How could it be like this?!

A Weird Start to Fall in Love with You

Yoona's part:

The day after the incident...

It still 5.30 a.m. in the morning but a very horrible sound has already fullfill the dorm of SNSD members. For a moment, no one seems to be bothered by that noisy sound. But after several minutes, the sound is getting noisier, Taeyeon finally opens her eyes and gets up. She walks to the door and open it harshly. She hears that there are other members who also open their doors harshly at the same time. 

"Where are that noisy sound coming from?" Sunny rubs her eyes while walking toward Taeyeon. Taeyeon just rises her shoulder a bit.

"Uch...mianhe..."hyoyeon who walks half-asleep just bump into Yuri.

"Do you know where's that sound from?" Taeyeon asks Yuri who frawns since Hyoyeon makes her glass of milk spill on the floor.

"It's Yoona." Yuri sighs.

"Yoona? Lim Yoon-ah?"Sunny feels confused. "What does she do? How on earth does she creates that horrible noisy sound?"

"Where is she?" Taeyeon asks.

"She's right in the front yard." Yuri answers.

Taeyoen who is still curious, walks to the front bench. She looks outside through the window and her eyes winden right at the time.

She sees Yoona is busy cutting the grass with a very huge machine. That girl wears a very big hat, an incredible ugly huge mask, and an old lady's clothes. Right now, Yoona looks exactly like an old land lady.

Taeyeon walks slowly outside and stand like a statue in front of her dongsaeng.

Yoona stops her doing after she realize someone approaches her.

She takes off her amazingly weird mask and smile to Taeyeon eonni. "Oh, Taeyeon eonni. Annyeonghasseyo."

Taeyeon slowly walks to her. "Yoona-ya...gwenchan-a?"

"Nde."Yoona nods and answers unequivocally.

Taeyeon can see a very brightly radiant on her face which makes her speechless.

Yuri approaches Taeyeon and drag her inside the house.

"Yuri-ya..."Taeyeon looks at her in disbelief.

"Is that really Yoona?" Sunny sits beside her.

Yuri nods. "Her working mode on."

"It must be about Siwon oppa." Hyoyeon adds.

"Ung," Yuri nods. "Eunji eonni told me yesterday that SM has already spoken to her yesterday after the incident and it's pretty bad."

"No one told me about it!?" Taeyeon raises her tone.

"Everything happened so fast, eonni. No one knew about it until last night. And it's not even Yoona whom tell us. Seohyun arrived at the dorm around midnight after discussing about the plan to help Siwon oppa with PD-nim, and tell us." Yuri explains.

"Ne. You know how Yoona is." Sunny looks at Yoona outside. "She will never tell us about her problem because she doesn't want us to worry about it."

"Just let her be. I think she just need some times to recover." Yuri says softly to Taeyeon. But deep down, Yuri knows that Yoona's problem is much more than just the incident with Siwon oppa. She just can't tell the other members because Yoona has made her promise, yuri will not tell the others about her mother who's looking her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All day long Yoona has turned into a smiling workaholic robot. She does CF shooting without any mistake that makes the director only needs to take it once per every scene, so does her drama shooting and photo shooting which make everyone astonished by her all day long. Lee seunggi-ssi who happens to be one of her partner in CF shooting even asks whether God happens to bless her with super power ability in one night.

"You're just exagerrating things. I'm just the usual me."Yoona answers while smiling brightly all the praise directed to her.

Yes, it's just the usual me, Yoona convinces herself. She clenches her fist to pump up her own spirit that's almost gone lately. Yoona has to work her best. She has to do something, makes herself as busy as she can. She can't let her self has frre-time,,,,so that her mind won't think about that problem anymore. That's why, being like this is better because it can help her chase away all the trouble fate has given to her.

Yoona goes to one place to another. Up until this noon, she has been working in four different places for three CF shooting. It can be said an amazing work since doing a CF shooting is not as easy as it looks like in TV. But she hasn't been making any mistakes so far. Several times, Eunji eonni asks her whether she wants to tae a break for a bit to rest or eat, Yoona refuses it and tell her that she's fine.

"Jjinja eonni, na gwenchan-a..."Yoona convinces Eunji eooni when she tries to force Yoona to take a break for the second time. Eunji eonni starts to feel something wrong with her.

"Yoona-ya,,,"

"Eonni, jjinja...na gwenchana-yo." Yoona holds her manager's hand tightly. "I'm just in the mood to work out all day. How's my work so far?" her smile's full of proud. "Good, isn't it?"

Eunji eonni sighs, and nods, "Ne, it's very good indeed."

"Eonni...you should say it like this..."Yoona stands and clear . "Ah~matta, matta, you're doing rea~~~lly great job!!" She uses really high tones which sounds exactly like an old comedy scene.

Eunji eonni burst out of laugh at a time. "It's been a long time since I hear you speaks like that..."she says while wipping a tear.

"hehe...kure..."

"Gaja. We still have two more schedule after this." Eunji eonni checks on Yoona's schedule and walks first to the car.

Yoona sighs of relief. At least, Euji eonni doesn't ask anything else. She follows her to the car.

"Ng...Yoona-ya, there's been few call and a voicemail."Eunji eonni says it from inside the car.

"From whom?"

"I don't know, it's unknown number." Eunji eonni gives the phone to Yoona.

Her body froze as soon as she recognizes the number. She can feel the chill has run through her body, her palms start to sweat. Yoona hears the voicemail. When she hears it, she almost drop her phone.

"Yoona-ya...wae?"Eunji eonni who sees te drastic change on her face starts to feel worry.

Yoona still stands silently. She feels like her whole life energy has been dragged out of her body. Eunji eonni is realy worried now since Yoona's face has become really pale. She tries to get the phone in Yoona's hand but suddenly Yoona moves her hand out of Eunji eonni's reach.

"Eonni.....I...li-like eonni said a minute ago, I n-need a break. I feel...like I wanna walk...for a while." Yoona says it nervously.

"Yoona-ya, what did actually...."

Before Eunji eoni even finish her word, Yoona has already bowed to her and run to another car. She gets in the car and drives it fast outside the area of building D.

She drives like crazy. Her mind is almost blank because of the message that she recieves a minute ago. Why is that person still trying to contact her?

Yoona thought that at that time she has clearly stated that she don't care what that person does. He doesn't even have strong proof. Or could it be that now, he has already got a proof? Has he found her?

Yoona suddenly feels that killing him would have been better than letting him know about the woman that give birth to her. If that woman told him anything, she will never, ever forgive her for the entire of her life.

Yoona reaches her phone and dial the number of the messanger. After a while, a man picks up he phone. "Uh, yoona-ya."

"Where are you?"

"As usual, uri yoona is always straight to the point."

Yoona bites her lower lips. She tries to calm down even though her heart curse this man.

"Well, I'm in district S, caffee Hollywood corner. table 6."

"Okay, I'm on my way there."

"And...yoona-ya...it's nothing the matter but, do you mind driving here in five minutes? I'm kind of busy this afternoon." then he hangs up the phone.

Yoona throw the phone harshly to the back seat that the battere are popped out of the phone. She clenche her hand. In her heart, she isn't ready to meet this guy ever again, but now after what he said in his message, yoona can't ignore him anymore. She can still hear that man's voice inside her head.

[Uri yoona, beautiful and cheerful yoona, I feel like I want to have a chat with you. It's nothing the matter. I just wanna have a little chat about, well, mind if I call her my mother-in law to be, or should I say it, your mother]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona stops the car a bit far from the caffee. She gets out and see the caffee before walk slowly to that place. She can't stop inhaling her breath, she even can't stop her feet from shaking. But she treies her best to stands still. She doesn't want him to know that right now she's so scared to death.

Yoona walks inside the caffee and see a man sit very comfortably at the end of the first line near the window. She walks fast toward the table.

"Ah, yoona-ya...it's been a long time since...well, not meeting you a week seems like a year."

"Lee Yong Gu-ssi."Yoona looks at him with hatred.

"Please be seated." Yong Gu points at the chair in front of him.

Yoona stares at him for a while, before finally sits down.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"We can save it for later."Yong Gu-ssi says it calmly. "Now, why don't we order something while we're waiting for the big event to come. There is a delicious special dish for today, Spicy melting chocolate, shall we?"

Without questioning more, Yong Gu-ssi  has already ordered something for them.

Yoona keeps silent. She doesn't understand this man's attitude. In fact, she doesn't understand anything at all.

for the next five minutes, Yoona only stares at Yong Gu-ssi who's still busy with his drink.

"Ah~ the green tea in this caffee is also so delicious, why don't you try it once?!" Yong Guk-ssi seems to really enjoy his tea.

"What is your intension now?"Yoona tells him bluntly. She really hates this man, for trying to dig up her past which she tries so hard to bury.

Because of the rumor that this man spreaded a month ago, her family life is almost ruined.

He chases her past just to get a story in order to make him popular reporter. But what about Yoona's family?!

He never consider the pain that those rumors caused to her family, her appa, her eonni...

However, Yoona can't let him anymore. She needs to stop him.

"I already told you there's nothing you can get from me. I'll never give you any comment about anything." She says explicitly.

Yong Guk looks at her and smiles a bit. "I'm well aware of that. That's why I'm looking for another person who can help me with it."

Yoona looks so surprised by his answer. "What do you mean?"

Yong Gu-ssi smiles disgustingly. He check out his watch and then look at the front door of the caffee. Yoona follows his gaze.

At that time, she almost pass out when she recognizes the person who just enters the caffee and looking at them.

Yong Gu-ssi waves his hand so that the person's aware of them.

A sudden chilling feeling run through Yoona's blood. She can't take her eyes off that person.

"Annyeonghasseyo, Kim Mun Yeong-ssi. Finally, you've come." Yong Gu-ssi stands and lead her to the chair beside him.

Yoona feels like her spirit has been dragged out of her body. She's so weak even to say a word.

Kim Mun Yeong has a look at her. Her eyes are so warm that it seems like she has missed this moment for a long time.

"Lee Yong Gu-ssi...please give us some time..."

"Alright. After all, this is the moment you've been waiting so long." Yong Gu-ssi bows a bit then leave them.

Yoona still stares at her. This woman hasn't changed a bit. She's still pretty as yoona remembered her.

It's ten years ago, but the memory of that day is still fressh in Yoona's mind. The day when she kneed in front of her, begged her to not leave her family.

Now, she dares to return and show her face to Yoona again.

"Yoona-ya...uri yoona..." Mun Yeong tries to reach out her face. But Yoona suddenly stay back.

"Waeyo?" Yoona asks her.

"Mwo?"

"Waeyo?!" her tone rises. "After all this year...why do you show up in front of me again?"

"Yoona-ya..." Mun Yeong's aware that her voice tremble. "I miss you so much. I've been looking for you all this years."

Yoona looks at her in disbelief. "dangsin michyeoss-eoyo ??!"

Mun Yeong's lip tighten. She clenche her hand. "Yoona-ya..."

"Do I need to remind you who's the one that left and abandoned me and yoorim eonni at the time we need our omma the most?!"

"I knew I was wrong, yoona-ya...but I have my own reason for doing that."

"What kind of reason that you have?!" Yoona confront her. "You're tired of being a wife of a poor civil servant, is that it?"

"It seems like you need to cool your head down for a moment..."

"No! You're the one that need to get your sense back." Yoona snap it. "From the moment you walked out of our life, Appa, Yoorim eonni and I had already thought that you're no longer alive in this world. That's why, we don't need to see you anymore. You're nobody to us anymore."

Mun Yeong looks so helpless at Yoona, "Yoona-ya..."

Yoona can't stand this any longer. She stands right away, "Kurom, excuse me Kim Mun Yeong-ssi." She bows a bit then leave her.

She walks as fast as she can to her car. Yoona knows that woman is nothing to her anymore, she's just part of her past that needed to be buried deep down in her heart. Her sin is unforgiven which yoona won't ever forget for the rest of her life, but still...

When Yoona see her face, she can't stop this feeling. The feeling of longing for that woman that she thought long gone.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AKwNA5qoE-Q/Tx9E9UduGaI/AAAAAAAAAoA/OAPkkMk9znM/s320/-Yoona-girls-generation-snsd-16429099-600-425.jpg

Suddenly, a tear slip of her eyes. "Babo Yoona. She doesn't even deserve your tear." she wiped her tear away then walk again to her car.

A black car that come from no where suddenly stop her step. When the window's pulled down, she can see Yong Gu looks back at her.

"Get in the car." He told her.

Yoona looks at him in disbelief. How could be this type of human exist in this world?!

"Don't look so surprised. Just get in the car." He told her again.

Yoona ignore him. She continue to walk toward her car. But when she wants to cross the street, her arm is pulled away from the street. Yong Gu pulls her arm so hard that Yoona's face hit his chest.

"What are you doing?!"Yoona yells at him.

"I believe that's my line!" Yong Gu also yells at her. "Do you want to go to the after life that bad?! You almost get your self hit by a car, Babo!"

Yong Gu points at the car which just passes by with high speed. Yoona startled a bit but then she pulls her hand off his grab roughly. "Don't touch me!"

Yong Gu stares at him for a moment. Then he opens his car's door. "Get in, we still have an unfinished business."

"I guess we're not..."

"I don't think so, Im Yoona-ssi." Yong Gu cuts it. "We need to discuss a little thing about what I saw a moment ago."

Yoona stares at him. She feels like she want to eat him alive. Why do this man always show up and ruin her life?!

She walks slowly to his car. Then, he drives the car slowly outside the caffe's parking area.

Along the way, Yoona just keep silent. So does Yong Gu. He doesn't even say a word until he finally stop his car.

"Now, go a head and tell me." Yoona says coldly. "I just wanna get away from you as soon as possible."

Yong Gu sighs then looks at her. "Eng...dangsin-eun gwaenchanh-a?"

"Mwo?" Yoona hardly believe what she just heard.

"You looks so pale. Let's just rest for a while before you go to another CF shooting. I could later...."

"Yong Gu-ssi." Yoona stares at him coldly. "What do you want, actually?"

"Na..."

"Because of you, Appa and Yoorim eonni have to remember the painful memory that they try so hard to bury. Because of you, their peaceful life for the past ten years has stumbled upon a very unpleasent rumor. And because of you, I finally have to meet the woman that I swear to never meet again for the rest of my life. And now you're trying to act high and mighty by asking I'm okay?!" Yoona can't control her emotion any longer. "What do you think how I feel?!"

Yong Gu-ssi doesn't say anything. He just stares at Yoona for a moment then look away.

Yoona can't describe how she feels now. Sad, angry, hurt, annoyed,,,,all those feelings keep dancing around in her heart.

Yoona open the door and get out of the car quickly. She walks as fast as she can to distance her self from that man. He's crazy. After what he's done, he shows simpathy to Yoona now?! Yoona just can't stand it anymore.

"Yoona-ya." Yoona hears Yong Gu-ssi calls her but she ignores it.

"Yoona-ya, wait." Yoona walks faster.

"Ya, Im-Yoona!" Yong Gu-ssi grabs her arm and turns her to face him.

Yoona doesn't see his face. She just look down to her feet.

"Im-Yoona,,,"

"I hate you."

It's the only thing that Yoona has in mind at that moment.

She can feel Yong Gu's hand tighten. No word comes out of his mouth. For a split of second, when Yoona see his eyes, she feels like Yong Gu's been hurt. But when Yoona tries to make sure, it appears that she's wrong. Yong Gu-ssi just looks coldly at her.

He lets go of Yoona's arm and put his hands in his jeans pocket. "It seems that you're forgetting something Yoona-ssi. I'm a reporter. Hating by people is the concequences that I usually recieve in doing my job. But what can I say, as a reporter I just want people to know the truth about their idol."

Yoona smiles sarcastically. "Nde, Kure. You are a reporter. A person's whose job is distroying someone's life."

"You can think whatever you want of me. It doesn't matter." Yoona can see that Yong Gu-ssi doesn't care at all. "But it looks like that you still don't understand your position now."

"Mwo?"

"I want to have a deal with you." Yong Gu-ssi looks at her in the eye. "I...will keep all the things that happen today hidden."

Yoona feels it hard to breath when she hears Yong Gu-ssi speaks.

"In return, you need to do me a favor." Yong Gu leans on the car's door. while looks away. "You just need to exchange it with someone else."

"Mwo?!"

"It's just that simple. You can keep your family..."

"You want me to betray my friends?"

Yong Gu-ssi looks at her a moment before he says, "You can say it the way you like."

"Dangsin-eun michyeoss-eo yo?!"

"It's all you to decide. I'm not going to force you to do anything. I only offfer you choices that you can freely choose."

Yoona cleched her fist. She can't even thing of anything at that time.

"I'll give you time to think." Yong Gu-ssi finally says. "Feel free to call me anytime when you have chosen your deal."

He looks at Yoona for the last time then gets in the car and leave Yoona alone.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/33200000/Im-Yoona-im-yoona-snsd-33284369-740-493.jpg

Yoona looks at the car that moves away. She feels like her soul is taken away when that car's gone. From the start, she already know, she doesn't have a choice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona doesn't know how she can get here nor why she walks here. She just now that when she realizes it, she's already walks along the street in Gangnam.

Her mind can hardly think of anything. Her phone has been vibrating from ages ago but Yoona doesn't bother to even look at the caller.

Yong Gu-ssi's voice's still ringing loudly in her head. Suddenly, her vision becomes blured by tears. She tries really hard to not cry but she can't.

She keep bumping into other people while walking. They doesn't recognize her because Yoona's face is well hidden under her hat. Yoona can hear they're yelling at her but she barely hear what they say. She keeps on walking until she falls down because of the person that she bumps into, pushes her over.

Yoona looks around her. She realizes that she is now near the location of her next CF shooting. Yoona stops her step. She can't go there with this condition. She turns around and walk to the corner of the street to cross the traffic light.

She looks up while waiting for the light turn green,  then sighs. There's no place that comes to her mind now. There's no place for her to hide from her surrow. She doesn't know where to go.She doesn't even understand how could things be like this.

"What should I do now..."Yoona whisper to herself.

"Yoona-ya." Someone's voice whose calling her name drags her back to reality.

Yoona's so surpirsed to see Siwon oppa in front of her now. "Oppa..."

"Get in, Ppalli! I'm not supposed to stop on the traffic light!" He shouts from inside the car.

Yoona's still confused with Siwon oppa sudden appearance, but she still follows him. After she gets in the car, Siwon oppa drives the car fast...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[note: Oh God! Finally! I finally finish the fourth chapter!!!!! ---- After one and half month hiatus, which is because of very busy and stressful activities, I finally now have time to finish the next chap for this fanfic. For all my subbies, I'm sorry for the late. Mianhe. T_T
The story is from Yoona's POV after the incident. It also explain the situation in the prev chap where Siwon catch Yoona in a mess.
Well, Hope you all like it]