Chapter 3 | Forgiving

Dragon Tattoo

Hye Sung stood rooted to the ground as her eyes travelled to the people next to you. Realizing who they were, Hye Sung grew fearful.

She knows Shinee.

"How have you been Hye Sung?"  you asked as you cocked your head to the side. Shinee knew Hye Sung. They knew what she had done to you during the first year you had been in Myeondeong High. They knew she was the reason as to why you got expelled but as much as they hated her and wanted to give her a piece of their minds, you had strictly told them from the very beginning that you would handle it by yourself. 

"I've b-been g-good." Hye Sung stuttered as she gulped down her saliva, meeting your eyes. "W-what about y-you?"

You chuckled lightly. "I guess life's much better for me now ever since I got expelled from Myeondeong High. Can you believe I actually missed seeing your face? It's ironic isn't it, since I got expelled because of you." you paused and smiled. 

"Have you found yourself a new victim though? Or am I still the first on your list?' you asked, with an edge in your tone. Feeling your dark aura, Hye Sung immediately shook her head and apologised profusely; something she had never had the guts to do before. 

"Please don't hurt me!" she pleaded, falling to her knees. You watched in amusement as she did so and let out a hearty laugh. Asking her to stand up, you placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Okay, firstly, it's good that you finally have the wits to apologise. Secondly, I've already forgiven you long before this. I mean, come on, it's been six months. And lastly, I won't hurt you. I'm not that cruel." You said with a sincere smile on your face. Telling her to not worry and head home, you nodded as she continued to thank you for forgiving her. Once her figure was out of sight, you heard Shinee chuckle.

"What?" You asked, turning to them with a perked eyebrow.

"We didn't know you were so forgiving." Minho teased, earning a smack on his shoulder from you.

"Excuse you but I am very forgiving okay." The moment you said that, their laughter died down as they all turned to you. You noticed the atmosphere around you growing still and couldn't help but to wonder whether you had said anything wrong.

"If you are as forgiving as you said you are, then why can't you forgive him? Why can't you forgive them?" Upon hearing that, you felt a red mist of anger growing within you as you turned to Key. 

"I told you guys never to bring them up." You said through clenched teeth. "They don't deserve me forgiving them. Not after what they did."

But they did for you Min Soo. They did it to protect you.

--------

After placing your order, you turned to Shinee with a straight face and told them that you were heading to the restroom. Before they had the chance to reply, you stood up and made your way to the restroom. Shinee watched as the back of your figure slowly disappeared into the restroom and heaved a sigh.

"This is hard." Taemin said as he rested his chin on both of his hands. 

"Why won't she just forgive them?" Jonghyun said, frustrated.

"Were we too harsh on her?" Onew asked, biting his lip. Before anyone could answer him, Minho had hushed them the moment he saw you coming out of the restroom. Dropping the subject immediately, they looked your way and wondered whether you were still mad at them. Just as you arrived at the table, a figure bumped into you. Shinee's eyes slowly widened upon seeing the glass he was holding emptying its contents on your shirt. A patch of orange appeared on your shirt and grew bigger with every second passing by.

Looking up with clenched teeth, you met the figure's eyes and you could've sworn he was hiding a smirk. His eyes showed mischief and amusement instead of remorse. You stared straight into his eyes, mentally cursing at the luck you were having on that day.

Without even bothering to apologise to you, he walked right by you and bumped his shoulder with yours. Curling your hands into tight fists, you let out a low growl.

"Yah." I called out, turning around to face him. Stopping in his tracks, he turned around to meet your eyes.

"The least you could do is apologise." You pointed out with glassy eyes. You watched as he raised his brow, amused.

"Oh, sorry." He smirked and was about to walk away when Minho raised from his seat and grabbed him by his collar.

"Is that what you call an apology? Where's your sincerity?" He hissed. Knowing how hot-headed Minho was, you took things to your hands.

"Minho, let him go. Don't make a scene." You warned. The scene had caught the attention of everyone in the restaurant and the manager already had his phone in hand, preparing to call for the police.

"Yeah, Minho. Don't make a scene." The ignorant jerk said mockingly. Annoyed, Minho raised his fist in and was ever so ready to give the guy a taste of his own medicine. Sensing the outcome of it all, you called him by his full name. The moment you did that, Minho stopped his fist in mid-air while the rest of Shinee stared at you with panic in their eyes.

Each of them knew that when Choi Min Soo calls someone by their full name, it means she's pissed off and that person jolly well listen to her or else... Let's just say that things won't be good. Sure, Shinee were your so-called brothers. But when Choi Min Soo's pissed off, she has no limits.

"Put your hand down and release him. Now." You ordered and he obediently did so even though he was reluctant. Meanwhile, Lee Joon had been observing you and Shinee. He took into notice of the way Minho did as he was told without the slightest refusal.

Who is she? Why does she have so much power over them?

" off." You said, cutting off his thoughts. Sensing that you were in no mood to joke, he left the restaurant, but not before he turned back and looked at you one last time.

We'll meet again. I'm sure we will. And when we do, I'm going to find out who you are; who you really are.

Once he was out of sight, you turned to look at Minho and glared at him but remained quiet. Looking down at your shirt, you heaved a sigh and told Shinee that you were heading to the restroom -again- to get yourself cleaned up. Making your way to the toilet, you turned to look at everyone else. With a quick raise of your eyebrow, the message had made its way to them as they went back to minding their own businesses.

---------

"Hyung, that guy just now looked familiar." Taemin pointed out as he turned to Minho.

"That's because he's from MBLAQ." Minho replied, still pissed with that ignorent jerk.

Lee Joon. You're lucky she doesn't know who you are; who you really are.

----------

As the six of you made your way home, you saw the back of a familiar figure who was standing on the porch of your house. Squinting your eyes, you tried to get a look at his face but failed to do so. Once you were already nearing him, he turned around and met your eyes.

You stood there frozen with widened eyes.

Myungsoo.

-----------

A/N: Who's Myungsoo? Who's Lee Joon's true identity? Who's the 'them' and 'him' Shinee were referring to and what did they do? 

Subscribe, comment & upvote! ^^

Till the next update!

-Dian