Unpredictable, isn't she?

A Weird Start to Fall in Love with You

Siwon's part:

(An early evening)

As the car run this far, Siwon only hears the sound of the engine. He glances  to the girl sitting next to him. She still sits comfortably next to him. Sometimes, she shows some interest at the places that they've passed through. Siwon's lost count on how many times he's been looking at Yoona, but he can't help it. Even though, that girl seems to be alright, Siwon just can't forget the expression Yoona put on an hour ago, when Siwon takes her away.

Siwon looks in front again and smile a bit. He must've been crazy. Why would he do this kind of thing? The other member must've been absolutely mad at him right now. His mind's back to reality when Yoona calls his name.

"Oppa,,,Siwon oppa?" Yoona looks at him.

"Oh, wae?" Siwon glance at her for a moment then looks a head again.

"I really try to understand what happen but I don't get it. Since you took me a moment ago, where are we heading actually?"

"Ah,,," Siwon siles a bit and looks unsure too, about their destination.

"Moya...you dragged me with you but don't know where to go?" Yoona frawn a bit.

Just as you said, Siwon's mind agree to it. But...he's already taken her away, so at least there's should be something that Siwon could do. It would be best to make sure whether Yoona's really okay now before he drives her back to the dorm.

Siwon tries to remember what he could do, then he remembers something. If he's not mistaken, there should be that event this time.

"Let's see something interesting." He smiles warmly then turn his car to opposite direction.

It doesn't took him long to get to that place since there's no more traffic jam. Yoona looks around and stares at Siwon.

"Oppa, igo..." Yoona's confused.

"Nde. We need to walk a bit so that we can see it clearly." Siwon giggles a bit since he thinks Yoona's expression is quite funny.

There are sparkles in Yoona's eyes when she knows where they're going to go, but then she looks again at Siwon.

"Kunde, oppa,,,waeyo?"

"I just feel...want to see Cheonggyecheon festival," Siwon raise his shoulder a bit. "Don't you know that it's quite interesting?"

Siwon puts on his glassess and hat and gets out of the car. Then open the car's door for Yoona.

She gets out of the car then stares at Siwon. "Oppa, have I ever told you that you being a gentleman really creepy."

"Aissh! Do! Don't make me regret bringing you here." Siwon puts a cap on Yoona's head and pats her head quite hard. "Gaja!"

Yoona follows him to Cheonggyecheon.

There aren't much people as Siwon expected which makes him more at ease. He doesn't have to do 'hide and seek'. Besides, Yoona seems to be happy since she can't stop saying "waah~" since they arrived a moment ago.

Siwon can't hold the smile on his face as he sees how unpredictable Yoona can be. Just a moment ago, she showed a face of a person who could commit suicide, but now she can assure people that she's the happiest person in the world.

Siwon doesn't realize that he is actually staring at Yoona at the moment, and when Yoona suddenly looks back at him, he could not even blink his eyes.

She smiles brightly to him, "Gumawo, oppa."

Siwon doesn't say anything. He just smiles and touch Yoona's cheek lightly.

At that time, the way Yoona sees him change. It seems that she sees him in a very uncomfortable way, but it change again so quickly so that Siwon thinks that he just imagines it. Siwon really wants to question it but Yoona suddenly touch his hand.

"Oppa, let's go back. Your phone, it hasn't stop buzzling like a bee since you brought me hours ago." Yoona leads him towards the car. "Gaja."

Siwon want to suggest that they should spend a bit more time, but he can't deny it that he's in a very big trouble now and he should handle first thing first before someone found out that he spend the time alone with Yoona here. If someone did find out, he'd be dead by then.

Carefully, he drives the car toward the dorm. They doesn't say a word along the way. But it's so comfortable this way. Several times, Siwon glances at Yoona and catches her smiles while looking outisde the window.

He stops right in front of the dorm. and Yoona gets off the car. She turns to look at Siwon and smile, "Oppa, Mianhae."

For a moment, Siwon sees that unconfortable expression again in Yoona's eyes. He wants to ask her but by then Yoona has already run toward the dorm.

Siwon looks at her silloute until he can't see her. He smiles again.

What a really unpredictable girl she is...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Hufft, I don't know what to say about this story....
Sorry for the late for all my friend reader,,,,

But by then, I already know that it is very hard to write something about the idols when they have already had someone they loves.

It was actually the thing that happened to me when I know that Yoona-ssi has already had a boyfriend.

Yup, lost interest in creating the story. That's silly, I know but....

Yeah, well, For the readers who still want to read the story:

First, I'm sorry for the late, then, gumawo for still reading it...

Until next time   ^^