own world of music, you felt your headphones being yanked off. With widened eyes, you watched as your headphones and MP3 dangled by the hands of the devil, Park Hye Sung. She made it a goal in her life to make yours a living hell. You didn't know why she despised you. No one knew the reason actually and no one needed to know. Because when Park Hye Sung hates on a particular someone, Park Hye Sung does not need a reason for it. 

"Oh I'm sorry. Was I bothering you?" she said in an overly retarded tone while her 'wannabes', Rachel and Shinyeong, stood behind her with smirks on their faces. Meanwhile, the rest of your classmates had their attention on the four of you, but did nothing to help you out, including your friends.

"Give me back my headphones and MP3 Hye Sung." you said through clenched teeth as you curled your hands into fists. You were trying so hard to hold back your anger. In that school, you made sure to be as low profile as possible. You didn't want to do anything that could give anyone the thought of you being the Masked Dragon but your headphones and your MP3 were really precious to you and you hated it when someone laid their fingers on them.

"This ?" she paused and laughed. "I don't think so."

With that, she flung your headphones and MP3 across the room. Your eyes rounded as you watched them hit the wall and fall to the floor with a loud thud. 

While the trio were having the time of their lives, laughing, you stood up and slammed your palms onto your table. The three of them grew quiet at your sudden outburst, but within seconds, Hye Sung had a smug look on her face.

"Did I piss you off Min Soo?" she said, crossing her arms. When you didn't reply, she added, "Oh, I'm sorry. I was only helping you get rid of ." 

"Don't call my headphones and MP3 ''." you said as you turned and locked eyes with her. For a slight second, she flinched. You were giving her The Stare; one of the reasons as to why people feared the Masked Dragon. Standing her ground, she glared back.

"The only '' around here is you." you said as a small smirk made its way upon your lips. Gasping, Hye Sung raised her hand and was about to give you a slap when you stopped her wrist in mid-air. Slowly tightening your grip on her, you kept your eyes on hers as she cried in pain. When she attempted to hit you with her other hand, you twisted her hand and sent her to the ground.

In the process of it, Hye Sung had unintentionally seen the dragon tattoo on your neck and upon seeing it, her eyes widened in shock.

''The Masked Dragon." she murmured.

"Choi Min Soo. Let go of Hye Sung right now." Hearing the voice of your discipline master, Mr. Lee, you cursed under your breath. All that time, you had tried your very best to avoid trouble and then, there you were, getting into a fight with someone.

Releasing your grip on her, you slowly stood up and turned to face Mr. Lee. 

"Make your way to the Principal's Office right now.' he ordered but you stood your ground.

"I said 'right now' Min Soo." he said, pointing towards the door. Heaving a sigh, you made your way to the end of the classroom and picked up your headphones and Mp3. Once that's done, you grabbed your bad and approached Hye Sung who was still on the floor in utter shock.

"You messed with the wrong person." you said, threateningly. You only said five words but they enough to frighten the crap out of her. Heading towards the door, you said, 'Screw this . I'm done."

With that, you stormed out of school and never once looked back even though Mr. Lee was bellowing your name. 

 

The next day, you returned to school and as you walked down the hallway, everyone had their eyes on you. Some were judging, some were clueless and others were simply looking. As you arrived at the Principal's Office door, you knocked on it and entered about hearing the Principal call you in.

When asked to sit down, you shook your head and asked him to just get on with it.

Heaving a sigh, he said, "I'm sorry Min Soo. Even though you have good grades, I will have you know that I do not tolerate such behaviour. Therefore, you are now expelled from Myeondeong High."

Scoffing, you left the room without a single word coming out of your mouth. Locking eyes with Hye sung who was at her locker, you stared at her and she somehow received the message through your eyes.

'I know you know about me. Say a word about this to anyone and I will hunt you down."

Scared out of her wits, she quickly gave a small nod before turning away. Heading towards your locker, you emptied its contents. Right after you had shut your locker door and made your way to the school's door, you felt a hand on your shoulder. turning around, you saw your bunch of friends looking at you with saddened eyes but you could see right through them. Even they were judging you.

"And yet, you call yourself 'My friends'." you smiled bitterly and shrugged the hand off before throwing your books into the nearest bin and left that school, forever.

End Flashback

 

"Min Soo." she muttered in shock. 

"Park Hye Sung." you paused and smirked. "I remember you."


A/N: Did you guys miss me? xD Okay, I just want to apologise for the long wait but life has been hectic for me so i wasn't able to update this. Just to let you guys know, I've transferred 'Dragon tattoo' to this account because I'm more active here and if you've seen my 'Authored Stories', you'd know the other reason as to why I haven't been able to update 'Dragon Tattoo'. 

Anyways, I'll try my best to update more okay? Let me know what you think of this chapter by commenting below :)

Subscribe and upvote!

-Octy08