Somehow, it doesn't matter

A Weird Start to Fall in Love with You

Siwon's part:

Siwon lean his back to the couch in his cozy bedroom. He feels so tired and touches his forehead several time to make it go away. It's been three days since the incident in fashion week happened. As he thought, not so long after he got caught by the media that day, almost every gossip headline are all about him. Even on the twitter, he becomes the trending topic, which makes his day can't be worse than this for the entire week.

Actually, it's not a new issue, him being in relationship with Alice. It's like public has already known about it, even though they never admitted it all these long. But still, it seems like people will never be satisfied if they don't hear it from Siwon himself or Alice. And it's totally annoying.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/29300000/-Siwon-super-junior-29389755-600-746.jpg

Siwon closes his eyes. Everything that happened three days ago are going back to his mind. It's four hours after the incident, siwon sit in the meeting room. Myuk hyung sit next to him, PD-nim, and there were two other people who sit in front of him. Those men are the one who are in charge with him right now from SM.

Siwon still remember the way they saw him that moment. It's like they could eat him alive right at the time. Siwon couldn't defense himself. It's not like what he did could ruined his carrer, but surely, it would disturb his schedules and, in the worth condition, Super Junior promo tour. The other members haven't said anything to him, yet. But soon, Siwon thinks they will. He just hope that they will not be very mad at him.

He knew he had no right to say something. The blame is on him. He already knews that it's risky to show up in public wearing that panda suit, he attracted so much attention with his little "party" for Alice, but he still did it.

SM has already given him very strick rules. For the next couple of weeks, Siwon can't do anything on his own. He has to be guarded whenever or wherever he goes. He's not allowed to go anywhere he wants. He only can go out for working, not for party, not for gym session, not even for jogging. They also add two more forbidden thing: no Alice and no complaint.

Until today, SM ment hasn't given any comment about Siwon's appearance to the media. SM ment still lets the speculation about his relationship with Alice go wildly. They think that Siwon needs to give clarificassion that has already prepared by them in the right time. And it will happen today with Seohyun who takes the major role in creating his aliby.

At 2 p.m., he will have an interview with one shows for his CF with Seohyun. Myuk hyung is so sure that they will also talk about what happened three days ago and when they do, Siwon has to give an answer that has already prepared. With Seohyun working with him, it makes them easly give reason for Siwon's act three days ago.

His mind's back to reality again when he feels his phone ring. It shows Myuk hyung name. Siwon sighs a bit then pick up the phone. "Uh, hyung."

"Are you still at home?" Myuk hyung asks him.

"Yes." Like Siwon can go anywhere he wants...

"I'm heading there. I'll arrive in five. We'll be meeting Seohyun at that place."

"Araso hyung,"

"Are you ok?"

"Well, it's not like I have a good day or something."

"Your fault, remember." Myuk hyung says without hesitation.

"Ya, Hyung!" Siwon feels annoyed.

Myuk hyung sighs, "It's also my fault for letting you do stupid thing like that. Let's just hope for the best, for both of us."

"Ne, hyung." Siwon smiles wearily.

He looks outside when he hears a car approaches the house and walk out to the balcony when he's sure it's Kyuhyun who comes. He raises his hand to tell Kyuhyun to wait.

"Kyuhyunie's here. How about you hyung? Where are you now?"

"I'm at the front gate."Myuk hyung answer. "As I instructed before, go with Kyuhyun to that CF shooting and I'll drive your car so that the press won't follow you." Then Myuk hyung hangs up the phone, and not so long after that He also arrives in front of Siwon's house.

Siwon grabs his bag and walk to the door. Before Siwon walks out of his room, he looks at Alice picture one more time.

"I miss you."

-------------------------------------------------

Along the way, Siwon just keeps silent. It's not his usual to be still when he's with someone, but today, he just feels tired even to say a word. He almost got a shock when the car pass the tall building in district D. He clearly recognize that building since Alice had said it several time. It's the place where she will held a fashion show today.

Siwon looks at the building until it can't be seen anymore when the car turn right at the corner. Then, he sighs. It's like he wants to get out of the car and run there.

"The building that covered by shadow looks exactly like my heart." Siwon suddenly speaking.

Kyuhyun who all along quitely sit beside him and keep busy with his phone suddenly stop his work and look at him.

"Ah jeongmal~"

Siwon hears Kyuhyun grumbles. He looks at him who looks back at Siwon with a disgusting look.

"Mwo?"

"Hyung, you should stop doing that, you know."

"Stop doing what?"

"Being mellodramatic all the time when you're not in the mood. It gives me chill." Kyuhyun rubs his arms.

"Mwo?!!" Siwon looks at him in disblieve. He 'does' like Kyuhyun, but when this dongsaeng turns into his devil mode, he can be very despicable.

Siwon feels really offensive, he sighs twice then give a cold stare at Kyuhyun. "Ya do!...don't you think that you're being really mean just now!"

"Waeyo? I just say the truth." Kyuhyun seems to not really care. He just keep looking at his smart phone.

"Do...!" Siwon becomes speechless because of his dongsaeng attitude. "Don't talk to me again." he says in a very low voice so it sounds like a threat.

Kyuhyun finally looks at him, "Araso, mianhe. jinjja mianhe." but he says it in a very light way that makes it sounds like he doesn't really mean it.

Siwon still wants to argue but Kyuhyun's manager, Minsoo Hyung, stops him. "Kyuhyun-ah, we've arrived."

"Ah, ne hyung. Gaja, Siwon hyung." Kyuhyun wears his glasses and cap. Siwon also wears glasses and a hat. Then kyuhyun get off while grabbing Siwon's hand and walk right to the building.

They walk fast to the studio on the third floor and find Seohyun has already waiting for them. After greeting Seohyun, Kyuhyun leaves to the fifth floor since he still have one more shooting to go.

Siwon spends for about four hours to finish the scenes for his new CF together with Seohyun. Actually, he wish the shooting takes more hours than that, but it goes smoothly so that he finishes it quicker than he think it would. When Siwon and Seohyun finish, Myuk hyung approaches them.

"You do a good work." Myuk hyung tap Siwon's arm then looks at Seohyun. "O, Seohyunie."

"Annyeonghaseo, Oppa." Seohyun bows a bit.

"Thank you for accepting my request. I'm relieve knowing you could help Siwon."

"Ne hyung, I would do what I can to help Siwon oppa."

"Gaja! They have waited us in another room." Then Myuk hyung leads them.

Siwon tries to calm himself down. He doesn't want to make any mistakes again so he really focus on thequestions given by the MC. And as Myuk hyung predicted, the MC asks him about the incident that happened three days ago.

"Jja, Siwon-ssi. According to the info that we got three days ago, it said that you appeared in Seoul fashion week, not as the model who participated but as a fan of Alice Jung. Can you tell us about it?"

Siwon tries his best to act normal, he chuckles a bit then look at Seohyun, "Kurom, Can I tell them?"

Seohyun smiles, "Nde. You can tell them."

The MC looks at both of them, "Wae? Is there something?"

Siwon smiles again, "Actually, it's all because of Seohyun's request."

"Seohyun-ssi?" The MC feels curios. "So it's not because you yourself wants to meet Alice Jung there?"

"Aniyo," Siwon shakes his hand. "The day before, Seohyunie called me: 'O, Siwon oppa, does Myuk oppa still have the Panda suit that he wore in my birthday party?' then I asked: 'Ne. Waeyo?' then Seohyunie asked something really weird to me: 'Then, would you mind helping me to give a surprise party to a friend of mine?' She said it in a very formal way." Siwon tells the story while laughing at the MC.

"Then, you accepted her request?" the MC asks.

"Nde. Uri yeo-dongsaeng always has a way to make me follow her every request. I can never refuse her just like I never refuse Kyuhyunie request."

"So you two are close?"

"Nde. She's like my youngest sister."

http://sup3rjunior.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/1301415-siwon.jpg

"Seohyun-ssi, why do you ask Siwon-ssi? Why not other Super Junior members?"

"Alice sunbae is a fan of Siwon oppa, that's why I ask Siwon oppa to surprise Alice sunbae."

"Don't you think it's a bit risky? Since there's a rumor between them?"

"I didn't think about it at that time. I only wanted to give a surprise to Alice sunbae." then Seohyun bows to Siwon, "Joesong haeyo, oppa."

"Gwaenchana-yo." Siwon pat Seohyun's shoulder.

"Beside, it's just a rumor. And it's not like because Siwon oppa has a rumor with Alice sunbae so they can't be a friend, can they?" Seohyun add.

"Ye," the MC nods. "Ah~ too bad, since there are many fans who support your relationship with Alice. Actually , you two suits each other. They will regret hearing this."

"Speaking of regret, what I regret the most is that my photo that wear that panda suit is all over the media now. I found it a bit embarassing." Siwon says that in a very funny expression.

The MC laughs hearing Siwon's comment. "Okay, then thank you for your time and success with your new project Super Junior promo tour."

"Gamsahabnida."

After they leave the room Siwon feels so much relief. With this clarificassion, he hopes that everything will be back normal again.

"Are you okay?" Myuk hyung asks him while offering a glass of water.

"Nde." Siwon nods then sit comfortably in the make-up room. "Where's Seohyunie?"

"She's calling someone outside." Myuk hyung answer then give Siwon his phone, "There's a message from Alice."

Siwon reach out his phone and open the message. 'What are you doing right now? Are you still busy? It's been three days I haven't see you and hear your vioce. I feel like it's been a year. Miss you.'

"Happy now?" Myuk hyung asks him.

Siwon smiles brightly and nods.

"Kurom, let's get going. Kyuhyun's been waiting for you on the first floor. You still have another schedule with Super Junior."

After saying good bye to Seohyun, Siwon follows Myuk hyung to the first floor where Kyuhyun waits for them. Then he decides to go with Kyuhyun's car to Super Junior press conference.

Siwon still focus on his cell phone inbox, it's been three days since he had this cell phone. Because of the incident, Myuk hyung took over this cell phone and he had to use another one.

Carefully, Siwon looks at inbox and find one message which is not from Alice or Jiwon. It's from Yoona: 'Oppa, jeongmal Mianhae, I feel so bad about this since the press actually chased me. Jeongmal mianhae. I wish I could do something for you.'

Siwon feels a bit confused with Yoona's message. That day, she also said the same thing. But why would the press go after her?

Siwon tries to remember whether there is any rumor about Yoona lately, but he can't remember any. He sighs then look outside.

They almost get to the place where the press conference held but the trafic jam stops them. The place suppose to be on the other side of the street, two blocks from there but since there are so many people who passes by, Siwon can't see anything.

When the car starts moving, Siwon suddenly see someone. That girl wears glasses and a cap, but he knows her. Its' easy to recognize her since that girl bring a bag with her initial, Y. That bag is a handmade so it's not possible for the other people to have the same bag. Even though, she walks among the people on the street, it's surely Yoona.

Siwon follows Yoona with his eyes. That girl seems weird. She walks with her head down and keeps bump onto everyone who passes through.

"What is she doing?" Siwon talks to himself.

"Mwo?" Kyuhyun asks him.

When Siwon sees Yoona fall off, He directly asks Minsoo hyung to stop the car.

"Hyung, move!" Siwon order Minsoo hyung.

"Wae?"

"Move." Siwon pushes Minsoo hyung to move and drive the car. He stops right in front of the conference place and asks Kyuhyun to go in there first.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Kyuhyun shouts as Siwon starts driving again.

Siwon ignores him and chase after Yoona to the place he saw her a moment ago. She's not there anymore. Siwon looks carefully and drive his car slowly until he sees Yoona at the corner of the street.

He drive fast and stops right in front of Yoona.

"Yoona-ya."

"Oppa..." Yoona looks so surprised.

"Get in, Ppalli! I'm not supposed to stop on the traffic light!" Siwon says from inside the car.

Yoona's still confused by Siwon's sudden appearance but still, she follows him.

After Yoona gets in, Siwon drives the car fast...

 

 

 

 

 

(Note: I finally finish chap 3. hehehe... I starts to add super junior member in the story, this time it's Kyuhyun's name (Mianhae Kyuhyun-ssi for using your name ^_^...
Hope you like the story, next chap coming soon----- I hope ^_^)