Am I that Low?

A Weird Start to Fall in Love with You

Yoona's part:

Yoona runs to her room. Thank god Yuri eonni is not there when she enters. she really need to be alone right now.

Her heartbeat is still faster than normal. She starts counting to ten and inhale to get a grip.

No, this is all wrong. Just a moment ago, Yoona feels like she will take advantage of Siwon oppa kindness.

A cruel thought cross her mind that she could give the news about Siwon oppa and Alice to that celebrity-eater creature.

At that moment, she thought that it might be okay since the fans don't really against it, do they?

Maybe it would be troublesome for sometimes but it's not like the agency couldn;t handle it right.

But then, Siwon oppa showed up in front of her. He took her there. He chose to be with her.

He, of all people, consoled her as if he knew what she has been through. And Yoona feels so ashamed of herself.

"Why, Siwon oppa, Why?" Yoona frawn out of frustation.

Yoona settled to the floor, she hugs her legs tightly to her chest. She inhale and exhale to regain her sanity back.

Yoona doesn't know how long she's been in that position. She realizes her awkward position when she feels her legs go numb.

Slowly, she tries to straighten her legs. and walks carefully to her bed.

after a moment her phone vibrates. With a sigh, Yoona looks at the message.

Siwon Oppa: Smiles brightly, even the moon would smile upon you

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/12/images/081202-venus-jupiter-photo_big.jpg

"Urgh!" Yoona grunted hard. Enough for a burden. She sighs really hard.

Yoona looks at the text again. She then bites her lip so hard she could taste blood. No, she could not do this to Siwon oppa.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up sleepy head." Yuri eonni's voice creep through Yoona's dream, takes her back to reality.

Her eyes are so hard to open. She struggles hard enough to get up.

Maybe it's because of the trouble yesterday, her head's spinnning so hard she can't stand straight.

"Are you okay?" Yuri eonni touches her elbow lightly. "You look a bit pale."

"It's okay, I'm okay." Yoona murmurs. Then walks slowly to the bathroom.

"Eunji eonni called just now, She said she'd wait for you in the office this morning." Yuri says from outside the room.

"Ouw, !" Yoona curse outloud. She totally forgot about Eunji eonni.

"Language." Yoona hears Yuri eonni's voice from the outside.

Shower, brush, clothes, hair, face. Done! Yoona moves like a thunder to her car and gone like the wind.

"Woaah! She really does look like a thunder for a moment." Taeyeon says with amazement.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What in the world were you thinking?!!!!!"

Eunji eonni's voice is like a bomb stammering Yoona's sense right after she enters the meeting room.

Yoona needs to close her ears tightly to protect her ear drum.

"Where the hell were you, HUH?!!!"

"Eo-eonni, mianhe-yo." Yoona tries to look solem. "It's just I suddenly got this really bad headache."

"Headache...HEADACHE?!!" Eunji eonni's voice raise by every sylable she says.

"Eu-eunji eonni, your head looks so big right now."

"I was looking for you like a crazy old lady and you dare to say something about my HEAD?!!!"

"Argh! Eonni minahe, jeongmal mianhe-yo." Yoona says grimly while rubbing both her hand in front of her face.

Eunji eonni exhale sharply then sit in front of her, "So where were you yesterday?"

"I've told you, I've got a really terrible headache. A very horrible one."

Eunji eonni looks at Yoona in disbelief then touch the back of her head. "Do! Aaah, nae meoli, ooh, nae meoli..."

"Eonni, jebal..."

Yoona could not finish her sentence since someone suddenly burst in. Eunji eonni looks at him and sighs heavily. "What now?"

"Well, me my self thinks it's a-what people calls-a crappy news, but I think you still need to see this." Joo Young then looks at Yoona, "both of you."

He gives the tab that he holds over to Eunji eonni and Yoona stands beside her to see it.

After a brief moment of reading the articles with a very big ridiculous title- Siwon and The secret date in the night of the festival which sounds more like snow white and the seven dwarf- Eunji eonni gives the tab back to Joo young while raising her eye brows.

"So what's with it?" Eunji eonni shakes her head, "Ani, I repeat my questions, What. Does. It. Have. to. Do. with. ME?"

Joo Young sits in front of her, "Looks at the two people here." He points out the two couple behind some unidentified man.

Yoona looks at it carefully. It's not even really clear. "Wow, how do they even now it's Siwon oppa?"

http://i.cdn.travel.cnn.com/sites/default/files/styles/604x453_gallery/public/2012/11/13/inline_5.jpg?itok=uPvXgvut

"So?" Eunji eonni still does not get it.

"There are rumors that says this is Siwon and..." Joo Young doesn't finish his sentence, instead he looks at Yoona.

"What? You think it's Yoona?" Eunji eonni looks confused.

By then, the news sunk in deeply. It's their picture at the festival yesterday

"Where were you yesterday?" Joo young asks her calmly.

"Is this really you?" Eunji eonni looks at her.

Yoona nods while looking at Eunji eonni anxiously. Eunji eonni's eyes turns so big, "And here I thought things couldn't get worse."

"I don't even know it's me. I mean, this picture is so, so..."

"Unrecognizable?"

"Yes!" Yoona looks at Eunji eonni. "Eonni, it doesn't mean anything. I don't even plan to meet Siwon oppa there."

"The picture says different." Joo young says callously.

Yoona glares at him, then back to Eunji eonni again. "Eonni, look, I don't even recognize myself in that picture."

Eunji eonni see the picture closely for a moment then nods. "Yoona's right. We don't even know who is who in this picture. If we're smart enough, we could just keep it cool."

"Would that be okay?" Joo Young seems to feel unconvinced by it.

"It must be, if the girls still want to be exist in this showbiz." Eunji eonni states seriously.

Yoona could only nod. She seems to be paralyzed. She tried her best - which seems to be far from succeed - in concealing her worry.

Her mind walks around to scan every possible person that could do this. Then suddenly the image of one person who could do this hits her brain.

Yoona grabs her phone and calls him. "Meet me tomorrow at the usual place." Yoona coldly says to him and hang up without even hear his replies.

Yoona couldn't back off anymore. She has reached the line where she has no where to go but sacrifice one thing for another.

She search another number and push the dial button. Her heart's stammeringwidly with every dial tune until finally the reciever picks up the phone.

"Siwon oppa..."

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Woooow,,,,

It's really weird, the experience of writing this story I mean.

at the first moment I write it I didn't think there'd be readers who want to stick with it,,,,

Hehehe, no self-confidence, I know...

Well, I thank you so much to all frenz readers who still wait and read my story...

I appreacite it so much....

Sorry for the delay and enjoy the story,,,,

Happy reading,,,

Oh, and happy fasting month for the moslem readers :)