I did something's wrong, didn't I?

A Weird Start to Fall in Love with You

Yoona's part:

Yoona drives her car around Gangnam district this morning. She plans to pick up Seohyun who is waiting for her on her favorite cafe there. Her phone vibrates when she turns left on the corner near Seohyun's favorite cafe.

"O, Seohyunie, where are you?" Yoona put on her earphone to pick up Seohyun's phone.

"I'm already waiting for eonni in front of the cafe." Seohyun replies directly.

Yoona turns at the corner and see Seohyun right in front of the cafe. She uses very casual cloth with sweater and sunglasses which make her not very easy to be recognized by people. Yoona stops her car right in front of Seohyun and open the window.

"Am I late? Are we late?" Yoona asks Seohyun.

"No, we still have time. Gaja, Yoona eonni." Seohyun rushes to the car and wears her seat belt.

Yoona starts driving. They are heading to the place where Seoul Fashion week is held.

Actually, Yoona has no plan on attending this kind of event. But what can she say, her sunbae in Senior high invites her. Right at time, Seohyun also said that she wanted to attend this event for the same reason, her sunbae invites her. That's why they are going together to that place. At least Yoona can feel at ease because she has company. She's not really that close to her sunbae and she needs a reason to get out of that event as fast as possible. She also has CF shooting session this afternoon which is quite far from there which makes her becomes reluctant to stay at this events for so long.

"Eonni, that's the place." Seohyun points a building on the left side of the road.

Yoona drives to the left side carefully. As they enters the parking area, Yoona sees many people gathers in front of the front gate of the building. What makes Yoona thinks it's more interesting is that those people wears clothes which are very eye catching. It's because the color of their clothes are so bright. Plus they wears orange wigs and sunglasses which makes them look more stand out. It looks like the sun light, Yoona says to herself.

"Eonni, Watch out!" Seohyun shouts all of the sudden.

Yoona just realizes there is a car stops in front of them. Spontanously, she stops the car so sudden that makes Seohyun's forehead almost hit the the window's glass.

"Ouch," Yoona winced in pain. Then she looks at Seohyun. She can't make sound because of the pain caused by the seatbelt that she wears.

"Seohyunie, gwenchan-a?" Yoona touches her shoulder, worries that she would hurt so badly.

"Eonni, why are you like this? We almost got car accident!" Seohyun grumbles.

"Mianhe Seohyun-ah, my focus is distracted by that." Yoona points out to the crowd of people.

"Ng..." Seohyun suddenly raises her eyebrows. She looks straight to the front and squits her eyes a little.

"Wae?" Yoona follows Seohyun's gaze but she sees nothing.

Seohyun tips up her head a bit and looks at Yoona, "Eonni, I think I just saw Siwon oppa."

"Mwo, Siwon oppa-ga?" Yoona frowned abit.

"Nde." Seohyun nods fast.

"Where?"

"He just run into the building."

"Jinjja?" Yoona feels it's abit weird. As far as she remember Siwon oppa is not supposed to be here now.

"Weren't you say yesterday that Siwon oppa is in Bangkok now?" Yoona remind Seohyun.

"Ne. and I'm sure he said that he'll be back this evening since we still have one more CF shooting to handle." Seohyun explains it.

Well, it IS weird. How come Siwon oppa be here?

Yoona still looks at the spot where Seohyun thinks she saw Siwon oppa. after a moment she realizes that her car blocks the other cars behind, then she moves slowly.

"Maybe you just see someone who looks like him." Yoona makes it reasonable.

"Geraeyo...? Hm,,, maybe it's true." Seohyun nods.

Anyway, it's none of Yoona or Seohyun bussiness to interfere with Siwon oppa's personal matter.

"Come on Eonni, Alice sunbae is waiting for me." Seohyun gets out of the car while using her sunglasses. Yoona walks by her side to the building.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWrqG4K_MAkJqF7yGbXvj

They enters the building who has already full of people.

"Odie?" Yoona asks Seohyun as they walk to the elevator.

"It's on the second floor. "Seohyun answers.

Yoona follows Seohyun to the room where the fashion show is held.

At the time, Yoona and Seohyun enters the room, the fashion show starts. They move slowly and sit on the second line, not far from the entrance door. Every model passes in front of them with different style of summer collection. Yoona looks closely to the model who passes in front of her over time. It's been quite long time since she walk on the catwalk like that. She chuckles a bit. Who knows she can get something by coming here. Her memory.

"Eonni, that's Alice sunbae." Seohyun points at a woman who just enters with a long dress. She's quite tall woman with a skin like a snow. Her face looks like a doll, small and round but it makes her cute even with her tall body. Yoona thinks that she shines like the sun.

Not long after that Yoona also see her sunbae. The fashion show last quite fast. After it finishes Yoona and Seohyun heads to the back to greet their sunbae. Yoona sees her sunbae at the corner of the room and she directly approaches her.

"Annyeong, Juni Eonni." Yoona greets her sunbae.

"Ah, Yonna-ah. Nice to meet you. It's been a long time since we last met." Juni eonni hugs her warmly.

"Ne. We haven't had chance to meet." Yoona agree.

"Annyeong," Seohyun bows to Juni eonni.

"This is Seohyun." Yoona introduces Soehyun who stands beside her.

"Ey, you think I don't know her." Juni eonni raises her hand. "Omo, you're even cuter when I see you directly."

"Gamshamnida." Seohyun smiles sweetly. "Juni eonni, have you seen Alice eonni? I can't see her here."

"Oh, she run outside the room the moment she finished her walk. Maybe, she'll be back very soon."

At that moment, their attention get attracted by the noise which comes outside the building. Yoona and Seohyun look at each other and walk to the balcony. There Yoona see people from before again. Now they gather in front of the building holding many buckets of sun flower. They stands properly to create a heart, and talks at the same time:

"Alicia Jung, Happy Birthday. Saranghaeyo."

Yoona looks around and see Alice eonni stands not so far from them. She looks really surprised and can't close . For a sec, Yoona thinks that she know her somehow. Yoona shakes her head and says to herself that's only her imagination. Maybe she met her in one fashion show event.

"Uwah, Eonni. It's romantic, isn't it?"

"Nde. I wish I could have a present like that too."

"Look at that panda eonni. It's cute!"Seohyun points at a person who wears panda among the people.

HUH?! Yoona is sure that she has seen this panda somewhere but she can't remember.

"Yoona eonni, waeyo?" Seohyun realizes Yoona sudden changes.

"Ah!" Yoona suddenly remember something. She now knows where she ever saw that panda. It looks so much like the panda that Myuk oppa, Siwon oppa manager, has. Then, she looks at Alice again. She understand everything. Alice is someone that is rumored to be Siwon oppa yeoja chingu. She knows that the possiiblity for that rumor is about 95% since she ever saw Alice in Siwon oppa car several times.

Yoona doesn't approach Alice. She's too busy with her mind that makes her doesn't realize Seohyun has already stood behind her. "Eonni, Gaja! I've finished talking with Alice eonni."

She follows Seohyun slowly to the entrace door. She still think about the Panda which makes her can't get in to the elevator that is already full. She tolds Seohyun to wait her near the exit door on the first floor and heads to the stairs.

When she arrives on the first floor, Yoona freeze for a sec. She didin't think that it was true a moment ago but appereantly it's true. She can see clearly who wears that Panda cloth since that person has put off the panda's head. She walks fast toward that person.

"Oppa...Siwon oppa..."Yoona calls him almost like she whisper to herself.

Siwon turns around fast and looks so surprised. "Yoona-ya."

"So it was you who stood outside a moment ago."

Siwon looks at the panda's head that he holds. Yoona can see that Siwon oppa starts to feel nervous. He seems like want to explain it but before he even says a word, there's someone out of nowhere takes his picture. They're both surprised by the person. Siwon wears the panda's head again and run fast.

The person chases after him leaving Yoona alone. Then, there are three other persons who chase him.

"Argh, that's the press!" Yoona shouts. She wants to curse her self. They must have been here to chase after her. Now after what happened just now, they must have realized that the panda from before is Siwon oppa and want to get the news about it. It's all her fault.

She's not supposed to calls Siwon oppa or chases after him. Yoona runs to find Siwon oppa. She's aware that all she has to do now is help Siwon oppa to get out of here as soon as possible. but she can't see him anywhere. She runs like crazy and arrives at the parking lot. Yoona goes there and meet Seohyun.

"Eonni, wae geure?"

"Seohyun-ah, I mess thing up. Siwon oppa-ga..."

"Nde, eonni. It was Siwon oppa that I saw before. Isaw him once again a moment ago, but seems like he's in hurry. Did something happen with Siwon oppa?"

"I'll talk to you about it later. Now, where's he heading to?" Yoona asks her. She doesn't have time to explain bcause by now, maybe there are many media has already heard the rumor and will be here in any moment.

"He's running to that direction." Seohyun points the exit gate at the back.

"Seohyun-ah, I'm sorry but I need to help Siwon oppa. I'll call someone to pick you up here." Yoona says it fast and get in her car then drives to the exit gate.

She looks carefully her surrounding and finally see Siwon oppa stands near a grey van.

"Siwon oppa!" Yoona shouts from inside the car.

Siwon turns around and is a bit surprised to see Yoona again. "Yoona-ya. It's no time to..."

"Ppalli, get in the car!"

"Mwo?"

"Ppallihae! The media may arrive here in any moment. You have to get out of here. This is my eonni's car. No one can recognize this car."

"Are you sure?"Myuk oppa asks her.

"Nde. Ppalli!"

Siwon looks doubt but finally decides to get in the car. Myuk oppa looks at Yoona, "Josime! Drives him to MBC building. I'll call you later after I handle the situation here."

Yoona nods and drives fast out of the parking area.

"Where's Seohyunie?" Siwon asks.

"I left her there. Could you call someone to pick her up?"

"Nde." Siwon directly calls someone. "Oh, Lee teuk hyung, Odiesoyo?....Can you pick Seohyunie? I'll explain it to you later....Okay, Gumawo."

After he hang up, Yoona looks at Siwon oppa who is still busy with his phone. "Oppa, mianhe, jeongmal, mianhe."

"Ah rasseo, Yoona-ya."

"I don't know what I'm doing, jinjja..."

"Just...just look in front, Okay?!" Siwon tries to be calm. It's a bit scary for him since he know how Yoona drives when she is in hurry.

Yoona increases her speed. Several time, she overtakes one even two car in front of her which makes Siwon holds tight to his car. He is even more scared when he see how fast Yoona drives. The speed almost reaches 100km/h.

Fifteen minutes later they have already arrive at MBC office building. Siwon gets out of the car and bows to see Yoona who's still in the car.

"Gumawo Yoona-ya." He touches Yoona's head.

"I don't blame you, but next time, remind me not to asks for your help when you are in hurry." Siwon oppa smiles then rushes in to the building.

Yoona sighs. the next thing she remember is that she freezes when she reads the message sent by Yuri eonni. She's so dead....

=============================================

 

 

 

 

(note: It's the continuation ^_^! OOOH, i didn't know writing romance story will be this difficult and I'm already tired now. ^_^"

But I hope you'll like the story)